U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2011, 01:46 PM

692 posts, read 790,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Why is Kyle and Taylor acting like high school bullies to Brandi?
I think it was Paul who said to the camera that youngins in Beverly Hills get the stink eye from older ladies because they are jealous. While I personally didn't think Brandi was all that in the looks department, she's tall, thin, blonde and younger than all of the BH howives. Their mean girls schtick was pure jealousy and bitchery overcompensating for their insecurity. Brandi was obviously brought in as a s%!# stirrer, but she was right about Lisa. She's knows Cedric. So what. Who cares get over it. He isn't the center of her universe. Kim was right to stay away.
Traylor really showed her two faceness. The minute Brandi steps in the room with Adrienne she's practically on her lap inviting her to another no-doubt budget busting birthday party still trying to wriggle her way into Adrienne's world by being nice to her friend. Then when Kyle started ragging on her she joined right in. She's convinced Lisa is pulling a Jill Zarin to the press? She really thinks that Lisa gives a crap enough to leak a story about her? Start the legions of people ticked off at you and/or Russell for your business dealings or better yet, maybe she even leaked it herself. Traylor's opinion of her importance in Lisa's life is more inflated than her lips. Oh and that truth finder guy Kyle told Traylor to consult was a joke.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:45 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,501,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
Traylor really showed her two faceness. The minute Brandi steps in the room with Adrienne she's practically on her lap inviting her to another no-doubt budget busting birthday party still trying to wriggle her way into Adrienne's world by being nice to her friend. Then when Kyle started ragging on her she joined right in. She's convinced Lisa is pulling a Jill Zarin to the press? She really thinks that Lisa gives a crap enough to leak a story about her? Start the legions of people ticked off at you and/or Russell for your business dealings or better yet, maybe she even leaked it herself. Traylor's opinion of her importance in Lisa's life is more inflated than her lips. Oh and that truth finder guy Kyle told Traylor to consult was a joke.

Ooooh, I caught that also. Just wait, she'll be playing both sides of the fence..again. Can Kyle's hubby get anymore adorable? His speech brought tears to my eyes. I hate to say for the 1st time ever, I got a tiny bit upset with Lisa last night. Cant remember the exact wording, but she said something about where the benefit was held as being a little seedy. Made her seem uppity. I have always loved Adrienne, and guess I'm all by my little lonesome on thinking shes pretty. Felt really bad for her lastnight & admired her patience with Kim. Agree with others that Kyle was dead wrong also. Totally classless at that venue & her being in charge.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:04 PM

4,276 posts, read 6,405,697 times
I think Kyle needs to stop hanging around Traylor. She brings out the mean girl in Kyle.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:08 PM

21,871 posts, read 12,773,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I think Kyle needs to stop hanging around Traylor. She brings out the mean girl in Kyle.
I totally agree! And that is what Lisa has said in so many words too.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:44 PM

4,276 posts, read 6,405,697 times
I think everyone just about covered all of the bases of what I wanted to say this week except about the situation at the basketball game. Those fans in Sacremento seem tame compared to Pittsburgh Steeler fans. Adrienne should be lucky she's not here in the Burgh. I get tons of flack for not caring about the game or wearing a jersey.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:40 AM

17,698 posts, read 34,908,659 times
Brandi is a dim bulb and she looks kinda mushy in the face, BUT!!!!!!!! Wow, Poopy Portia is more mature than Kyle!!!! Seriously .... Wow.

Taylortrash is such a 2 face beyotch!

Kim had better take the express bus to AA or NA ...

Old 09-28-2011, 08:42 AM

2,385 posts, read 3,711,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I think Kyle is a grown woman and should be held accountable for her own actions. Peer pressure is never a reasonable explanation for one's behavior. If Taylor lets Kyle express Kyle's mean girl sentiments, Kyle is hanging out with her because Kyle likes to be that way sometimes. In other words, Kyle enjoys being mean occasionally and Taylor encourages/lets her get away with it.

That being said, my take is that all the women know that Brandi is supposed to be "the villian" so they're going to play up that role for the cameras.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:47 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,448,908 times
Default And this is only the beginning...

Taylor loves attention and the thinner she gets the more attention she gets. She acts like she hates being asked about her weight but I think she loved it and got one-on-one camera time "complaining" about it.

The scene where the ladies were so catty and Brandi was sitting there fuming stirring her drink seemed very scripted and yes so very Junior High.

What is sad watching this scripted "drama" is the real drama that was happening or about to happen. Could not believe Taylor was planning another party for Kennedy considering they are broke and Kennedy hated the party last year.

Last edited by happyinca; 09-28-2011 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 09-28-2011, 10:21 AM

15,746 posts, read 22,835,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Kim had better take the express bus to AA or NA ...
I"ll hope its scripted, after all she was an actress. I doubt it though.

She has a tragic past..if the girl doesn't get help, her futures pretty dim.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:19 PM

6,780 posts, read 6,873,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I"ll hope its scripted, after all she was an actress. I doubt it though.

She has a tragic past..if the girl doesn't get help, her futures pretty dim.
I doubt she would agree to do something that embarrassing scripted since she does want a real career. She didn't seem to be drinking much, so my guess would be barbituates, they are used as muscle relaxants, but take a few extra and people look, feel, and sound like they are drunk, but no one sees it or smells it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or