U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-18-2011, 03:42 PM

4,502 posts, read 8,059,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Saw this yesterday:
Russell Armstrong's Gay Secrets Were About To Be Exposed, Says Insider | Radar Online

And if Russell really was bisexual and feared that news getting out, then I feel even worse. Yeah, he put his life on there on TV but maybe he just didn't realize how exposed he could be or how far people could dig into his personal life. I dunno. Sounds stupid but I feel bad for him. He obviously just could not deal anymore.

He couldn't have NOT known his personal business would get out there by being a part of a reality show! Since his suicide, there have been countless interview on "news magaine" shows with reality show cast members, attorneys, etc. They all say the same thing: the contract you sign TELLS you you're putting yourself "out there" and you're wide open for anyone/everyone to make public whatever personal information they may have about you. One interviewee also said her contract actually stated that by being a contestant/participant in the reality show, you know they are filming you at all times and you give them license to cut/edit however they choose and to embarass/humiliate you or make you look bad if they so choose.

You know, Russell must have had many, many demons. If he had the support system he needed, he could have turned this bi-sexual thing into a huge money-maker. I guess he just couldn't handle all the financial and other stress and then, topping it off, his abusive behavior being exposed and now his bi-sexuality being revealed.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:30 PM

1,178 posts, read 809,125 times
More drama...

Taylor Armstrong 'had re-constructive surgery after husband Russell assaulted her' | Mail Online

Old 08-18-2011, 06:39 PM

4,262 posts, read 4,119,890 times
Look who's talking to the press now....

Allison Dubois Provides Psychic Insight into 'Housewives' Suicide

Old 08-18-2011, 06:42 PM

10,007 posts, read 7,143,991 times

already so sick of Taylor and her deceased husband. I just hope Bravo cuts her from the cast so the show can carry on without her and her baggage. Taylor should be focused on her child right now anyway and be trying to face the reality of being broke,a child to raise alone and IMHO it's gonna need to be away from the glamour and glitz of Beverly Hills. She apparently never belonged there.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
already so sick of Taylor and her deceased husband. I just hope Bravo cuts her from the cast so the show can carry on without her and her baggage. Taylor should be focused on her child right now anyway and be trying to face the reality of being broke,a child to raise alone and IMHO it's gonna need to be away from the glamour and glitz of Beverly Hills. She apparently never belonged there.
Thank you!

Old 08-18-2011, 06:59 PM

It's official, the premier is being delayed by "at least one week."

Bravo Delaying Housewives Premiere Following Russell Armstrong Suicide | Radar Online

Old 08-18-2011, 07:44 PM

3,116 posts, read 4,085,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I doubt Bravo will cut her - if anything she just became more interesting, plot-wise. And while Bravo doesn't pay as well as some of the other networks, she clearly needs the money, so I don't see her quitting any time soon.

That said, if most of the viewing public feels like you, and doesn't want to see her anymore, then I can see her being dropped in the future. But all the press this is generating? Sure makes it look like her job is secure, at least for the moment.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Status: "You've grown up really crazy! - Eisley" (set 5 days ago)

21,686 posts, read 32,047,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
She has got to be one of the most repugnant people on the face of the earth. After her little performance on the show you would think she would have moved to another country or at least lay low. Oh heck no. She's telling people she feels Russell now that he died. What a complete waste of skin she is.

It will be interesting to see what Bravo does. The BH franchise is a cash cow that just got even better but they have to not come across as greedy. Good luck with that.

Old 08-19-2011, 06:03 AM

3,116 posts, read 4,085,009 times
ABC News just reported that Russell Armstrong's mother is threatening to sue Bravo if they air any footage at all of her son in the new season. He signed a contract, so that would trump his mother's wishes in court, but... will Bravo want to get involved in that?

His mother is also talking to the press way more than she probably should. She's saying that the show and the press ruined her son's life, but then she's talking to the press, and opening herself up to the same kind of scrutiny and gossip? I hope she doesn't regret it later...

Old 08-19-2011, 04:50 PM

17,605 posts, read 25,228,707 times
Whoa!!!! Russell killed himself???? Oh my gosh!!!!!! I'm speechless!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV