U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-11-2011, 08:05 PM

9,780 posts, read 6,643,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
LOL!! Or he breathed too hard.... or was actually THERE.
for real' specially if he had already used up his 2 hour daily allowance

Old 09-12-2011, 01:08 AM

28,117 posts, read 22,906,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
for real' specially if he had already used up his 2 hour daily allowance
You know what is sad is how many women I know who feel this way about their husbands.

Lol...I used to feel this way about my little brother when I was a kid - "Ew, you're touching me...you're breathing too loud."

Old 09-12-2011, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
You know what is sad is how many women I know who feel this way about their husbands.

Lol...I used to feel this way about my little brother when I was a kid - "Ew, you're touching me...you're breathing too loud."

it is sad. Sadder still when they publicly humiliate them.
LOL about your brother though......but if Adrienne doesn't warm up to Paul she probably won't have to worry about seeing him over 2 hours a day.

Old 09-12-2011, 02:41 AM

28,117 posts, read 22,906,116 times
Quote:
it is sad. Sadder still when they publicly humiliate them.
LOL about your brother though......but if Adrienne doesn't warm up to Paul she probably won't have to worry about seeing him over 2 hours a day.
You'd think so, but most of the peeps I know who are like this have been married a loooooooooooong time.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:58 PM

OMG--Taylor looks sooooooo bad,gaunt,ugly.

And please, no one faint,freak and fall out but Camille is half way likeable......this far

Old 09-12-2011, 09:14 PM

3,541 posts, read 1,590,468 times
Quote:
OMG--Taylor looks sooooooo bad,gaunt,ugly.

And please, no one faint,freak and fall out but Camille is half way likeable......this far
Yeah, Camille is actually likeable so far this season anyway, I think this is probably editing, and she's kinda funny too.
Lisa is so far the annoying one. I threw up a little bit in my mouth when she was sucking face with Giggy! Come on! I love my pets too but I don't practically swallow their faces!
Kim is definately on something. The way she was acting at the airport and beyond was like she had done some speed of something. She was too jacked up, like the Energizer bunny. Then the next morning said she was 'sick'. Hungover is more like it!
Taylor looks awful, in the previews I guess she has a nervous breakdown or something.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Yeah, Camille is actually likeable so far this season anyway, I think this is probably editing, and she's kinda funny too.
Lisa is so far the annoying one. I threw up a little bit in my mouth when she was sucking face with Giggy! Come on! I love my pets too but I don't practically swallow their faces!
Kim is definately on something. The way she was acting at the airport and beyond was like she had done some speed of something. She was too jacked up, like the Energizer bunny. Then the next morning said she was 'sick'. Hungover is more like it!
Taylor looks awful, in the previews I guess she has a nervous breakdown or something.
I know--Camille has a sense of humor----who knew???
Kim,Kim,Kim........own it darlin--you like da pills. It happens. Sad though.
I was truthfully concerned that Taylor might break her weak,thin bones on the ski slope.

Beautiful area. I would keep that house,live there and to hell with BH (or Malibu,where Camille actually lives)

Old 09-12-2011, 09:33 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,802,658 times
Wow..... Camille definitely was likeable tonight. HOWEVER, this is only the second episode. Let's see what happens down the road. Love, love, LOVE her house!!!!! I'm with you, Pippy, I would live there year 'round if I could!!!

Kim.... absolutely on something. Probably pills. Anything else is difficult to conceal (alcohol has a smell as does weed or crystal meth or even 'base)

Taylor..... she needs to gain a good 20-25Lbs. She looked horrendous. Absolutely on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I hope there is someone available to take care of her little girl. Very sad.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:43 PM

3,541 posts, read 1,590,468 times
Camille's house was gorgeous! Loved the rock on the walls going downstairs. And the views!
Think Kim is probably snorting da cocaine'sssss. She could be on prescriptions though. Those can make you act wonky too.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:02 PM

2,376 posts, read 2,342,340 times
I'm feeling really icky about watching Taylor nearly have a nervous breakdown. Does anyone else feel this way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.