Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,373,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
I agree. Andy is great at getting all of them to open up more than they expected!

And, in this case, I thought he was being KIND to remind a possibly judgmental audience that she does need the money! And that she does need to support herself and her daughter. And that writing a book about her experiences may seem like it's in bad taste, but if she needs the money to survive?
You don't need to write a book trashing your child's father to "survive" by keeping a pretentious lifestyle that was never yours to have. That is done out of greed and selfishness. You get a job at Dairy Queen to "survive". She is a real psycopath by excusing her behavior.

I think Andy is usually great, but he absolutely did not get any info out of Taylor with his softballs. In other interviews, where people actually asked her real questions and called her on all her contradictions, she finally admitted that the black eye picture that she circulated while Russell's body was still warm was in fact not directly caused by Russell, but was caused by the plastic surgery she had to have 2 weeks later to fix the broken orbital she claims to have suffered the night before the White Party. And that by "dislocated" jaw that she popped back in place over the toilet, she didn't really mean "dislocated", but sorta, kind of out of place (my jaw pops at a large yawn because of TMJ....awwww, pooor me!).

Old 02-08-2012, 05:17 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0789 View Post
You don't need to write a book trashing your child's father to "survive" by keeping a pretentious lifestyle that was never yours to have. That is done out of greed and selfishness. You get a job at Dairy Queen to "survive". She is a real psycopath by excusing her behavior.
Everyone survives in their own way, and to some that may mean a job at Dairy Queen, and to Taylor it meant a book. Whatever. To each, his or her own. I've never had anyone I loved commit suicide, so I have no idea how I would react - but I am convinced that Taylor, no matter how misguided she is, really believes she can help other women by speaking out.

It's kind of like how so many new celebrities start their own charities. Why on earth would a minor celebrity think they should start a charity? Why not just get involved with an existing charity? But there's an ego thing that gets engaged when they "hit the big time" and it changes the way they see things - for sure!

Old 02-08-2012, 05:55 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0789 View Post

I think Andy is usually great, but he absolutely did not get any info out of Taylor with his softballs. In other interviews, where people actually asked her real questions and called her on all her contradictions, she finally admitted that the black eye picture that she circulated while Russell's body was still warm was in fact not directly caused by Russell, but was caused by the plastic surgery she had to have 2 weeks later to fix the broken orbital she claims to have suffered the night before the White Party. And that by "dislocated" jaw that she popped back in place over the toilet, she didn't really mean "dislocated", but sorta, kind of out of place (my jaw pops at a large yawn because of TMJ....awwww, pooor me!).
she's gross.

I wonder if any of Russell's exes have any claims ... hmmmm.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:15 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,373,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Everyone survives in their own way, and to some that may mean a job at Dairy Queen, and to Taylor it meant a book. Whatever. To each, his or her own. I've never had anyone I loved commit suicide, so I have no idea how I would react - but I am convinced that Taylor, no matter how misguided she is, really believes she can help other women by speaking out.

It's kind of like how so many new celebrities start their own charities. Why on earth would a minor celebrity think they should start a charity? Why not just get involved with an existing charity? But there's an ego thing that gets engaged when they "hit the big time" and it changes the way they see things - for sure!
I've never had anyone I know commit suicide either, but without a doubt, I can unequivocally state that I would positively certainly NOT sign a contract to write a book bashing that person within three weeks of their death. Period. If I had ANYTHING negative to say about that person, I would only say it to one, maybe two, very trusted friends, NOT on national television and in a book for his children to hear. This is one of those times you DO NOT have to walk a mile in someone's shoes... it's the most basic form of human decency.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:15 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,319,202 times
Finally watched my backlog of RHOBH, and I've really found a soft spot for Brandi. Anyone whose husband leaves her for some as awful as Leann Rimes, I feel sorry for. Plus, I think she'd be fun to hang out with.

I must say that Kyle is a huge pot stirrer and mean girl. The others...blah. I do like the wedding planner. Hilarious.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:20 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Finally watched my backlog of RHOBH, and I've really found a soft spot for Brandi. Anyone whose husband leaves her for some as awful as Leann Rimes, I feel sorry for. Plus, I think she'd be fun to hang out with.

I must say that Kyle is a huge pot stirrer and mean girl. The others...blah. I do like the wedding planner. Hilarious.
I repped you, but hit submit too soon and it cut my comment off, I think. Oops.

I like Brandi, too. I also like her lack of "filter" (most of the time)... maybe because I can sometimes relate?

Old 02-10-2012, 07:53 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Some nice modeling photos of Brandi...

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville modeling photos

Old 02-10-2012, 08:36 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Nice pics... Thx for sharing!

Old 02-10-2012, 08:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post

ok, gotta just say those pics look nothing like Brandi at all.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:32 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
ok, gotta just say those pics look nothing like Brandi at all.

I agree, I never would have thought those pics are of Brandi, it doesn't look like her at all!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV