Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2013, 06:29 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times

Advertisements

Was this episode ALL about Kyle or what?? Ick.

How does she open "her" store and has no clue what half the inventory is?? "Oh, look at these!" "Oh, look at this! I didn't know we had this" and being surprised about most of the stuff the store carried.

Also, Kyle definitely does NOT want Kim to be clean, sober, or healthy. Kim is trying to explain to her that she is taking it "one day at a time", etc etc and Kyle takes that to mean Kim can't guarantee she'll never drink again. Okay, we all KNOW that someone in recovery has to take things day by day but why did Kyle have to put such a negative spin on it? Because she WANTS Kim to be a mess. She WANTS Kim to be dependent on her and Mauricio. Kim was the breadwinner their whole lives since childhood and Kyle was jealous and envious. Kyle can't have Kim be successful now! It will take the spotlight off how much Kyle and Mauricio do for her.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:53 AM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
Kyle's partner probably did all the work for that store. That's why Kyle didn't know all that stuff was there, she didn't do any work.
OMG! Dana! What happened to that ho? She was drunk and/or higher than a kite. And then she was giving Taylor advise and Taylor listened to her! Duh! I thought this trainwreck with her $25G sunglasses was going to marry some rich guy? I can understand how he probably ran for the hills instead of marrying her!
Speaking of ho's, Brandi was on WWHL with Andy and talked about hooking up with guys and Gerard Butler and acting all slutty. I wonder if it's an act or if she's really like that off camera. I wonder what her boys think of their Mom's behavior?

Old 03-12-2013, 07:21 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,920 times
Forgot about Dana!!! She looked VERY different last night. I know she was wasted/drunk but she looked different. I'm not surprised her boyfriend didn't marry her. She was so blatant about it being about the money and he probably saw that when her episode aired last season.

Why does she hate Brandi so much??? She kept saying it over and over. WTF?

Taylor doesn't need advice from Dana! LOL!!!

Maybe this Dana is coming back rather than the one mentioned earlier?

I don't think Brandi's boys are up watching WWHL and I don't think Brandi acts that slutty in real life

Old 03-12-2013, 08:53 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,717,430 times
Oh my gosh! DanaPam!!!! drunk, bloated and smoking like a chimney. I almost felt sorry for her, but at least I think it served as a wake up call to Traylor.

Oh joy, more bile out of Faye next week. She's disgusting and I wish that FAUXlonda would pick her skinny butt up and throw her into the ocean.

I think we'd all be like DanaPam if everytime we had to hear Pyle say "my store", we'd have to take a drink.

it's not Kyle's store, although she's probably a smidgy investor .. it has her name on it ... SINO

Women's Clothing & Accessories Store | Alene Too

Old 03-12-2013, 09:29 AM

2,825 posts, read 7,542,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh my gosh! DanaPam!!!! drunk, bloated and smoking like a chimney. I almost felt sorry for her, but at least I think it served as a wake up call to Traylor.

Oh joy, more bile out of Faye next week. She's disgusting and I wish that FAUXlonda would pick her skinny butt up and throw her into the ocean.

I think we'd all be like DanaPam if everytime we had to hear Pyle say "my store", we'd have to take a drink.

it's not Kyle's store, although she's probably a smidgy investor .. it has her name on it ... SINO

Women's Clothing & Accessories Store | Alene Too
Was she actually insinuating that Brandi was the cause of so much turmoil in the Paul and whats-her-name marriage that is couldn't survive? Seriously?

Faye needs to shut up and go away. Can't stand her sanctimonious behind.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:28 AM

1,336 posts, read 1,823,265 times
Wow what a Hot Mess Dana was! Taylor was Miss Clean and Sober of the Year sitting by her side, Taylor looked shocked, yet passes it off as funny. Really not funny at all. I think I remember Dana had a young child "genius" so that part makes me sad thinking this Hot Mess is raising a child.

Agree with all the assessments about the Kyle/Kim dysfunction.

From the link to the store (thank you for that) it looks like a franchise. She plastered her name on it, since there are many other locations, without "KYLE" but the rest of the name, so I don't she did not much work at all. Dumped hubbies money into it, has assistants and her name is all over it. More ego. Let's see if it lasts 2 years. Prices were crazy for some the styles I have seen at Kohls.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:49 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
Marissa seemed a little too into working with Mauricio...and why would she give up half of her commission just to do so??? Hmmmm...

Old 03-12-2013, 11:17 AM

Marissa getting in with Maruicio ... pure business. Mauricio used to work for Rick Hilton's RE company. Marissa still works for Rick. Marissa is trying to get Mauricio to hire her for his company called "The Agency" ... and yet another reality show opportunity.

The house was nice, but it was kind of plain jane, compared to FAUXlonda's and Vanderpump's homes ... for 23/25million, I wouldn't call it eye popping.

It sold for 20:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...675127526.html

one bedroom???

Quote:
Located in the gated community Beverly Park, the 10,000-square-foot house has one bedroom—unusual for such a large home. There are two guesthouses, each with an additional bedroom. The property also has a tennis court, a movie theater and sweeping views. The gym in the main house was designed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
And didn't dingbat marissa say it was 17K SF?

Oh and you can bet your sweet behind that Pyle doesn't want her sister to get better. Even when Kim is 5 years sober, Pyle will still remind her of how bad she was and that she can slip anytime ... she won't let Kim move forward. I hope Kim can realize that and distance herself from that toxic BS.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:19 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Gerard Butler says he initially denied a sexual encounter with Brandi, because they did in fact hook up, but he only knew her first name They had only just met on the beach when they went off to have sex. What a classy lady

Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Gerard Butler says he initially denied a sexual encounter with Brandi, because they did in fact hook up, but he only knew her first name They had only just met on the beach when they went off to have sex. What a classy lady
he was drunk and confused. He thought it was Jennifer Aniston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV