Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2012, 06:40 AM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times

Advertisements

Loved the first episode! I wish Lisa and Adrienne were still friends though. I can't remember what their beef was about? I watch too many of these Housewreck shows and get confused sometimes.
Were was Camille?
I'm glad Kim is sober but she still acts spacey to me. She is most likely still on prescription medications.
Love Kyle's little daughter, what a sweety!
Brandi is still acting and talking like a prostitution-*****-a, but I think that is just her personality.
Taylor seems OK. (So far).
The new lady Yolanda, I am stunned to read in another posters comment that she is 48! I thought she was a botoxed and surgically enhanced 50 something year old. And this guy she is married to (David Foster). Hasn't he been married before to other models or wanna-be celebrity women? She seems stuffy, we shall see I guess. Looks like it will be a good season with Adrienne and Pauls' marriage falling apart and alot of screaming matches. It would not be Bravo or reality TV if there wasn't!

Old 11-06-2012, 08:41 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Loved the first episode! I wish Lisa and Adrienne were still friends though. I can't remember what their beef was about? I watch too many of these Housewreck shows and get confused sometimes.
Were was Camille?
I'm glad Kim is sober but she still acts spacey to me. She is most likely still on prescription medications.
Love Kyle's little daughter, what a sweety!
Brandi is still acting and talking like a prostitution-*****-a, but I think that is just her personality.
Taylor seems OK. (So far).
The new lady Yolanda, I am stunned to read in another posters comment that she is 48! I thought she was a botoxed and surgically enhanced 50 something year old. And this guy she is married to (David Foster). Hasn't he been married before to other models or wanna-be celebrity women? She seems stuffy, we shall see I guess. Looks like it will be a good season with Adrienne and Pauls' marriage falling apart and alot of screaming matches. It would not be Bravo or reality TV if there wasn't!
You know, with this circle of people we could easily play the Kardashian version of Six Degrees of Separation....let's give it a shot shall we?!!

The new BH housewife Yolanda is married to David Foster
David Foster was previously married to Linda Thompson
Linda Thompson is the mother Brody Jenner
Brody Jenner's father is Bruce Jenner (who used to be married to Linda Thompson)
Bruce Jenner is now married to Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner is the mother of that spawn of Satan otherwise known as the Kardashians

Old 11-06-2012, 08:44 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,121,110 times
I love Lisa and Ken - they are truly a lovely couple.

Why is Taylor still on the show?

I used to like kyle but she showing herself to be rather ugly inside. Kim must have some brain damage because she is still "off" (I am not joking about the possible brain damage).

So far Yolanda seems okay. I like the way she wants her relationship to be romantic and her obvious love for her children.

I am sorry about Adrienne and Paul but she always seemed contemptuous to wards him. I wish that their implosion would not be on camera because it will make things even harder on their children.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:17 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
If I were to send a floral "arrangement" like that to someone, I would reconsider the florist. How do you call them up and make such a request? "Yes, I would like for you to make a hideous Druid inspired mythical arrangement for lots of money and deliver it to my ex-neighbor who did not invite me to her restaurant's third anniversary." When the arrangement first arrived, I thought what a clever display for hors d'oeuvres and then I realized that it was a "floral arrangement"

I don't really see why Brandi and Trailor is still on the show. It will be interesting to see what their storylines are for the season.

I love me some Lisa Her closet - OMG

Kim still looks like she is on something Really you can't get your kids to come to their cousin's birthday party

Adrienne has changed. I too thought that it would have started off that she and Paul were separated.

Yolanda - I haven't seen enough of her to formulate an opinion yet. I do love her husband's music and that she said that all she wanted was love letters from him Agreed that her face looked freeze-dried

Old 11-06-2012, 01:28 PM

313 posts, read 402,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
David Foster was previously married to Linda Thompson
Was she the one who was in the previous season in one eppie w/ Taylor? She looked really plastic. David Foster strikes me as really smart (and talented of course), but his choice of partners is definitely very Hollywood/Beverly Hills.

Yolanda has an awesome figure, wow! I am shocked she's only 48. I'd have guessed she was at least mid-50s. Her hairstyle's really bad plus the white/nude lips only make it worse. She seems ok otherwise. Maybe Bravo's editing or maybe they're holding back but all Housewives do initially don't they? LOL

Looks like an interesting season shaping up, eh.

Loved the Kardashian Six Degrees of Separation, calipoppy!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:17 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
What the hell was with that ugly flower arrangement?
What was with it? What WAS it??? That's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
WTH? Right? It looked like a large tree branch with a bunch of fake flowers on it
At first I thought it was a giant caterpillar! The tree branch deal makes more sense, but OMG that was ugly!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post
OMJAYYYYYZUS...

i just found out from one of my Euro soshalistahhhhhhs that Yolanda Vandenherik is 48....... with her aged white hair i thought mid 50's .......WOW I am in White out Foundation pout out mouth lol shock she looks better but in this reality wife show from NL

Nieuw seizoen! Nederlandse Hollywood Vrouwen - YouTube

looks so much young here but again she needs some lip colour the hair color looks way better not the white hair she has on the present show

100 dollar voor een Hollands patatje oorlog in Hollywood! - YouTube
Wow. I was thinking older but with some work done around the eyes. Maybe it's sun damage? Looking at her, I could tell there was a really beautiful woman in there somewhere. So far I like her, but Bravo always tricks me that way!

Old 11-06-2012, 06:28 PM

Yikes. Don't know why those videos came all the way through when I c&p. Sorry!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,235 times
The floral arrangement looked more like a weeping willow. I love Lisa shes just so dahhhhling!!! Oh and earth to Kim....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV