Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2011, 03:56 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times

Advertisements

I make my living as a human b.s. and drama detector and Taylor has my alarm going off all over the place. From day 1.

She may very well be being abused; however, she is one of those people who brings all the drama into their own life and then acts like a giant amplifier for it. People like her totally wear me out and I can't muster up any sympathy for it.

Old 12-17-2011, 07:59 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,166,275 times
Taylor's behavior goes beyond mere drama queen. Histrionic and borderline personality disorder, with a side of narcissistic PD as well would be my armchair diagnosis. It's incredibly hard to have someone in your life like that - I sure am glad I don't know her, but I think she's way beyond "drama queen" (a dime a dozen on reality tv) and well into "certifiable."

Old 12-17-2011, 10:44 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Really?

I find it interesting that Kyle constantly wants the spotlight like a little girl that is use to all eyes on her movie star sister. She knows how to get everyone to look her. But so does Taylor and she certainly has a unique way of taking the spotlight back. Then Kyle rushes in to save the day just like she did with Kim, then Kyle talks about her behind her back. Looks like Taylor is Kyle's new "Kim."
That makes total sense, I could never really figure out why Kyle always seems to be there "taking care" of Taylor, I guess Kim's not around enough anymore so Taylor is Kyle's substitute sister to mother.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:27 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I make my living as a human b.s. and drama detector and Taylor has my alarm going off all over the place. From day 1.

She may very well be being abused; however, she is one of those people who brings all the drama into their own life and then acts like a giant amplifier for it. People like her totally wear me out and I can't muster up any sympathy for it.
I will say this about drama. I came from a chaotic home where the only thing you could count on was that you couldn't count on anything. The drama/chaos is something she is comfortable with. She can deny it but she puts herself in situations that chaos is inevitable, and if there is none, she will start some (Lisa's party, the lawsuit threat letter). We adapt to our environments as a child, she is not normal. She never will be, but she can learn to reign in her need for upset. Her maniacal laughter to Kyle in the car shows she is so unstable. Her dual life took its toll, but she refuses to leave.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:55 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,986 times
I can't believe Kim was trying to drag her daughter into the fight with Brandi; "my daughter has something to say to you too" - what a lesson to teach your kids!

I felt bad for her last week talking about her love life, but she has no shame and she couldn't apologize for bad behavior if her life depended on it. Brandi did the right thing by letting it go and if se has any sense she will stay away from Kim at all times, because she can't even be civil to be polite.

I'm kind of embarrassed for her!

The rest of the episode so far.... and

Old 12-19-2011, 08:07 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
the limo ride with Taylor and Russell was just so contrived.
But ....and then there is.... ----Kyle. It's all about Kyle always. She is such a "look at me drama queen"................makes me LOL because she is pathetic.
Why would/do any of these women care what Taylor thinks..............it is mind boggling.

High 5^ to Paul---he is da man and I think I love him!!!

Old 12-19-2011, 08:46 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,056,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
what a lesson to teach your kids!
That and, "I took 2 NyQuil last night and fell asleep in the chair".

Old 12-19-2011, 09:25 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
the limo ride with Taylor and Russell was just so contrived.
But ....and then there is.... ----Kyle. It's all about Kyle always. She is such a "look at me drama queen"................makes me LOL because she is pathetic.
Why would/do any of these women care what Taylor thinks..............it is mind boggling.

High 5^ to Paul---he is da man and I think I love him!!!

Hands off, Pip!! He's miiiiine!!! LOL!! I've always liked Paul but tonight? He was amazing!!!!! Go Paul!!!!!! (and did you check out his eyes toward the beginning of the episode? I've never really seen his eyes that close ---- verrrry nice!!!!!!)

Old 12-19-2011, 09:29 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
That and, "I took 2 NyQuil last night and fell asleep in the chair".

I thought she said she fell asleep in the shower?

Old 12-19-2011, 09:56 PM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times
Why didn't Brandi just walk away from Kim instead of standing there arguing with her? It's clear Kim is a very messed up individual. Maybe the Bravo cameramen told Brandi to stay there so they could film some drama.
Speaking of scripted, the limo scene with Taylor and Russell. What an act!
And why does Dana always kiss Kim's azz everytime she sees her? She's such a phony!
I liked Paul and Mauricio not sugar coating and skating around the issue with Taylor and Russell. I think it was Mauricio who said to Russell that the email he sent to Camille was not nice after Russell said it was. Kyle should have let the men handle the situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV