U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-03-2012, 11:58 AM

17,589 posts, read 24,375,942 times
Lisa really needs to get over Cedric. He's obviously over her ... I have a feeling that Lisa has a obsessive need to be needed ... and her antics toward cockadoodleBrandi were over the top. Wow ... insecure much? Sure doesn't act like it. Like Ken would go to team cockadoodleBrandi! Riiiiiight!!!! And Ken was being naughty egging cockadoodleBrandi on like he was! Lisa said she may have to put out? Well, the chacha lock would be tight if my husband acted like that!!!

Paul is the best housewife on that show! And how cold was Adrienne to him?? Whining about the boys ... like she spends all her time with them? again ... riiiiiiiiiight!!! I think there's something going on and she doesn't want to be in the same room with Paul for some reason. Maybe she can't handle the fact that Paul is a sweetheart and she refuses to share the spotlight. Paul is just a nicer person, period. Wake up Adrienne!

CockadoodleBrandi ... sigh ... it costs less than a hundred dollars to get a marriage license in LV ... and the minute you have it in your hand, you can get married. No waiting! She's 38???? Wow, she needs to grow up! Her body was smoking though ... that bikini didn't leave any doubt about what she's packing ... or not packing. DingDong looked very elegant though. CockadoodleBrandi needs to mirror DingDong more ... they have a lot in common. I don't think that she has a substance abuse problem. She has a maturity problem.

Looks like the gay bull mastiff is going to open up his gnarly mouth next week. Rut ro!!!

Old 01-03-2012, 01:28 PM

1,176 posts, read 758,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I don't get why Kyle can't just BE and quit worrying about Kim or anyone else. She seems to not be able to enjoy herself-ever. Always invents some drama instead of just going with the flow. Why would she care if Kim is there? Everything Kim does annoys her anyway.

And FYI-I'm not a hater but I didn't think Brandi looked all that attractive in that swim suit. I dunno......

Me either Pip. Camille looked so much better in hers and she's got 15 years on her. I will say that I would much rather look like Brandi than I do now, but she kinda has the bod of a ten year old boy in that swimsuit. I have seen her in much more flattering styles. Though her butt did look great. Seems to me she just wanted to show off in front of the guys. I love how honest Lisa is.

Dana's hair? hideous.

Kim... I am just glad she is getting help and is away from that controlling troll.

Why were all the women sitting so far apart on the beach? That was just weird. And why was Brandi even there on this trip?

I went away just my husband and me when I was pregnant with our third baby and I cried the entire way on the plane because I missed my kids. I don't think its anything else but that for Adrienne. She and Paul seemed to be getting along okay. He really is just a sweetheart. I think they balance each other out. Could she be a little nicer? Yep, but I still like them both.

Mauricio...I just...ahhhhh.

Next week should be interesting...

Last edited by Flamingomo; 01-03-2012 at 01:42 PM..

Old 01-03-2012, 01:58 PM

17,589 posts, read 24,375,942 times
It looked like Mauricio was gunning for a Calvin Klein Times Square ad!

Old 01-03-2012, 02:44 PM

2,808 posts, read 3,774,911 times
I think Brandi was invited on that trip because Bravo paid for the whole thing, not Mauricio. What I want to know is how can Brandi look like that after two kids and being 38yo? Not a stretch mark or an ounce of meat on her bones. Total liposuction??

Old 01-03-2012, 03:29 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,746,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
It looked like Mauricio was gunning for a Calvin Klein Times Square ad!
Mauricio is way too hairy and he needs to drop a good 20 pounds.

I do admit, he is kind of nice looking (not really my type, though).

Old 01-03-2012, 03:30 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,746,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I think Brandi was invited on that trip because Bravo paid for the whole thing, not Mauricio. What I want to know is how can Brandi look like that after two kids and being 38yo? Not a stretch mark or an ounce of meat on her bones. Total liposuction??

Remember, Brandi used to be a model. Most runway models are very tall and extremely thin (think 22 inch waist and overly long arms/legs).

Old 01-03-2012, 04:59 PM

4,667 posts, read 2,581,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
This was only AFTER others made the comments, etc after La Cage and after Camille found out she was being dumped.
Ok. I apparently wasn't paying very close attention. I thought he just had a fetish.

Quote:
I met him also. I've met numerous celebrities through my old job (more than I can even remember) and Kelsey came off as being much nicer than many. I don't recall him as being pompous --- he IS an intelligent guy and that might lead people to believe he's pompous but he and I had a nice conversation and he was just "nice". My daughter and I also met him after La Cage and, again, he was very nice and actually took a few minutes to talk to us (instead of just signing the Playbill and walking away like many B'way people do).
Maybe he was having a bad night when I met him - I want to say it was back in the mid-90's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only one who doesn't think Mauricio is attractive at all? Maybe he would be (to me) if he didn't sound like he has a constant sinus infection?

Old 01-03-2012, 05:52 PM

[quote=gimme it;22381385]I think Brandi was invited on that trip because Bravo paid for the whole thing, not Mauricio. What I want to know is how can Brandi look like that after two kids and being 38yo? Not a stretch mark or an ounce of meat on her bones. Total liposuction??[/quote]

Maybe its the drugs she takes.

And not that I am complaining, but why wasn't Dana invited?

Old 01-03-2012, 06:09 PM

21,627 posts, read 30,797,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
[/b]

Me either Pip. Camille looked so much better in hers and she's got 15 years on her. I will say that I would much rather look like Brandi than I do now, but she kinda has the bod of a ten year old boy in that swimsuit. I have seen her in much more flattering styles. Though her butt did look great. Seems to me she just wanted to show off in front of the guys. I love how honest Lisa is.

Dana's hair? hideous.

Kim... I am just glad she is getting help and is away from that controlling troll.

Why were all the women sitting so far apart on the beach? That was just weird. And why was Brandi even there on this trip?

I went away just my husband and me when I was pregnant with our third baby and I cried the entire way on the plane because I missed my kids. I don't think its anything else but that for Adrienne. She and Paul seemed to be getting along okay. He really is just a sweetheart. I think they balance each other out. Could she be a little nicer? Yep, but I still like them both.

Mauricio...I just...ahhhhh.

Next week should be interesting...
I agree with every word except Camille is only four or five years older than Brandi. She was 42 when that was filmed. She looks beautiful, though, and I certainly preferred her bikini.

Some people get stretch marks and some people don't. Unfortunately I am in the former group.

I think Brandi and Dana were called in because there really was an issue regarding whether Kim and Camille were going to stay on the show. Camille was not happy with the way she was presented and she certainly has kinder editing, plus she's reigned herself in, too. But I often wonder if that is why Kim and Kyle were so hostile towards Brandi. They thought she was taking Kim's slot. Dana kissed butt so much that they left her alone. Kim really doesn't want to be on, you can tell. She's too into whatever she's into. But I bet she likes the money, especially now that her kids are getting older and her child support is shrinking.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
[/b]

Sorry, I thought Brandi was in her late 20's maybe 30...15 years was an exaggeration anyway. Just trying to make a point. I had no idea Brandi was 38! Good for her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV