Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2011, 02:15 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,715,196 times

Advertisements

The strange stuff that came flowing out of her mouth ... Worse than KellyHIEEEEE's Al Sharpton, Al Sharpton gummi bear induced tirade.

She doesn't know who she is ... Well, yer shanna from oklahoma who took the name, Ford, so she could grift people into thinking she was a real FORD. She really needs intense therapy, not a new beau.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:43 PM

237 posts, read 379,631 times
Taylor, does exhibit classic abuse responses. However, even though I can have empathy for her, I do not like her(or how she has been shown). I find her so manipulative and draining. Her behavior could try anyone's patience. I give the lady's props for hanging in there with her.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:49 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,463 times
She needs a boyfriend, B.S.!!! She needs to be spending her time with her daughter and in therapy. She has so many unresolved problems but all she seems to want to do is run after people and try and make them accept her. She is not rich but can't stand the thought of not being part of that group, like a kid in high school who isn't popular but wants to hang out with the popular kids.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:59 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
I found it quite interesting when Taylor was about to throw everyone under the bus and tell Lisa what they all said about her behind her back, they changed the subject to Taylor's marriage.
It was probably edited.
They're all a pack of backstabbers. I take that back...exempt Adrienne and Kim from the pack.

Old 11-16-2011, 03:53 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,259,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Now .. I will fault Lisa for setting this whole thingup by inviting Taylor under false pretenses ... She didn't invite Taylor out of the goodness of her heart, she invited her to put her on the spot and make her uncomfortable when confronted about the benefit ... Now ... If taylortrash didn't realize this ... Lord help her ...I mean all she bellered and whined about was how desperate she was for Lisa to be her friend and she can't do it ... She should have pulled a Kim and made up some excuse, but no, she actually thought she could take Lisa on ... And that the others would "back her up" BWAAHHHHH hahaha
!!! Yea right. I think the others are now in tune to Taylortrash and her grifter ways and the false life she so desperately wanted others to believe was true.

I'm not saying that russelll didn't beat her up ... I'm sure he did ... He's scum in more ways than one and killing himself rather than owning up to his actions makes him an even bigger scumbag. but the fact of the matter is this ... taylortrash's conniving and falseness has come to the top and she can't handle that her cover has been blown.
Beautifully said.

I'm not sure Lisa had the tea just to set up Taylor. I got the impression that the tea was the next day after the award ceremony so it was already in place. I could be wrong, though. Creative editing makes things appear as they are not but I thought someone said it was the next day.

Either way, the actual argument at Lisa's was ridiculous. And Taylor would not let it die. It was painful to watch.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:27 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,465,890 times
National Domestic Violence Hotline

1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

This should be a sticky for those who need it. Thanks for posting it hiknapster

Old 11-16-2011, 04:56 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,376,099 times
Quote:
Now .. I will fault Lisa for setting this whole thingup by inviting Taylor under false pretenses ... She didn't invite Taylor out of the goodness of her heart, she invited her to put her on the spot and make her uncomfortable when confronted about the benefit ...
I didn't get that impression at all. Lisa said she invited Taylor because she has always invited everyone - and I believe that. Taylor may not have invited Lisa to her event, and yeah, that was a bit passive-aggressive on Taylor's part - but that didn't mean that Lisa had to also exclude Taylor. She rose above that little snub, and kept doing things the way she had always done them - which in my opinion, is exactly what she should have done.

As for Lisa bringing up the snub during her tea - she only said that she knew she had been excluded and that her feelings were hurt - and isn't that what mature adults do? Actually talk about things? Her feelings were hurt, and so she mentioned it to Taylor. Big deal.

Where things went off the rails was in Taylor's reaction to Lisa. Taylor didn't even pause when Lisa asked her about the event - she went from zero to angry in about a second. I realize that Taylor's rage at Lisa has been building up for a long time - but that reaction was so out-of-proportion it was crazy.

To blame Lisa even a little for that particular argument seems just wrong to me. Taylor is like a stick of dynamite right now, and anything and anyone could have set her off - it just happened to be Lisa this time - but it really could have been anyone.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:03 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,079,969 times
I agree - I don't think Lisa had the tea just to confront Trailor. I don't think that is in Lisa's nature. I thought she brought it up very tactfully at the tea. I hope one day Trailor can look back and see that the ladies were indeed trying to be supportive of her and tried not to burst her "reality bubble".

Old 11-16-2011, 05:12 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,715,196 times
yes, but Lisa didn't need to bring it up at all ...

Old 11-16-2011, 05:20 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,463 times
Quote:
yes, but Lisa didn't need to bring it up at all ...
It would have been like trying not to see an elephant in the room, there was no way that it would have been avoided and I think Lisa was right to bring it up the way she did. Confronting her instead of talking about it behind her back was the best course, something ALL of these ladies should do more often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.