U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2011, 11:04 AM

154 posts, read 359,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0789 View Post
I can't believe her husband left her for that frumpy country singer.
Reason = LeAnn is worth $$$

Old 12-21-2011, 11:24 AM

3,889 posts, read 9,022,923 times
As to how Brandi met Jennifer Gimenez, here's her version-
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Brandi Glanville’s BFF… Jennifer Gimenez Spills It! | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

Nevermind. I listened as long as I could to the clip on the link, but I couldn't stand the overblown lips long enough to get to anything interesting. Once she admitted she suffers from addiction that sometimes manifests itself as an addiction to fame, I'd seen enough.

Next!

Old 12-21-2011, 11:44 AM

410 posts, read 587,710 times
Quote:
If it was the TRUTH, he would have directed his anger at Taylor, for revealing the truth. But instead he is accusing Camille of being slanderous. Now.... wouldn't somebody put two and two together and think that if somebody is saying some outlandish thing about you..... and it is TRUE.... that rather than making stuff up about you and just happening to be correct, somebody is leaking information to them? And if one of the other housewives believe her, and doubt her story... doesn't that tell us something? If one of my friends told me she was being abused, I wouldn't need to see "signs" or "bruises", I would believe them 100%, and be on their side .... not trying to tell their husbands what she really said to me like Kyle and Adrienne did. But they know Taylor for what she is, that is why they doubt her, and most of us don't associate with people like that that we would need to doubt.

I don't doubt he was rough/aggressive/out of line with her, I can completely picture a drama filled out of control situation that she has shown on camera NUMEROUS times, and him falling into that and loosing control himself, which would manifest itself in a man not as the weeping, hysterical, poor me, look at me scene, but maybe in a physically aggressive manner. I'm not making excuses for him... but there is a big difference between someone shoving someone away when they are acting like that (which is wrong but forgivable when both parties lost control), to someone beating, controlling, breaking her jaw, and throwing punches (which is unforgivable regardless of the situation). I see her as the manipulator 100%.

Taylor is playing both groups, telling lies to both of them and manipulating them for attention, and it is creepy and cost him his life.
Frankly, none of us really know what happened between the two of them. All I'm saying is that most people abuse in secret, they don't do it publicly. So I wouldn't expect him to lash out at Taylor on camera for what she told the other women. All of the other women backed up Camille's story saying that Taylor had told them the same things. We at least know Camille wasn't exaggerating. We don't know for sure if Taylor was exaggerating when she was venting to them, though. I perceived the confusion of the other girls to be caused by the fact that Taylor was telling them negative things about her husband and their marriage, but when they saw the couple together they acted like nothing was wrong. Who really knows...

You know the old saying, there are three sides to every story.

I certainly look forward to the reunion show, and hope that maybe some of it is cleared up.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:51 AM

4,276 posts, read 6,059,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jifwittle View Post
I certainly look forward to the reunion show, and hope that maybe some of it is cleared up.
So do I, but nothing is really ever cleared up on any of teh reunion shows because there is always more bickering on that show than the whole season.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:46 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,855,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Brandi does look good I don't think Lee Ann looks frumpy.
Now that she skinned Brandi and is wearing her "like last year's Versace", yeah, I guess she looks OK now. But she still needs to work on that face and personality.

Old 12-21-2011, 12:48 PM

21,654 posts, read 12,077,842 times
Quote:
Now that she skinned Brandi and is wearing her "like last year's Versace", yeah, I guess she looks OK now.
Wow...last year's Versace. That was a low blow Just kidding.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:04 PM

2,530 posts, read 2,161,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
At first I was wondering why Brandi was putting up with Kim, and then I realized that it was screen time for her. If she wants to be invited back next season she has to get screen time and be in story lines.
As a guy who is forced to watch it at times with my wife... I think they should give Brandi more screen time, she's the eye candy for the show! And the only reason I survive having to watch the show.

Im Just Saying.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:06 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,333,203 times
I agree with what most everyone has said but here are some very basic questions:
  1. Why do any of them like Taylor?
  2. What is there to like about Taylor?
  3. Why would anyone want Taylor as a friend?
Kyle was crying hysterically so worried about hurting Taylor. Meanwhile Taylor created this drama by telling all of them about the abuse. Taylor then told Russell. Russell was threatening to sue Camille. They were all afraid of being sued by Russell and did not want him at the party. So back to my questions. I just don't get it!

Old 12-21-2011, 01:17 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,855,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Wow...last year's Versace. That was a low blow Just kidding.
that was a line from RH of NJ, I guess meaning pretentious, lol, I've always found it to be quite hysterical. For the record, I've never owned any Versace, and I wear last year's (or three years ago) Old Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
As a guy who is forced to watch it at times with my wife... I think they should give Brandi more screen time, she's the eye candy for the show! And the only reason I survive having to watch the show.

Im Just Saying.
My husband, too! And I don't get all the catty remarks about her..... they're probably all jelous that their husband's can't keep their eyes off her! Kyle is more offensive by not wearing some sleeves over those flabby arms than Brandi is by not wearing a bra!

Old 12-21-2011, 01:26 PM

2,814 posts, read 5,570,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
I agree with what most everyone has said but here are some very basic questions:
  1. Why do any of them like Taylor?
  2. What is there to like about Taylor?
  3. Why would anyone want Taylor as a friend?
Kyle was crying hysterically so worried about hurting Taylor. Meanwhile Taylor created this drama by telling all of them about the abuse. Taylor then told Russell. Russell was threatening to sue Camille. They were all afraid of being sued by Russell and did not want him at the party. So back to my questions. I just don't get it!
I have to imagine that Taylor has a nice side and can be likeable. You cannot successfully be a grifter if you aren't charming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV