Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2011, 01:07 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I saw a brief clip where he said that was his parting gift to her. What the heck does that mean? He made sure she was on the show?
Spoken like a true controlling spouse who wants the public to believe hes responsible for where she is now, the spotlight and her success. Kyle Richards asked Camille to do HBH, Camille said they discussed it and he encouraged it. Ya know, so she'd be distracted while he was having an affair.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:09 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
I just read something about the house situation as well, but it said Kyle knew Kim could not afford to pay her back the money, so when Kim gave her the check for $20,000, she did not cash it so Kim would have the money. If you heard on the show, Kyle even said "its still our house" And something to the effect that Kim can come and go as much as she wants to.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I just read something about the house situation as well, but it said Kyle knew Kim could not afford to pay her back the money, so when Kim gave her the check for $20,000, she did not cash it so Kim would have the money. If you heard on the show, Kyle even said "its still our house" And something to the effect that Kim can come and go as much as she wants to.
You believe that BS...Did you hear what Kim said...Technically its not Kims house. Kyle owes her money. Kims portion was certainly more than $20k.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:30 PM

I just don't think she was/is out to hurt her sister. Maybe what you read is the BS. I am entitled to my opinion and to believe what I wish to believe. If it comes out that I am wrong, I will fully admit it, but all of the Kyle haters here could never imagine her actually trying to protect her sister, while I can see the other side of it. And really...do I believe what Kim said? NEVER. Kim has mental issues and addiction problems and half of what she says is incoherent anyway. This is the one who is using bug spray as breath freshener remember? Seems like a real trustworthy source.

Funny last season mostly everyone was pro-Kyle and against Camille. I didn't like Camille last season either, and so far this season I actually do, but I have always liked Kyle.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:38 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,376,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Kyle Richards asked Camille to do HBH, Camille said they discussed it and he encouraged it. Ya know, so she'd be distracted while he was having an affair.
It was Camille's perception that he was trying to distract her while he had an affair, but for Kelsey it wasn't just an affair, it was his new life and he had no intention of bringing Camille along. As far as he was concerned the marriage was over.

As for it being his parting gift to her, I understand what he means. He could have argued against it, and made it difficult for her, and threatened to make the divorce more difficult if she went on a reality show - and probably most famous actors would have done exactly that. But he saw it as an opportunity for her to get her started on a new life - just like he wanted to start his own new life.

It does sounds a little patronizing for him to call it his parting gift to her, but I do sort of understand what he meant. He encouraged her - and not all actors would have done that.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:39 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,376,539 times
Quote:
Quote:
You believe that BS...
I do!

Old 10-19-2011, 01:43 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:
You believe that BS...Did you hear what Kim said...Technically its not Kims house. Kyle owes her money. Kims portion was certainly more than $20k.
That "it's still our house" was total BS, Kyle OWNS the house, and can say at any time KIM can never come back. From what I have read, legally Kim was screwed out of the house for 20K, and that's not cool. I can understand the additional betrayal Kim must feel because she made most of the money as child actor, and probably played a large part in being able to buy that house in the first place, I know Kyle worked too, but Kim was a Disney star.

Last edited by detshen; 10-19-2011 at 01:59 PM..

Old 10-19-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
I just don't think she was/is out to hurt her sister. Maybe what you read is the BS. I am entitled to my opinion and to believe what I wish to believe. If it comes out that I am wrong, I will fully admit it, but all of the Kyle haters here could never imagine her actually trying to protect her sister, while I can see the other side of it. And really...do I believe what Kim said? NEVER. Kim has mental issues and addiction problems and half of what she says is incoherent anyway. This is the one who is using bug spray as breath freshener remember? Seems like a real trustworthy source.

Funny last season mostly everyone was pro-Kyle and against Camille. I didn't like Camille last season either, and so far this season I actually do, but I have always liked Kyle.
I've never been a fan of Kyle Richards, shes a bully. She was bully last season too.

Now her statis includes bully who took financial advantage of her sister under duress.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:56 PM

"Another divide concerns the family home, which Kim accused Kyle of stealing during the show’s finale. After the sisters’ parents died, Kim was due to inherit their L.A. home, says the insider – but Kyle got it: “Kim has never forgiven Kyle for that.” But a source close to Kyle says in reality, Kyle bought her sister’s share of the house – then even let Kim buy it back at a lower price. “Kyle didn’t even cash Kim’s check, because she knew she couldn’t really afford it".

In addition, Kyle and her husband, luxury realtor Mauricio Umansky , give Kim money, “a kind of allowance,” says the insider. “They worry about her and don’t want her to feel she’s alone.”

I completely forgot about them giving Kim money. Kim even said that they do help her out and if I'm not mistaken I think they even pay her rent. I think that was mentioned on the show as well. If she was such an evil, nasty bully, why would she even try to help her sister?

And wow...Kelsey is nasty. I think he is a great actor and I am fan of his, but he turned out to be a real jerk. Camille is obviously alot happier without him. He was dragging her down.

Old 10-19-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
That "it's still our house" was total BS, Kyle OWNS the house, and can say at any time KIM can never come back. From what I have read, legally Kim was screwed out of the house for 20K, and that's not cool. I can understand the additional betrayal Kim must feel because she made most of the money as child actor, and probably played a large part in being able to buy that house in the first place, I know Kyle worked too, but Kim was a Disney star.
Kims bio

Kim Richards (I) - Biography
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV