Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2011, 08:33 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
In six months, this will be a long-forgotten memory and Taylor won't be able to get any interviews or book deals or anything else.

I think it's fine that she's doing all this now. Russell treated her, his ex-wife, his ex-g/f, and his children like crap; cheated people out of exorbitant amounts of money; etc. and then takes the coward's way out. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever and Taylor should do whatever she can do to make a life for herself and her daughter.

oh we will have to agree to disagree on this subject.
Taylor had every chance to get away from him,NOT stick around for the abuse, aide and abet him getting into more and more financial woes, should find a respectable way to move on and support herself and her child. She could have also spoken up about the abuse before-not after he killed himself. I have zero tolerance for her and no respect for her at all. She can get a damn job.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:02 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Taylortrash stayed with Russell because of the money. And from stories, it sounds like she was in cahoots with him on the grifting. Yea, she had better get as much money as she can now because there are a lot of people who are going to sue his estate to get their money back.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Taylortrash stayed with Russell because of the money. And from stories, it sounds like she was in cahoots with him on the grifting. Yea, she had better get as much money as she can now because there are a lot of people who are going to sue his estate to get their money back.
you got that right.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:21 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times
Quote:
taylortrash stayed with russell because of the money. And from stories, it sounds like she was in cahoots with him on the grifting. Yea, she had better get as much money as she can now because there are a lot of people who are going to sue his estate to get their money back.
agreed.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:12 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Ok. I have to say it. I don't know how no one has said it before.

Paul. Looks. Like. A gungan.

It was driving me crazy trying to figure out why he looked so familiar.
Attached Thumbnails
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills-gk.jpg  

Old 09-23-2011, 01:35 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh we will have to agree to disagree on this subject.
Taylor had every chance to get away from him,NOT stick around for the abuse, aide and abet him getting into more and more financial woes, should find a respectable way to move on and support herself and her child. She could have also spoken up about the abuse before-not after he killed himself. I have zero tolerance for her and no respect for her at all. She can get a damn job.
I agree she should have left, but she didn't. Yes she stayed in the marriage because IMO I really think she loved him (and his money), but also for their daughter. But she did speak up about the abuse before he died, because he even admitted to it. Look back in this thread, there are links to stories of him admitting to what he did to her. She spoke up after she filed for divorce, not after he killed himself. And yes, she should get a job and no doubt will, but first she needs to get some help for all the issues she has been going through and will be going through in the future for herself and for the sake of her daughter.

It is quite obvious how terribly distraught she is about this. That really cannot be denied. She looks horrible this season, and you can tell the situation has taken a toll on her. Is she the perfect example of how women should live? Certainly not, but no one is perfect. Everyone has some skeltons and I'm sure have done things they are not proud of or wish they could change. We can only hope she does what is best for her daughter and herself and that she is able to pick up the pieces of her life and change for the better. It will be a long road for both of them. She is lost and broken right now as any of us would be if we were in that situation.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:56 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
Quote:
They can sue the "estate" but if there's nothing there, they aren't going to get a penny. Same for Taylor --- she could easily get all the financial papers together and file for bankruptcy.

I didn't hear any "stories" about her being "in cahoots with him on the grifting". If you can post a link to a reputable source, that would be great.

Bottom line is, Russell was a POS who abused Taylor, his ex-wife, his ex-girlfriend, his children. He knew darn well that his abusive behavior, as well as his financial situations, were going to be splashed all over the TV as well as the tabloids in the coming days. THAT is why he took the coward's way out and killed himself. He knew he was 100% wrong in everything and didn't have the courage to face the music.

Old 09-23-2011, 04:26 PM

1,668 posts, read 4,705,568 times
A few pages back someone (Pippy maybe?) posted a great link to an article about Taylor's role in Russell's scams. I'm usually a skeptic when reading these types of atricles, but felt this article was the real deal......just a gut feeling though. So if she really was Russells partner in crime, I have no sympathy. It looks like she played the part of the pretty blonde who lured unsuspecting people into "investing" with Russell. They stole money from people and laughed all the way to the bank. If the article is true, I hope police/FBI can charge her with fraud - or whatever that kind of crime that is. Isn't she a criminal if the article is true?

I know she says she loved him, BUT lets say he lost all his money & they had to live in a cheap apartment and drive Ford economy cars............would her love faded? Would she have loved him while wearing Walmart clothes?

Did she love him or did she love the lifestyle?

Did she stay in an abusive relationship because she cared more about the money she & R could steal, or was she just too scared of him to leave? She knew how to get out of an abusive marriage & she had resources & friends to run to.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:37 PM

I believe my point of view--my stance is: she should not be profitting from her abuse NOW! Russell is dead so why trample all over him NOW?
For $$$$$$ is why and I personally find it sickening.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:45 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Someone wrote to me that they were sorry they said anything bad about Taylor. I want to be clear that I am speaking in generalities. I have no idea what happened with Taylor. She may have been involved with stealing people's money. I just don't know.

But I refuse to judge someone based on what I see on television. And this is from someone that had a career in the media. No one knows the truth about anyone else or what one would do under any circumstance. But I know that in a domestic abuse situation it is amazing how they will mess with your head and strip it back to the point of where you rely on them for everything.

On Dr. Phil when Taylor said she doesn't know what to do anymore, that she was use to him telling her when she was bad and when she was good, I knew her truth and what she meant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV