U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-21-2010, 08:43 AM

17,605 posts, read 25,200,243 times

Advertisements

DingDong had her A game on! A=asinine, a$$holic, abhorent, abominable, acerbic.

She is the west coast version of KellyHIEEEEE ... wow ... and it's really a sad state of affairs when I say that KellyHIEEEE is actually a better person. You know for a fact that she watched the NYC Housewives and listened to KellyHIEEE talk about celebrating women blah blah blahgity blah ... DingDong hasn't had an original thought in her head since she had to choose between mushed up peas or mushed up carrots.

KellyHIEEEE would pummel DingDong and I'd pay money to see it.

I really feel bad for Kyle. She was really thrown under the bus by ALL OF THE WOMEN, especially her own sister. And there's DingDong thinking that ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, we need to find a new REALTOR (not re-LA-tor you pelletheaded bimbo!) ... oh, she actually thinks that Kyle and Mauricio are headed to the poorhouse because she waved her magic hair ...

Oh ... I about fell off the couch when Kelsey actually told HIS WIFE ... "Thanks for coming" ... OMG ... here's what he meant "thanks for coming Camille, now get out of here so I can have sex with my girlfriend".

And did everyone notice how DingDong barely got out the word, "pernicious" ? And she's reading Art of War? Yea, she probably thought it was a book of pictures. And who is this Nick guy? It's pretty darn obvious that she's sleeping with him.

DingDong had better keep surrounding herself with yes people on her payroll ... nobody is buying the bull she's peddling:
http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/11/ca...al-housewives/

I hope Kelsey takes away the good 50% ... wonder if there's a prenup? Can't wait to see the yes people fly the coop when the Kelsey gravy train leaves DingDong station!

Last edited by domergurl; 11-21-2010 at 09:12 AM..

Old 11-21-2010, 02:35 PM

3,853 posts, read 6,974,036 times
"You pellet-headed bimbo!" LMAO!!!!

Old 11-21-2010, 03:38 PM

Ok ... Kelsey .. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD E what were you thinking???

Kelsey Grammer, Wife Had No Prenup | PopEater.com

Old 11-21-2010, 04:03 PM

1,964 posts, read 2,750,364 times
I think Kim should have stuck up for her sister already knowing that what Camille was saying was totaly untrue.She witnessed the whole thing. I don`t understand why she just sat there saying nothing. I don`t think the other girls really understand about pathalogical narcissism just because of listening to what they had to say about the situation. It does seem like Kyle may have some insite about it.

I couldn`t believe my ears when Camille and a friend of hers were in the limo saying that Kyle and the others are just jealous. Her friend was saying saying that Camille has always had this problem with jealous girls. What a joke... Those women aren`t jealous of Camille. Camille`s friends are just narcissist suppy for her and they gladly accept their title. Kyle seems very happy with her life, why would she be jealous of her. There is nothing to be jealous of. Camille acts like she doesn`t want to be in Kelseys spot light but in fact she is always bragging and using him to try to be in the spot light. She is so dellusional...

I`m wondering if she is going to start in with some of the other women. Then they will be calling her a liar and dellusional.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:49 PM

I can see the reunion show now ... Camille will start calling Kyle, "Bill Sharpton, Bill Sharpton!!!!".

It's just so stinking sad that when the show first started, Ding Dong was all about getting out from under Kelsey's famous shadow ... but the minute someone calls her out for what she is, she runs right back into in.

So here's my DingDong is so dumb joke of the day:

DingDong is so stupid, I told her that Christmas was just around the corner and she went looking!

Old 11-21-2010, 06:11 PM

1,543 posts, read 1,589,161 times
God, am I the only guy who watches this show? I must have something messed up with myself.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:23 AM

1,948 posts, read 2,171,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
God, am I the only guy who watches this show? I must have something messed up with myself.
No, you're not. I'm sure they're others

Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 AM

1,543 posts, read 1,589,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
No, you're not. I'm sure they're others
Its good to know that. Because on FB and Twitter and this cite. Most of the people talking about the show are women. And when I watch the show I watch it with my mother, AND she hates to watch the show. Throughout the entire show she won't stop talking about how its garbage. It just gets me so worked up.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:37 AM

2,759 posts, read 1,922,284 times
Kim is so weak. Why didn't she defend her sister (forgot her name) during that dinner in New York? Her sister gave her ample time to do it, and Kim just sat there looking like a deer in the headlights. Camille was eating it up, too. Kim hates conflict, eh? Even when it comes to sticking up for family? What a coward. I wouldn't want her for a sister, co-worker, team-mate, or ANYthing.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:30 AM

1,627 posts, read 2,538,057 times
Kim's probably bogged down with Valium or Lithium, she can't do much. Kyle can certainly handle her own for sure though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.