Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2013, 10:27 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,768,660 times

Advertisements

ah.............and so I did finally find something. I'm going to post what I found and the link in SPOILER mode.

Spoiler

After the episode aired, it came out that Brandi was claiming that Adrienne used a surrogate to have her and ex Paul Nassif's three children — Gavin and twins Colin and Christian!
adrienne maloof Breaking News and Photos | PerezHilton.com

Old 01-13-2013, 05:41 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,716,883 times
I don't think that's it. Surely someone else in the group would have known. Weren't she and Paul neighbors and friends with Lisa and Ken all along?

I guess we'll find out soon enough. I hope your spoiler is incorrect, though, because if that's the "big secret" it sure is a letdown!!! LOL!!

Old 01-13-2013, 09:15 AM

17,763 posts, read 39,684,678 times
no kidding, but alas, I think that is the secret.

FADErienne is probably more upset with herself for sharing that nugget with blabbermouth Brandi. When you see her yelling at her, she's yelling into a mirror.

It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't go around town talking about having c-sections. She set herself up. She should have been honest from the get go. But I don't understand ... did she hole herself up for 9 months to hide the fact that she wasn't pregnant? I bet she wore an empathy belly to work.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:34 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,068,522 times

So let's assume that the big secret was that Adrienne used a surrogate and didn't tell anyone - did she disappear into a surrogate protection program and then just showed up with a baby? That story, not saying that it's not true, just seems like it would easily catch-up to you one day.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:11 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,773,541 times
She probably went to Vegas or any other place they have business so she could be unavailable to her LA circle. Maybe they went on along vacation.

To be honest, I always thought that was a good idea to have someone else carry your kid so you don't risk going through a whole lot of physical trauma. I wouldn't go through that God awful morning sickness and anemia again if my life depended on it. With post-partum depression, diabetes, and a whole host of maladies that could befall you and your child surrogacy looks better and better to me. My friend spent 3 MONTHS in bed and gained 70lbs she can't shake because of complications. It's still a scary, risky thing.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:15 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,233,211 times
Omg, what a pompos jerk Mauricio was tonight. Look at your own wife mister high and mighty. Ken was a living doll, and what fun to see him and Lisa with the swing. I've never heard her giggle that way. And when he stuck up for Brandi, I admired him more than I already did.

And I was getting sucked into liking Kim, but when she brought up what Brandi accused her of, I saw the old Kim. Its not about what she did to provoke her, its how SHE was "harmed". I loved what Brandi said in responce. lol

Back to Mauricio. I think we were all in love with him cause he's cute and seemed so nice. HA! It was all fake imo. I did always wonder why a nice guy would be with someone like Kyle, well now I know. He's just like her, just hid it well. He had too for his business. I dont get it, everyone of them gossip, are you just not allowed to gossip about the uber wealthy? I wish Lisa had sued Adrienne, same difference.

I know some here dont like Brandi, but she is my fav., her and Ken. At least she's not sneaky and fake like most of them. Cant wait for next week.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:22 PM

692 posts, read 1,003,047 times
DrunkTaylor, ummm, you and Russell were separated and about 5 minutes away from finalizing your divorce and you admitted in season 1 that you marriage was a lukewarm business deal. Not that you can't be sad and shocked, but quit acting like you two were all coupled up and lovey dovey when he passed. Also does do you fill your lips with vodka, because every time we see you they are bloated and you are drunk.

Mauricio, we get it. You stick up for your rich clients because you live off of their commissions and you want to show everyone watching how loyal you are. Epic fail. If you want to suck up and defend rich clients watch tapes of Million Dollar Decorators because Martyn Lawrence Bullard does it like no other. Also we know you want to bang Brandi. It's obvious.

Kyle for someone who doesn't want to discuss the issue, you and your bitchazz husband sure keep it going.

Kim Shut up. You were nasty first and Brandi was right to shut you down. What she said was inaccurate, but not untrue. You were an addict way before she even you.

Melissa and Yolanda. Run far and run fast from this group.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:36 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,768,660 times
admittedly confused about the meeting Kim missed(twice) with Yolanda at Yo's home.
Is Kim still having memory lapses?
Taylor is such an ugly drunk.
Brandi's answer to everything is "F#*k you." And that,Brandi, will not resolve problems you create by running your mouth.

Ken is getting around great for an old guy who had a hip replaced. I hope Lisa relents and gives the guy some lovin

Thought Camille left the show? No??

Old 01-15-2013, 05:06 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,716,883 times
I've never liked Mauricio since the start and I could never understand the attraction. While everyone else was drooling all over him, I was looking right through his glass facade. He and Kyle are one in the same. Two troublemaking mean people who will suck up to anyone with fame or money. I said it a couple of weeks ago: Has Mauricio ever bothered to take a good look at his own wife's behavior while he talks about Brandi???

I absolutely ADORED Ken tonight when he was sticking up for Brandi. I loved it!!! I've always liked Ken and Lisa and I love them even more now. Ken was like a big brother/uncle/father tonight looking out for Brandi. ( and so sweet of him to make that swing for Lisa!!)

Taylor needs to stop drinking.

Kim needs to stop being a victim and take responsibility for her own behavior.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:51 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,755,896 times
Oh Mauricio....you have lost my heart. Wow. Even Kyle wanted him to be quiet. Stay out of it. Why bring it up?

Ken and Lisa. Always classy and loving and adorable. I want to be married to Ken. How romantic.

Brandi is being attacked from every corner, so I don't blame her for yelling at these bi***hes. She is alone and I can't imagine how she feels being thrown into the lion's den.

Kim needs to be quiet. If you want a fresh start, stop bringing up the past. Just causes hurt and drama.

Yolanda is weird. But I loved her outfit at the dinner. The name dropping needs to stop. It is obnoxious.

Taylor needs rehab. And a reality check.

I always sit there and think to myself, if my friend was going through something and I was richer than rich and she wasn't and was struggling for every dollar she had, I would certainly help her out in any way I could. Makes me wonder why Lisa hasn't helped Brandi and the other women haven't helped Taylor. I know Lisa got Brandi that modleing gig, so she did help her out there, but I would have certainly offered to help her fight Adrienne. Speaking of...

What a lowlife to be suing someone who has absolutley nothing. She is basically just a bully trying to force her to sign something that says she can't talk about her. What about what she said about Lisa? How soon she forgets. Didn't miss her at all.

Camille...wasn't she supposed to be gone? Her walking like a supermodel cracks me up. i do like her though.

So far I like Marissa. Seems to have it together and her heart seems in the right place. Didn't miss that disgusting Faye either. I hope she never shows her face again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV