Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2011, 04:48 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,363,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Once again, don't know how true this is but one of those sites says that there were reports that Taylor hooked up with him in LA back in - wait for it - July. She was separated from Russell at the time but...sheesh.
Well that makes more sense! Hooking up with a hot guy, right after leaving your husband? Maybe not the smartest thing to do, but lots of women do it.

If she had hooked up with him for the first time, after her husband died, that might be a little odd - but if she met him before? I don't see an issue.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:56 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,159,097 times
I'm almost afraid to watch tonight. I think it's a continuation of game night.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:22 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,399,570 times
How can Taylor try to protect and stop domestic violence against Kim and Kyle yet she claims to be getting abused herself? She won't protect herself yet she tries to protect Kim when it is clear that Kim has some kind of issues. Her behavior is weird. I don't know if it's alcohol, drugs or mentally unbalanced. I think Brandi had enough of their bullying and I don't blame her. I would have did more than sit and yell at Kim. Camille would just take Kyle's bullying.

Old 10-17-2011, 07:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times
Kyle gets worse every episode. She acts like she's 12 years old. Her Mean Girl bullying is getting very tiresome. She is out of control childish,nasty mean.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:27 PM

7,343 posts, read 5,459,117 times
Are they going to harp about the game night all season because if they do it will be soooo boring. The mean sisters bullied Brandi until she lost control and went off on them, and I don't blame her. And Dana/Pam was an awful host for taking Kim and Kyles side, what a kiss azz! She is so desperate to be part of what she thinks is the popular group it's pathetic.
I loved how horrified Pandora was of that wedding planner. I wouldn't hire anyone who says no to what I wanted and tried to change my mind. Where did they find this guy anyway? The 80's bin of wedding planners at the resale store?
I am disappointed in Lisa this season as far as not liking someone (Brandi) just because Kim/Kyle don't. Had she even met Brandi or talked one on one with her before this charity event tonight? She needs to shut up about Winston Churchhill, she wasn't even at game night to see what really happened.
I'm kind of over BH.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Are they going to harp about the game night all season because if they do it will be soooo boring. The mean sisters bullied Brandi until she lost control and went off on them, and I don't blame her. And Dana/Pam was an awful host for taking Kim and Kyles side, what a kiss azz! She is so desperate to be part of what she thinks is the popular group it's pathetic.
I loved how horrified Pandora was of that wedding planner. I wouldn't hire anyone who says no to what I wanted and tried to change my mind. Where did they find this guy anyway? The 80's bin of wedding planners at the resale store?
I am disappointed in Lisa this season as far as not liking someone (Brandi) just because Kim/Kyle don't. Had she even met Brandi or talked one on one with her before this charity event tonight? She needs to shut up about Winston Churchhill, she wasn't even at game night to see what really happened.
I'm kind of over BH.
I agree!! OMG,they are like children.

Will the real Dana please stand up?? I wish she would just BE instead of being a wannabe. I would love to see the real Dana. Or is what we are seeing the real Dana

The wedding planner was a plant--right?? Comic relief possibly? Does anyone here live in the BH area and know if this guy is for real? He was spot on imitating Martin Short

Edit to add: Best wishes to Camille's mother; God Bless her. She's a lovely lady and has gone through so much. Sad. I hope she recovers and lives a very long time.

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 10-17-2011 at 09:19 PM..

Old 10-17-2011, 09:20 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,159,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I'm kind of over BH.
I agree, word for word. The only thing I would add is I have had it with Kim. She's trash. And I use to like her sister but no more. She enables Kim and is just mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I agree!! OMG,they are like children.

Will the real Dana please stand up?? I wish she would just BE instead of being a wannabe. I would love to see the real Dana. Or is what we are seeing the real Dana

The wedding planner was a plant--right?? Comic relief possibly? Does anyone here live in the BH area and know if this guy is for real? He was spot on imitating Martin Short
I wanted to like Dana. (Btw, for the past day the only name I could think of was Pam. ) But she is desperate, shallow and I am sure she is a horrible friend.

I don't believe for a second that Lisa is hiring that jerk. You pay big money and these planners better darn agree with you. I suspect he's a plant, too, but even if he really is a planner I bet she has a REAL one behind the scenes.

I just didn't like this episode. Then again it has been a very bad week so maybe I'm projecting.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:21 PM

7,343 posts, read 5,459,117 times
[quote=PippySkiddles;21327840]I agree!! OMG,they are like children.

What was Martin Shorts Character on Father of the Bride? Fronck? This guy was the asian Fronck!

Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,052,611 times
The way Dana kept kissing Kyle's ass ("we're going to be friends forever!"), I thought I was going to be sick. Even Kyle was saying she's trying too hard to fit in. I hate Dana, sorry to say it.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:27 PM

[quote=rxgrrl;21328039]

What was Martin Shorts Character on Father of the Bride? Fronck? This guy was the asian Fronck![/quote]

yes!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.