U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 07:19 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,328,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
What a helpful thread this is I have a new policy. If I can't spell the drug, nor pronounce it, I won't be taking it What was up with Kim constantly looking into the rear view mirror like she was ready for her close-up as she was driving? I cannot believe she is only 46

Yes Trailor, everyone talks behind your back, everyone believes that you have the most fabulous marriage ever, your lips are not the size of a small continent, and no you don't have an eating disorder And I become the Queen of England when daylight savings time comes back. (must start shopping for an appropriate tiara) You don't need filler for your cheeks like Lisa stated, you need to freaking eat

I enjoyed watching the sťance that was against Kim's religion. I especially liked the comments she made on the last crazy psychic and Trailor's marriage.

Lisa's imitation of Kim was priceless
I was bummed that I missed Lisa's imitation of Kim, but I just found a youtube clip, OMG it is funny, and her American accent is great.

I like this Trailor spelling better, Whenever I see Traylor I think of the actress from Monk, Traylor Howard, whom I like a lot, and is nothing like Taylor.

Last edited by detshen; 11-09-2011 at 07:43 PM..

Old 11-09-2011, 07:49 PM

I have to comment on that hideous shirt that Kim is wearing in some of her private interviews, the shiny, pink dotted fabric, with the super high collar bow thing, and puffy sleeves is just awful and unflattering, it looks like something my 90+ grandmother might have worn if she had horrible taste.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:04 PM

11,826 posts, read 13,137,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I have to comment on that hideous shirt that Kim is wearing in some of her private interviews, the shiny, pink dotted fabric, with the super high collar bow thing, and puffy sleeves is just awful and unflattering, it looks like something my 90+ grandmother might have worn if she had horrible taste.

ewwww.....for real--it's BAD!! Those scenes,as well as those with Russell should have been left on the cutting room floor.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:08 PM

2,283 posts, read 2,268,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Did anyone else notice later in the show that the work Paul did on Kim didn't seem to "take"??? Unless they filmed certain parts earlier and didn't pieced it together in order. I can't believe Kim is only in her mid 40s ---- her skin is sooooo sun damaged that she looks like she's in her late 50s.

Can't wait until next week --- I wonder what's up with the wedding band?

From what I read on a link posted waaay back, Kim's boyfriend might still be married. His daughter was posting in his defence, but refused to answer when asked about her parents marriage.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:01 AM

4,276 posts, read 6,051,988 times
Quote:
Heck we commented on that ugly thing a few weeks back. She should just burn that thing.

Old 11-10-2011, 05:16 AM

14,935 posts, read 20,968,054 times

Taylor Armstrong DRUNK/HIGH out of her MIND!!! (Real Housewives Beverly Hills) - YouTube

Adrienne Maloof Busts Taylor Armstrong in her Lies - YouTube

Last edited by virgode; 11-10-2011 at 05:44 AM..

Old 11-10-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Heck we commented on that ugly thing a few weeks back. She should just burn that thing.

I missed that discussion, but it is hideous enough to bring up again. Kim, or anyone who knows her, see to it that the HIDEOUS SHIRT IS BURNED!

Old 11-10-2011, 04:12 PM

4,276 posts, read 6,051,988 times
Quote:
I missed that discussion, but it is hideous enough to bring up again. Kim, or anyone who knows her, see to it that the HIDEOUS SHIRT IS BURNED!
S'mores anyone?

Old 11-10-2011, 10:55 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,330,726 times
Default The real story...

I thought the e-mail that Russell sent to Lisa was very telling. Something about how great their marriage was now and business was up 900% and how that was the "real story", again so very creepy! A sort of bizarre paranoia on his part. They were living a completely fake, pretend life and by saying it that would make it real in his mind. We all know they were flat broke and living a life of lies, and I am talking about both of them.

Sadly we know what did happen, was it then he realized he could no longer keep up the fantasy of being the rich venture capitalist, with his trophy wife? She had filed for divorce, and the lawsuits were mounting, and the fantasy was over, so life was no longer worth living for him? I mean it is really sad to see this all played out. But so many lessons to be learned from all of this.

Last edited by happyinca; 11-10-2011 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-11-2011, 08:29 AM

14,935 posts, read 20,968,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
I thought the e-mail that Russell sent to Lisa was very telling. Something about how great their marriage was now and business was up 900% and how that was the "real story",

keep up the fantasy of being the rich venture capitalist,
The only reason he agreed to do RHWOBH was in hopes to turn around his failing business ventures.

Likely he thought the same when he married Taylor and used her to his advantage and gain, so the two of them both got what they wanted.

Sad their fantasy life had to unravel on reality TV.

Last edited by virgode; 11-11-2011 at 08:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV