Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2013, 07:23 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
"Too stupid to know the difference"? Adrienne denied that her lawyer ever sent Brandi or her lawyer a letter. Of any kind.

Whether it was a lawsuit or a cease and desist or a friendly greeting, Adrienne is a liar. Again.
I agree, she had her lawyers send a letter to Brandi, that's a legal threat. Andrienne's trying to get off on technicalities, and Brandi's not being stupid about it, when someone with endless amounts money like Andrienne pursues any sort of legal action against you, even "just" sending a C&D it's going to be genuinely scary to most people, she got lawyers involved, that creates a threatening situation whether it's an actual lawsuit at this point, or not.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:58 AM

195 posts, read 350,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
probably a good idea. If you don't enjoy it, don't find entertainment from it-then yes you should just not watch.
I will do so, thank you for your advice.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:20 PM

195 posts, read 350,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
It's "Unscripted Reality". The producers come up w storylines and then the ladies act it out impromptu. Of course, SOME of it is real, like Kim's addiction. I think that's why the producers wanted her back, it adds some REAL life drama to the show. IMO I would say HoWives shows are 80% fake and 20% real.

I wanted to ask those of you who watch RHOBH, if you found out the show was mostly fake, would you keep watching? Or would that be a turn off?
The fact that is 99% fake and 1% real is of course a turn off but watching these women destroying each other for ratings it's also a turn off. That is the part that bothers me the most, producers destroying lives and characters for a few bucks. If they are causing this drama(which I think they are) I think it's disgusting. And if they are not, there are things they should not be broadcasting because there are kids and real people affected by some of the things said on that show.

The worst in my opinion:
Camille: for revealing Russell's abuse on camera
Kyle: Calling her sister an alcoholic
Kim: Accusing her brother in law of stealing "her" house
Adrienne: For accusing Lisa of selling stories on radaronline, also accusing Brandi of being a drug addict
Brandi: Accusing Kim of being a meth addict, for revealing Adrienne's secret

I'm sure there is more but those are the ones on top of my head. The Miami and atlanta franchise is almost as bad by revealing gay husbands, cheater husbands, dark pasts. One thing is watching people fight over silly stuff, another think is watching lives being destroyed, especially when kids are involved

I should have stopped watching when Russell committed suicide and they decided to show that season. I guess better now than never.

Well have fun, this will be my last comment. i'm out, good riddance to me, yes I said it.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:43 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,888,946 times
It sounds like there are some ladies leaving the show. According to this article Taylor Armstrong may be axed, I wonder who the other one is that they may be letting go?

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - The Hollywood Gossip

Old 02-17-2013, 11:51 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
It sounds like there are some ladies leaving the show. According to this article Taylor Armstrong may be axed, I wonder who the other one is that they may be letting go?

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - The Hollywood Gossip

I don't see Yolanda continuing.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:52 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,167,465 times
There's several that I think they could let go at this point...Yolanda because of her Lyme disease, Kim because she doesn't seem that into it and it's got to be tough to be in recovery on a show that revolves around parties & booze, Marissa because she's incredibly boring, Adrienne because it seems nobody is interested in watching her without Paul, and Brandi because she's not even classy enough for the Housewives, which is really saying something.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:43 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
There's several that I think they could let go at this point...Yolanda because of her Lyme disease, Kim because she doesn't seem that into it and it's got to be tough to be in recovery on a show that revolves around parties & booze, Marissa because she's incredibly boring, Adrienne because it seems nobody is interested in watching her without Paul, and Brandi because she's not even classy enough for the Housewives, which is really saying something.
so basically they need to recast them all,except for Lisa

Old 02-18-2013, 09:57 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,071 times
At this point the only one I like is Lisa. I think "Hold on to the Nights" brings up some valid points. They really are destroying each other for ratings and that is a turn off. It is not fun and entertaining to watch anymore but becoming more dark and depressing.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
You mean you don't want to hear Marissa, on every single show, talk about how lucky her husband is, and that he's crazier about her than she is him? I can't believe they even had her on any of the shows, she's so stinking boring.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:36 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
I hope Kyle goes along with Faye.

I can do without Adrienne.

I think Yolanda has had enough of the nonsense (didn't she WATCH the show before signing up??)

Kim needs to take the time to heal herself --- being "clean" is only the beginning. She's got an entire lifetime of issues to work out.

Marissa? She would probably be a better fit if the show was more about their fabulous lives than all the catfighting.

Taylor... ugh

Lisa and Ken - Keep!

Brandi - Keep

Get some new, interesting women!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV