Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2012, 11:52 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
If I were to send a floral "arrangement" like that to someone, I would reconsider the florist. How do you call them up and make such a request? "Yes, I would like for you to make a hideous Druid inspired mythical arrangement for lots of money and deliver it to my ex-neighbor who did not invite me to her restaurant's third anniversary." When the arrangement first arrived, I thought what a clever display for hors d'oeuvres and then I realized that it was a "floral arrangement"

I don't really see why Brandi and Trailor is still on the show. It will be interesting to see what their storylines are for the season.

I love me some Lisa Her closet - OMG

Kim still looks like she is on something Really you can't get your kids to come to their cousin's birthday party

Adrienne has changed. I too thought that it would have started off that she and Paul were separated.

Yolanda - I haven't seen enough of her to formulate an opinion yet. I do love her husband's music and that she said that all she wanted was love letters from him Agreed that her face looked freeze-dried
I was really glad to have this show back on.

When they came in with that flower arrangement (and I use that term loosely) arrived, I thought the wood spelled out something like F you.

Kyle is still one of my favorites along with Lisa. I was surprised to not see Jiggy at all. At first I was worry that he had died, but then they showed a clip of him on next weeks show. Lisa closet is amazing!

I seriously think Kim has some brain damage, she is just so odd. I feel sorry for Kyle. It seems no matter how hard she tries to include Kim in her and her family's life, the more Kim pushes her away. Why couldn't she make the time, even for an hour or two, to Porche's birthday? Pathetic.

Adrienne and her husband never really seemed to have a lot in common. You could tell he irritated the hell out of her.

I have no idea why Taylor and Brandi are still on the show.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:02 AM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,568 times
Poor Kim, as kooky as ever; I don't see any change whatsoever so far. I agree with another poster who said she's still on prescription drugs.

I'm getting sick of the sister angst drama between Kim and Kyle. I almost don't care anymore if they get along or not.

I can't stand Brandi or Taylor, wish they weren't around. I read Brandi is full-time HW now...good grief.

Adrienne bugs me now too and I liked her so much in the first season. She's so petty. The flowers, er tree trunk..such a FU to Lisa. I actually like Paul and thought she always treated him like crap. Not a shocker at all that they are divorcing.

I loved Lisa's closet and bathroom!! I could live in there!

Kyle's daughter is so cute, I hope she doesn't grow up to be a mean girl like Kyle.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:43 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,591,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post
saw a few trailers for the new season on bravo channel and they have a new wife Yolanda. She looks freeze dried or a mummy who just left a cryogenics lab.....lol can't explain it or as my friend said she looks like someone hit her in the face with baking flower and gave her a fat lower lip....lol yolanda looks washed out face color and her lips look powder white. oddddddddd unless that is the new holly look
sounds like Traylor JK

Old 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM

484 posts, read 854,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
sounds like Traylor JK

No its Yolanda H. Foster. Trailor lol wears colour.

on another note. Pretty sure Yolanda will use this oppertunity to promote her company Hopelessly Romantic like many other housewives have been doing. almost like a new trend in advertising.

I am curious if Marisa Zanuk the other new wife will appear on the show or if she is just going to do cameos like former wifeyyyyy Camille.

Old 11-07-2012, 07:26 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Ok LOVE Lisa!!

Adriane-still acting snatchy towards Paul. No wonder why they are getting divorced

Taylor-Still needs more weight

Kim-WTF?? I thought she was sober?? She still acts all cracked out

Brandi-She does stick her foot in her mouth alot, lol.

Kyle-Needs to lay off cracky sister. Give her a break!!

Yolanda-Haven't decided yet

Old 11-07-2012, 09:12 PM

I can stomach Brandy but not Dana. To be honest I didn't even know the show was renewed

Old 11-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
I'm ready. Hopefully,they will show the problems leading up to why Adrienne and Paul's separated. It never seemed they were having major problems on the show even though they edit like crazy.
with all their assets, I can only imagine the divorce proceedings are deep n messy.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:25 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Ok LOVE Lisa!!

Adriane-still acting snatchy towards Paul. No wonder why they are getting divorced

Taylor-Still needs more weight

Kim-WTF?? I thought she was sober?? She still acts all cracked out

Brandi-She does stick her foot in her mouth alot, lol.

Kyle-Needs to lay off cracky sister. Give her a break!!

Yolanda-Haven't decided yet

Yeah, Trailer, you are such a fatty now.

I do think Kim is sober, it's a VERY subtle difference. Example? She showed up, and on time.

Kyle, I think she has a need for her sister to be sick.

I have no feelings whatsoever towards Brandi. If she was funnier some of the things she says would crack me up, but as it is, she just sounds...er...loose?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:40 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Yeah, Trailer, you are such a fatty now.

I do think Kim is sober, it's a VERY subtle difference. Example? She showed up, and on time.

Kyle, I think she has a need for her sister to be sick.

I have no feelings whatsoever towards Brandi. If she was funnier some of the things she says would crack me up, but as it is, she just sounds...er...loose?

awesome post. Agree on all counts

Old 11-07-2012, 11:59 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I was really glad to have this show back on.

When they came in with that flower arrangement (and I use that term loosely) arrived, I thought the wood spelled out something like F you.

Kyle is still one of my favorites along with Lisa. I was surprised to not see Jiggy at all. At first I was worry that he had died, but then they showed a clip of him on next weeks show. Lisa closet is amazing!

I seriously think Kim has some brain damage, she is just so odd. I feel sorry for Kyle. It seems no matter how hard she tries to include Kim in her and her family's life, the more Kim pushes her away. Why couldn't she make the time, even for an hour or two, to Porche's birthday? Pathetic.

Adrienne and her husband never really seemed to have a lot in common. You could tell he irritated the hell out of her.

I have no idea why Taylor and Brandi are still on the show.
Agree with all of this. Kyle has her flaws like everyone, but I'd take her any day over histrionic Taylor or basic Brandi (does she do anything except trash talk people on Twitter and sleep with half of LA? I guess that's her prerogative but why would you go around telling virtual strangers about your "hobby"? Looking forward to Paul going off on her!). Kim's still a mess - though I have some empathy for her, you can tell how exhausting she would be to have in your life. Even for an hour a week on tv, she's exhausting.

I don't think I'm going to be a Yolanda fan...maybe if she loses a little bit of the "ice queen" exterior. But the dynamics between her, Mohammed & Linda Thompson could be interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV