Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2011, 02:10 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times

Advertisements

I just read about Kim and her fella on another site, but for some reason it wouldn't let me link it.
There is a sneak preview there also of Kyle and Kim talking about Kim's packing up and moving in with the dude. Kyle apparently met the guy at some premiere and isn't impressed with him. And true to her Me Me Me character-Kyle began crying' cause it's always about Kyle and her feelings dontchaknow......
I also read on several sites that Ken is not the guy's name.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:21 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
1. Why should a grown-up a** woman have to worry about what her sisters think about the man she's with? Should it really be that big of a deal? Just silly, imo

2. I also thought I saw the face lift momma to Kyle's left at the party. She definitely needed more healing time before going out. I hope it turns out well for her, she seems very nice.

3. I thought Kyle doing her splits at the party was rude, and a attempt to make it all about her. TACKY, TACKY!

4. I also didnt like the way Mauricio was "man handling" the bedding in the secret bedroom. A bit disrespectful for my taste, even though I really like him. WOW on the bucks he'll get from selling that mansion! Color me green...

5. Seeing Russell was sad, even if you couldnt stand him,the thought of his daughter losing him is sad.

6. Taylor continues to amaze me with her spending. Hiring a chef was such a waste for 4 people. When the cake lady said the cake would cost $2,000, she acted proud. All I could think of is of course she didnt care about spending all those bucks...she was using stolen business money. Money they "took" others for. I had no pity for her before, and none now.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:02 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Kim's guy looks like a vulcan LOL .
Vulcans frequently hang around mailboxes...its dangerous out there...love a first site

Old 11-01-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
OK I was wrong. She's ashamed of dating Joey Buttafucco.
Lmao

Old 11-01-2011, 06:25 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
DimKim's beau looks like mr. Buzz cut from beavis and butthead ...

Kennedy is a brat

Taylortrash is the one who leaked the story to us weekly ... Betcha.

Poopy Portia should have her own show ... And don't think for a minute kyle wouldn't go big Kathy with her either.

Mohammad is a pig.

I really feel sorry for Ken this season. he seems to be getting left out in the cold or thrown under her Laboutins every week.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:17 PM

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kim Richards… Kim’s Boyfriend, Ken BLUMENFELD… Update | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

http://starcasm.net/archives/126967
Among the usual stories of multiple husbands, fast cars and fast times there is a shocking story about a relationship Kim Richards had just after separating from her husband Gregg Davis. From the book:
Immediately after her separation from Davis, Kim dated a bad egg, a twenty-nine-year-old securities broker and high roller with a house in Malibu. John Collett was a central figure in one of the country’s largest scams, involving eight thousand elderly investors and nearly $150 million in losses. He was under investigation on suspicion of illegally selling partnerships in oil and gas leases.
A former stereo salesman, Collett was talking to Kim on a phone outside of Brent’s Deli, in the San Fernando Valley community of Northridge, during lunchtime on October 28, 1991, when, as Jackson put it, “someone walked up yo him and popped a cap in his head.”
Moments later Kim called the deli asking, “Have you seen my boyfriend, John Collett? He’s a nice-looking guy.”
Collet had been shot twice in the head at point-blank range by a hit man who had been paid $30,000 to bump him off.
Marva DeCarlo Johnson pleaded guilty to the shooting in March of 1993 and was sentenced to 30 years to life in state prison. Deputy District Attorney Robert Dver wrote “The killing was a paid hit,” in court documents, but outside of the courtroom nothing more was said of the alleged murder-for-hire plot because no evidence was ever presented about who ordered the hit.
According to a LA Times article:
So how did Kim Richards handle this terrible event? From House of Hilton:
“The killing devastated her, but I don’t know for how long,” says Kay Rozario. According to Sylvia Richards, Kim was “supposedly in love” with Collett, and “I know she was very shook up about that episode. But Kim was so dramatic all the time. And, of course, the killing was very dramatic, so she hung on to the story forever.”
The new issue of Star magazine has an article on the murder and they talk with John Collett’s mother about it:
“John’s murder was a devastating tragedy, and Kim was just torn apart,” John’s mother, Janis Collett, tells Star exclusively. “Poor Kim had to identify his body. It was a horrible nightmare for her. I’ve never recovered from the loss, and I don’t think Kim has either.”
The magazine has photos of Kim and Collett together as well as more details about the shooting and its affect on Kim Richards in the November 15 issue, on newsstands now!

Remarkably, Collett’s death lead directly to Kim’s next serious relationship after John Jackson, an aircraft parts supplier, purchased Collett’s Harley-Davidson motorcycle from his mother who suggested he contact Kim “because it was her favorite bike. I thought it was kind of morbid, but one night on a fluke I dialed her number, we met and then from about that day on we started dating,” Jackson says in House of Hilton.
Jackson and Richards got together in the spring of 1992 and although the two never married he fathered Kim’s fourth child, and third daughter, Kimberly.

Last edited by virgode; 11-01-2011 at 07:37 PM..

Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post

I really feel sorry for Ken this season. he seems to be getting left out in the cold or thrown under her Laboutins every week.

I noticed that also, another reason I've lost the "love" for Lisa. She treats him like a servant or like he's invisible. She treats the pup way better than her hubby.

And what was up with the way Crazy Kim was describing the 1st time she met her boyfriend?? She sounded like a looney toon....well, guess she sounded normal, for her anyway.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:45 PM

Wow Virgode! What a article! So this is the guy she & Kyle boo-hooed about? A guy who scammed the elderly out of their money? Didnt they talk about what a good man he was? My Lord, what kind of a woman is Kim, that she'd go for this type? Seems she & Taylor should get along better. Thanks for sharing, very interesting.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo.;21536064[B
]Wow Virgode! What a article! So this is the guy she & Kyle boo-hooed about? A guy who scammed the elderly out of their money? Didnt they talk about what a good man he was? [/b]My Lord, what kind of a woman is Kim, that she'd go for this type? Seems she & Taylor should get along better. Thanks for sharing, very interesting.
Kims got some bad judgement when it comes to men.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:16 PM

OMG, for anyone interested, click on the "stoopid housewives" link. People are trashing Ken & Kim, and Ken's daughter Gaby is on defending them! ( in the comments section ) If its really her, and it sure sounds like it is, this poor kid is only 17. Btw, a younger pic. of Ken, shows he wasnt half bad looking. The article also states they think Ken & his wife are still married, but because of Gaby being there, they must be seperated, imo. Anyway, its a must read. Again, thank you Virgode.!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV