U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-22-2011, 06:41 PM

10,343 posts, read 11,031,289 times
Lisa's new house is stunning!!

Old 09-22-2011, 06:53 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,826,444 times
So, that domestic abuse charity where Taylor has been working for years- can you imagine how those women feel about her now?

Old 09-22-2011, 10:08 PM

323 posts, read 227,294 times
[quote PippySkiddles;

More on Taylor:

Russell & Taylor Armstrong[/quote]

Very informative article - Thanks!!!

Old 09-22-2011, 10:11 PM

9,793 posts, read 6,688,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sankofa View Post
[quote PippySkiddles;

More on Taylor:

Russell & Taylor Armstrong

Very informative article - Thanks!!![/quote]

you're welcome

Old 09-22-2011, 10:13 PM

9,793 posts, read 6,688,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
So, that domestic abuse charity where Taylor has been working for years- can you imagine how those women feel about her now?

I know--right? Something along the lines of........what a hypocrite,fake,lying biotch.
And now she's treading all over the reputation and soul of a dead man. Could she go any lower??

Old 09-23-2011, 07:49 AM

1,178 posts, read 772,343 times
Despite my feelings about Taylor, I feel sorry for all abused women, her included. She was clearly upset during that interview and this suicide has no doubt affected her life and her daughter's life in many ways and will forever. Russell was a scumbag. He ruined his own reputation years ago with all the abuse his former partners and even children took from him. Its not like we all don't already know what kind of lowlife he is. I have ZERO sympathy for anyone like that. And so what if Taylor is making money from these interviews? She needs to support herself and her daughter somehow. She needs help, her daughter needs help. She has alot of issues that she is dealing with and I'm sure her charities will support her any way they can. They will not turn their back on anyone who needs help.

Old 09-23-2011, 08:08 AM

4,262 posts, read 3,971,057 times
I saw Jill Zarin on one of the talk shows or tabloid programs a couple of days ago and she said that Traylor shouldn't be doing any interviews now. She should wait six months to do so. I understand and agree that it's waaaay too soon, but six months? That still seems soon to me, but look at the source, the Yenta Yapper. Where did she get that from?

Old 09-23-2011, 08:12 AM

4,502 posts, read 7,827,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I saw Jill Zarin on one of the talk shows or tabloid programs a couple of days ago and she said that Traylor shouldn't be doing any interviews now. She should wait six months to do so. I understand and agree that it's waaaay too soon, but six months? That still seems soon to me, but look at the source, the Yenta Yapper. Where did she get that from?

In six months, this will be a long-forgotten memory and Taylor won't be able to get any interviews or book deals or anything else.

I think it's fine that she's doing all this now. Russell treated her, his ex-wife, his ex-g/f, and his children like crap; cheated people out of exorbitant amounts of money; etc. and then takes the coward's way out, leaving Taylor with a $1.5 million lawsuit on her hands. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever and Taylor should do whatever she can do to make a life for herself and her daughter.

Last edited by omigawd; 09-23-2011 at 08:45 AM..

Old 09-23-2011, 08:26 AM

28,114 posts, read 23,035,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
What? Is that the proper mourning/interview period?

Is there anything Jill does NOT have an opinion on?

Old 09-23-2011, 08:28 AM

1,178 posts, read 772,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
In six months, this will be a long-forgotten memory and Taylor won't be able to get any interviews or book deals or anything else.

I think it's fine that she's doing all this now. Russell treated her, his ex-wife, his ex-g/f, and his children like crap; cheated people out of exorbitant amounts of money; etc. and then takes the coward's way out. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever and Taylor should do whatever she can do to make a life for herself and her daughter.

EXACTLY my opinion. 100%!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.