U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-13-2012, 05:37 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,087,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
She looks amazing. I want her butt and her flat tummy. But I also appreciate Marilyn's curves and she was a beauty. I just didn't think that first bikini in Hawaii was flattering to Brandi. It gave her no support up top and she looked flat as a pancake and boyish.

I feel ya on the bikini maybe not being flattering...

I mean the woman is just skinny. very skinny... thats a given. but she's still beautiful and womanly.

I like the curves of a Marilyn as well. But I appreciate the beauty in skinny woman too. Brandi is not beautiful because she is skinny... And she would probably look even better with some more weight and curves. But i just dont get a boyish vibe from looking at her. The woman that plays in Inception, Juno, and Whip It (Ellen Page), that's what I call boyish!

Brandi is skinny but still sexy... maybe thats the better way to say it.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:29 AM

21,584 posts, read 29,452,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post

i agree. maybe he has a big one
Yeah. A big bag of dope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post
Why do they use the old pictures of NeNe? She looked better before she had all the work done.
I think NeNe was far prettier before she had the surgery, too. If I were the surgeon I would not be proud. She use to be pretty and now she looks odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I was enjoying this recent episode of BH and the antics/interactions of everyone in Hawaii. Then suddenly, we get taken back to CA and who is tottering up a walkway but Traylor - and my mood was just ruined. Seriously. Isn't her 15 minutes of fame up yet? It's just such a drag when she appears with her same old oft-repeated sad story and woe is me attitude. And all the while, it looks like her eyes are calculating how her every move is playing to camera. She is the worst actress - evah.
Agreed.

Quote:
Why wasn't she in Hawaii? Wasn't she the one suggesting the trip during her infamous party? Remember when she was acting like she was life-long friends with all of them and both Camille and Kyle were like ... uuummm .... WTF?
I think that was wishful thinking on her part. I swear there was major tension back then because Dana and Brandi were possible replacements for Camille and Kim at one time. But who knows, maybe Dana has a real life and had something to do. Doubtful, though. I think she would have been happy to leave the kid with the Taiwanese nanny or is she Laotian? I forget. But I think that entire episode was her desperation to get in on the Hawaii trip. I'm sure they know ahead of time where Bravo is sending them for each season.

Quote:
I was surprised to see Kyle rocking a one piece and pretty covered up.
Kyle is putting on some weight. She looked chubby in that green dress at the Mohammed's party and even heftier in Hawaii. Don't get me wrong. I've been fat for the past five years but Kyle is the incredibly growing woman. I want to yell, "Get on a diet before it gets worse" because I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
I feel ya on the bikini maybe not being flattering...

I mean the woman is just skinny. very skinny... thats a given. but she's still beautiful and womanly.

I like the curves of a Marilyn as well. But I appreciate the beauty in skinny woman too. Brandi is not beautiful because she is skinny... And she would probably look even better with some more weight and curves. But i just dont get a boyish vibe from looking at her. The woman that plays in Inception, Juno, and Whip It (Ellen Page), that's what I call boyish!

Brandi is skinny but still sexy... maybe thats the better way to say it.
I just love you. There is something endearing about a man that is willing to sit on the sofa with his wife and watch her shows but smart enough to figure out a way to entertain himself.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:05 PM

507 posts, read 268,484 times
Quote:
And was that a different house from where she had the original party - you know - the one with no food but plenty of fighting? Why wasn't she in Hawaii? Wasn't she the one suggesting the trip during her infamous party? Remember when she was acting like she was life-long friends with all of them and both Camille and Kyle were like ... uuummm .... WTF?
It could be a different house. A little boredom and a little googling turns up much dirt on Dana/Pam from her previous marriage to her bankruptcy filing to her is he or isn't he fiance supposedly lives on the east coast that her house on the show is a rental and/or is a foreclosed home she is squatting in like the Bellinos did once in the OC. I think Camille invited Brandi to Hawaii. Dana wasn't invited at all.

Dana's alleged fiance:PHOTO Who is Dana Wilkey's fiance? Meet John Flynn, "serial entrepreneur"

Old 01-14-2012, 05:25 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,586,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
It could be a different house. A little boredom and a little googling turns up much dirt on Dana/Pam from her previous marriage to her bankruptcy filing to her is he or isn't he fiance supposedly lives on the east coast that her house on the show is a rental and/or is a foreclosed home she is squatting in like the Bellinos did once in the OC. I think Camille invited Brandi to Hawaii. Dana wasn't invited at all.

Dana's alleged fiance:PHOTO Who is Dana Wilkey's fiance? Meet John Flynn, "serial entrepreneur"
Oh, my! I DO hope he at least has a wonderful personality ....

Old 01-14-2012, 05:40 PM

17,517 posts, read 23,424,747 times
He looks like balding jack black ...

Old 01-14-2012, 06:46 PM

6,372 posts, read 8,098,227 times
Maybe Kyle is pregnant? She was saying she wanted another baby.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:49 AM

17,517 posts, read 23,424,747 times
Mauricio was pretty adamant about not having any more kids. I think Pyle defines herself by being depended upon where she and only she is the center of someones universe. I think what upsets her most about dimkim is that dimkim has the nerve to actually try to be independent. She picked Kenny the bull without telling Pyle for a year ... The nerve of her!!! And now Pyle can get on her I TOLD YOU SO high horse to convince dimkim to be wholly dependent on her again.

And besides that, poopy Portia is getting to an age where she can do more things on her own without pyle.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:16 PM

6,372 posts, read 8,098,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Maybe Kyle is pregnant? She was saying she wanted another baby.
Just saw her on the Golden Globes, she looks amazing. Definitely not preggers

Old 01-15-2012, 08:58 PM

21,584 posts, read 29,452,278 times
I only saw one photo of Kyle at the Golden Globes and I didn't care for it at all.
http://www.eonline.com/photos/galler...ID=4302#161850

Old 01-15-2012, 09:18 PM

9,567 posts, read 5,936,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I only saw one photo of Kyle at the Golden Globes and I didn't care for it at all.
2012 Golden Globes: Arrivals - Photo Gallery - E! Online

ewwwww, I agree. Thanks for posting. What,I wonder, is up with all those gowns this season with that funky top??? It's not flattering on anyone.
Kyle is thick for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV