Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2010, 08:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times

Advertisements

dear Lord I hope it's just the editing and that Camille did not dismiss her mother's bout with cancer by turning the attention to herself. Saying how the cancer is genetic so poor Camille had to go be tested and she was just tired after all the testing and jetsetting across the country. And the trip to Hawaii and handling everything alone with all the nannies...........~sigh~ Poor Camille......poor,poor Camille. Meanwhile her mom is newly diagnosed with cancer and is sitting there listening to her woe is me crap.......omg......

Old 11-11-2010, 10:55 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
seriously....Camille does need therapy. She's a space cadet.

Old 11-12-2010, 06:21 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,095 times
So when this show was initially announced, I was particulary interested in seeing Camille, wife of Kelsey Grammar, an actor that I've always enjoyed. After just a few episodes, I can totally see why Kelsey left her. She is a complete nut job!

First, I don't know why she decided to have surrogates for both her children but I'm assuming it has to do with vanity than anything else. Why ruin that body. Watching her nearly throw herself at every guy she encounters is just sad and she's was all drooling over her guy friends and talking about how hot they are. Then for a woman for claims to want to come out from under her husband's shadow, she sure does mention Kelsey in nearly every scene she's in.

Thought it was a bit ridic that she claims to have "saved" Kelsey. Pul-lease. Also pathetic was her going on about how giving she is and how she gave her friend a home and a car and how giving makes her feel so good. I think people that truly are about giving don't brag about it. SHe wants a gold medal for everything she does. There isn't one scene where she parents her kids and the amount of staff they have is crazy.

But the scene with her and Kyle from last night really got me. She is this seasons Kelly Bensimon, twisting people's words and I don't believe Kyle (who seems to have her head on straight) said any of that. Plus she said it was dropped then brought it back up. What did she want from her? I'm glad Kyle put her in her place. Then she had the audacity to say to the camera that since Kyle lost her temper, she lost. She is a complete idiot waste of time.

Go team Kyle! Camille sucks!

Old 11-12-2010, 06:40 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times
Um, wasn't Camille a stripper when Kelsey met her? If so, we probably shouldn't expect her to be undamaged emotionally.

Doesn't excuse it, but might explain it.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:10 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Yeeeeaaah. I don't see why anyone would marry Camille. She's not even that good-looking...so there's nothing to offset the psycho.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:11 PM

1,629 posts, read 2,627,477 times
Just got into this show. The ladies seem so superficial. I guess that's what we're supposed to expect from Beverly Hills.

The amount of passive aggressive behavior is ridiculous. I can't stand that Camille acted as if she was alright with Kyle after their discussion only to go back and being it up again during dinner. Don't say you're alright with something when you really aren't. It reduces your credibility.

Taylor is truly a plastic surgery nightmare. She shouldn't be threatening to pull some Oklahoma on anyone's ass because it looks like her face would cave in with a little slap.

What a mess this show is.

Can't wait to see next week!

Old 11-12-2010, 04:20 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Um, wasn't Camille a stripper when Kelsey met her? If so, we probably shouldn't expect her to be undamaged emotionally.

Doesn't excuse it, but might explain it.
Well, that one epi when they were in Vegas and at some club dancing, Camille sure danced like a stripper so she probably used to be one.
She is so self-centered. And she should be an actress. When Adrienne called to say her uncle died Camille was all boo-boo faced sad and saying how sorry she was, blah, blah, blah. Then the minute she hangs up she goes into the it's all about me again with her friends. What a phoney!

Old 11-12-2010, 04:58 PM

2,757 posts, read 3,999,699 times
What got me was the horrible plastic surgery done on 60's actress Linda Thompson. She looked like a high-cheeked sculpted lion. Remember seeing her on the show a week or two ago? She was on briefly, and looked so scary that I forgot who else was on camera with her.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:25 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
This show is the greatest show to watch, for students in psychology, counseling, or social work. You see basically every personality disorder in each show. It is like watching a living DSM-IV. It is almost as if the housewives read the different personality disorders, and each picked one, to typify. Now, watch and see which one is the Borderline? Which one is the Narrcissist? Which one is the most Histronic? This show is a mental disorder buffet.

You know, I thought that the Atlanta Housewives were a hot mess, until I saw these plastic, bimbo chicks. At least the Atlanta Housewives are wanna bes, these guys are the real thing. Which is what makes them so interesting....

Last edited by jasper12; 11-12-2010 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 11-13-2010, 08:28 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,576,692 times
Kyle wanted to whip Camille's *ss... And I don't blame her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV