Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2012, 07:07 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,162,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Amen! Wow ... Brandi came into the show wanting to be friends with the women and it was Kim who started the bullying of Brandi and now Kim is playing the victim worse than Taylor ever has. At some point, Brandi needs to throw the crutches incident in Kim's face whenever Kim brings up how Brandi called her a drug addict.
So it's not ok for Adrienne to call Brandi a drug addict but when she did it to Kim she was just "telling it like it is," right? And if those women are all so awful to the innocent angel Brandi, why does she keep hanging around?

Old 12-15-2012, 09:31 AM

33 posts, read 31,492 times
keep Yolanda Foster in your prayers she is very ill and seeking medical treatments. I just hope she makes it.

Same to Brandi who just under went surgery

Old 12-15-2012, 09:46 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,758,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana Trump View Post
keep Yolanda Foster in your prayers she is very ill and seeking medical treatments. I just hope she makes it.

Same to Brandi who just under went surgery

Yolanda,apparently has been undergoing treatment for Lyme disease. Maybe that's why she wanted to go to bed early all the time . Lyme causes extreme exhaustion. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Brandi had a benign tumor removed from her breast.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:55 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,712,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Yolanda,apparently has been undergoing treatment for Lyme disease. Maybe that's why she wanted to go to bed early all the time . Lyme causes extreme exhaustion. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Brandi had a benign tumor removed from her breast.
+

I feel very badly for her if she has Lyme. I have chronic Lyme and it is horrible. Constant pain, exhaustion, feeling sick, etc. The problem is, not many docs will recognize chronic Lyme as a real disease. My (former) doc put me on a regimen of super antibiotics and they did nothing to cure it. He just shrugged it off. (which is why he's my "former" doc!) My current one doesn't believe in Chronic Lyme, either.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:27 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,460,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
+

I feel very badly for her if she has Lyme. I have chronic Lyme and it is horrible. Constant pain, exhaustion, feeling sick, etc. The problem is, not many docs will recognize chronic Lyme as a real disease. My (former) doc put me on a regimen of super antibiotics and they did nothing to cure it. He just shrugged it off. (which is why he's my "former" doc!) My current one doesn't believe in Chronic Lyme, either.
Really??? Sort of like the doctors who didn't believe in lupus? I don't have either, but I know people who do. Crazy.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:57 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,712,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Really??? Sort of like the doctors who didn't believe in lupus? I don't have either, but I know people who do. Crazy.

Yeah, it's crazy. You can tell them over and over, direct them to internet info, etc but they still don't want to acknowlege it.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:40 AM

16,175 posts, read 32,422,539 times
Back on topic of the show please.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:52 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,460,586 times
Okie dokie. Back to the show. I watched it again. I'm not sure about the super-secret. Now I'm wondering if it's about the divorce and possible domestic abuse. Whatever it is, I'm irritated at Brandy because I was just starting to like her. Hate it when that happens!

Old 12-16-2012, 09:15 PM

354 posts, read 517,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Okie dokie. Back to the show. I watched it again. I'm not sure about the super-secret. Now I'm wondering if it's about the divorce and possible domestic abuse. Whatever it is, I'm irritated at Brandy because I was just starting to like her. Hate it when that happens!
actually i have same feeling with adrienne.. it was only last season that i got to like the show. never cared about this show before. my fave was NJ. u cant beat that crazy trainwreck what's her name? the one that eversince her family joined. it's 1 crazy epi after the other... lol. i loooooooooove it. love love laughing at them.

anyway last season i liked adrienne and her now nemesis lisa. i also liked them both because in ALL of bravo's HOswives series i think adrienne and her now nemesis lisa are the ONLY legit rich people! 1 is born into wealth. 1 was self-made. the others are just obviously former hos who gold dig a rich guy.

soo disappointed with adrienne this season. im obviously team brandy/lisa

Old 12-17-2012, 09:52 PM

151 posts, read 182,707 times
Brandy's arguments get weaker by the second. She had no problem spreading confidential information but when asked what Adrienne did to her, suddenly she cannot talk. Her defense is "you don't know what they did to me" but we are still waiting to hear what really happened she better hurry up because it's starting to sound like a bunch of hot air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.