Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2013, 07:55 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times

Advertisements

Finished this afternoon. OMG. What is with this Dana person??? She looks totally different from when we saw her before and while she was obnoxious before, now she just comes off as crazy!

Old 03-14-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh my gosh! DanaPam!!!! drunk, bloated and smoking like a chimney. I almost felt sorry for her, but at least I think it served as a wake up call to Traylor.

Oh joy, more bile out of Faye next week. She's disgusting and I wish that FAUXlonda would pick her skinny butt up and throw her into the ocean.

I think we'd all be like DanaPam if everytime we had to hear Pyle say "my store", we'd have to take a drink.

it's not Kyle's store, although she's probably a smidgy investor .. it has her name on it ... SINO

Women's Clothing & Accessories Store | Alene Too
Should have read ahead about Dana, now that I've read 3 posts about her saying basically the same thing. LOL

Old 03-15-2013, 07:20 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,124,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
Gawd, what a bimbo! My favorite line in the article is this brilliant (not!) gem of hers

Dana also revealed just why she is attracted to Marley, saying: 'We have a lot in common. Irish men remind me of Braveheart.'

Sure, Scottish or Irish, after all what's the difference!!! Sheesh! Someone give this woman a show on the History Channel....or now that the "Learning" has gone from TLC.

{snark} Come on, let's be fair- after all there was ONE Irish character in Braveheart, and aren't all Celts interchangeable?!

What an idiot.

CBR

Old 03-15-2013, 08:56 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniej65 View Post
{snark} Come on, let's be fair- after all there was ONE Irish character in Braveheart, and aren't all Celts interchangeable?!

What an idiot.

CBR
I'm sure the whole article was taken out of context like those rag mags always are. And she looks great in that bikini. She is a little nuts, but good for her for rocking that bod. Glad she is happy...seems like she really got screwed by the other dude and was blind sided by his cheating.

Old 03-15-2013, 12:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I'm sure the whole article was taken out of context like those rag mags always are. And she looks great in that bikini. She is a little nuts, but good for her for rocking that bod. Glad she is happy...seems like she really got screwed by the other dude and was blind sided by his cheating.

I agree. She may be bit quirky but I like her and she totally rocked that bikini. I prefer her over Brandi any day.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:45 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Dana was always out there. I mean $25K on sunglasses?? Give me an F-ing break. I wonder how much money he's saving now.

btw-I've dated an extremely rich man and trust me, I didn't buy $25k sunglasses

Old 03-15-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
A little scoop on DanaPam. After that guy took her ferrari, she was axed from RH for being boring and not bringing anything to the show. Well, now she found a multi-millionaire Irish guy and that little performance was nothing more than a ploy to get back on the show.

She's also shopping her own reality show called Rich and Ditched.

Real Housewives star Dana Wilkey squeezes her ample curves in a hot pink bikini for a day at the beach | Mail Online

Really could have done without the "tongue" pic!

Old 03-15-2013, 09:23 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Really could have done without the "tongue" pic!
I think I threw-up a little in my mouth...she better seal this deal...her best pink bikinni days are long behind her!

Old 03-16-2013, 07:18 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,728,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I think I threw-up a little in my mouth...she better seal this deal...her best pink bikinni days are long behind her!
I agree... the tongue pic was pretty gross and her boyfriend could use a dip and clip or a lawnmower across his body to get rid of that grotesque body hair. However, I think she looks excellent in her bikini!

Old 03-18-2013, 07:49 PM

530 posts, read 1,130,926 times
Brandi is a ****. She dresses like a ****, acts like a ****, and talks like a ****.

Adrianne (sp?): I like Adrienne. I also think she looks great for her age, she is 51. I really don't understand why a lot of people dislike her here and on the show? What she has done to others seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what the others have done to each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV