Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2011, 10:13 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times

Advertisements

I enjoyed the first episode. I love Lisa!! And of course, Taylor, was flipping out for no reason like usual. Grow the F up already! It ain't always about u!!

I can't wait to see the new clam join the season! Looking forward to some good scraps

Old 09-06-2011, 10:28 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I can't wait to see the new clam join the season! Looking forward to some good scraps
Clam strips?

Old 09-06-2011, 10:46 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Camille was hilarious! a) that she thinks she can act and b) her comment about her enjoying the drama not surrounding her. I think, from what little I saw of her last night, that.....I....liked her
Me too!

I also loved that the other women were soooo supportive of Camille, and laughed so hard at her sitcom appearance.

One of them, I think it was Adrienne, said on the Today Show yesterday that one of the differences between their show and some of the other shows, is that deep down they all really do care about each other - and they have fun together. We may see more of the drama than the fun, but evidently they do have a lot of fun too - so it was great to see some of that on display as they watched Camille on TV.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:50 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
I didn't know and was surprised to hear Camille say she lives in Malibu--not BH.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Me too!

I also loved that the other women were soooo supportive of Camille, and laughed so hard at her sitcom appearance.

One of them, I think it was Adrienne, said on the Today Show yesterday that one of the differences between their show and some of the other shows, is that deep down they all really do care about each other - and they have fun together. We may see more of the drama than the fun, but evidently they do have a lot of fun too - so it was great to see some of that on display as they watched Camille on TV.
What sitcom was Camille on again?

Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I didn't know and was surprised to hear Camille say she lives in Malibu--not BH.

Oh no! First Jesus Barbie now Malibu Barbie.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:58 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
on $#*! My Dad Says

Old 09-06-2011, 10:59 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,755 times
Quote:
And Kim lives in the Valley I think. And at the top of each segment, they often show streets in Hollywood and West Hollywood - so definitely not limited to just Beverly Hills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
The one with William Shatner, $#*! My Dad Says - and yes I had to google that - I would have had no idea how to spell it otherwise!

Old 09-06-2011, 11:02 AM

Quote:
on $#*! My Dad Says
That's what I thought she was on, but I thought they said something else.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:07 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,527 times
I felt sorry for Russell after first hearing about his suicide, being married to golddigger tranny platapuss face Taylor, I can see how it might send him over the edge, although I hear he was in deep financial trouble that would soon be hitting the fan!. I hear Taylor may now be left to answer for some of it, and that does provide some kind of satisfaction. It was telling in the first season when Taylor said she loved how Russelll did nothing but work. I heard rumors she got ultra skinny for the show to promote some kind of supplements or something like that, and she ends up with that big head on a bag of bones look. You go girl

I wish Russell would have at least left a note for his kids. It is selfish what he did, but then again who has the balls to actually hang the noose and he must have been in deep despair. Too bad he didn't reach out for help or that noone noticed the signs, but they say that is often common for men, and his attorney said he had no clues.

Bravo was maybe sensitve to a point, but they did say that "life goes on" and that everything filmed was before his death. I don't feel Bravo worries about their players feelings, after all they sign on for all the dramatics. They are out for numero uno which doesn't surprise me. Good luck to his family stating they would take legal action if they even mention him. I don't believe they would have any recourse.

It looks like KIm has especially signed on to be humiliated as it's been alluded that their contracts allow. Who would give permission for some meth rumor to circulate but someone desperate? Most of them need to make some money any way that they can and Bravo helps make a spectacle of them in all their glory. Kyle actually got a part in a hidious Lifetime movie I noticed. The 90 seconds I tuned in was painful. No wonder she remained a child actress.

I do enjoy this francise for the entertainment value it provides and it always seems to go by quickly for me. Nothing that weird about the dog drinking from the glass. Lots of famous people had companion Poms they adored and lavished with attention (they were bred for such) and Giggy has that skin issue and has some health problems and so is perfect "arm candy". You don't see Ken coddling the bigger healthy dogs near as much. I have to admit my DH has allowed our dogs to lick ice cream cones and beer at times and he just thinks it's funny. Boys will be boys I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV