U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-11-2010, 08:17 PM

4,551 posts, read 6,438,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Dear Adrienne-

About the glitter hair extensions. They have to go. Seriously. Don't put them away, don't give them away- BURN THEM, and promise never to wear anything like that again. You're a smart, accomplished woman. Stripper hair has no place in your wardrobe.
I love the extensions!!! She said you could get some at the Palms hotel and I would love love some.

Old 12-11-2010, 11:16 PM

2,376 posts, read 2,440,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I'm not impressed with Taylor. First, with her wealth, it's not impressive that she does charity work. She does nothing else --- doesn't work, doesn't keep house, nothing. So what's to be impressed about that she sets up a charity event? There are many, many wealthy people who work constantly and are still hands-on with their charities. Take Joan Rivers --- she actually works at "Gods Love We Deliver" and also delivers meals to homebound people on occassion. That, I am impressed with. Taylor? Not so much.

Taylor was a little too phony with her tears. It didn't strike me as being the least bit genuine -- -just like when she "cried" to her husband about having to give away the dog. FAKE FAKE FAKE. As fake as that nasty duck lip.

As for her husband? Yes, he may be a jackhole but he's telling it like it is.... He's the breadwinner: he bought her and her fake boobs, hair, lips, botox, cheekbones, etc., and he's the one who pulls the strings. It may not be nice, but that's how it is.
As someone who works with abused women for a living, I think Taylor came across as entirely sincere and genuine.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:09 AM

28,188 posts, read 24,286,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Dear Kim, seriously? Single Gary-you gave this dude not only your number but your address then proceeded to act stupid when he comes to your house??? AND you kind of dissed Martin? Do you need me to recommend a therapist and some medication for you??

Taylor-your husband is a jackazz.

Camille--get over yourself and your jealousy of Kyle. Enough!
All she knows how to do is act stupid. She is ridiculously stupid and socially artarded.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:03 AM

1,818 posts, read 1,596,531 times
I doubt Kim is stupid, as she's had quite an accomplished career, but she does seem to have substance abuse issues and she's said herself she never developed social skills due to her lack of a normal childhood. I don't hate her, but I can certainly understand her sister's aggravation having to deal w/that on a long term basis. Wonder what the 14 year old daughter thinks about mom's antics. I also felt sorry for "single Gary" having no idea what on earth he stepped into

Old 12-12-2010, 12:18 PM

5,485 posts, read 4,033,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
I doubt Kim is stupid, as she's had quite an accomplished career, but she does seem to have substance abuse issues and she's said herself she never developed social skills due to her lack of a normal childhood. I don't hate her, but I can certainly understand her sister's aggravation having to deal w/that on a long term basis. Wonder what the 14 year old daughter thinks about mom's antics. I also felt sorry for "single Gary" having no idea what on earth he stepped into
I don't know if she was always like that or if her fiancee's murder messed her up. It seems like she has had a rough time of it, she probably needs some intensive therapy.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:28 PM

17,609 posts, read 25,301,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Here's the deal with Kim ... she SABOTAGES everything. Remember how she screwed up the setup? And then with single Gary? She messed with him and the nursing? If she were truly interested in having a relationship, she wouldn't act like such a fool all the time when a potential date shows up. She's really really pathetic. Part of me wonders if Kyle wasn't really yelling at her sister in NYC???? Kim is the one who needs massive psychotherapy.

DingDong...we got a little taste of of her divorce didn't we? I wonder if she realizes that she is getting zero sympathy as a result of this show? Prolly not. I love how she wants to invite HER friends to the "ambush" dinner party. DingDong can't fight her own battles.

Yea, what's up with the tinsel hair?

And I found it very very hard to muster up any support for Taylor. It seemed so disingenuous to me for some reason. She's very fake and she's married to a turd.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:12 AM

1,948 posts, read 2,180,501 times
This week was a bore. Can't wait til next week

Taylor: I still don't get her yet.

Lisa: A bit stuck up but that does not surprise me. I like her a lot.

Camille: Barf

Kyle/Mauricio: Smokin! I can totally understand why she popped all those kids out for him lol! If I were Kyle I would have popped out 10 for him ROTFL

Kim: Batsh*t crazy is all I can come up with this week.

Adrienne and her hubby weren't on that much this week.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I'm not impressed with Taylor. First, with her wealth, it's not impressive that she does charity work. She does nothing else --- doesn't work, doesn't keep house, nothing. So what's to be impressed about that she sets up a charity event? There are many, many wealthy people who work constantly and are still hands-on with their charities. Take Joan Rivers --- she actually works at "Gods Love We Deliver" and also delivers meals to homebound people on occassion. That, I am impressed with. Taylor? Not so much.

Taylor was a little too phony with her tears. It didn't strike me as being the least bit genuine -- -just like when she "cried" to her husband about having to give away the dog. FAKE FAKE FAKE. As fake as that nasty duck lip.

As for her husband? Yes, he may be a jackhole but he's telling it like it is.... He's the breadwinner: he bought her and her fake boobs, hair, lips, botox, cheekbones, etc., and he's the one who pulls the strings. It may not be nice, but that's how it is.

I'm sure he reminds her of all that off camera. There's such a vibe of something "not right" at home. I wouldn't say he's beating Taylor but maybe another form of abuse.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:29 AM

28,188 posts, read 24,286,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
[/b]I'm sure he reminds her of all that off camera. There's such a vibe of something "not right" at home. I wouldn't say he's beating Taylor but maybe another form of abuse.
I agree...there's something shady and evil in his face. His smile is really sinister. And as a woman who has been raised with abuse, Taylor is much more likely to put up with all sorts of b.s. treatment by her husband. I don't think she really knew what a relationship was supposed to be like to be good...I think that was fleshed out in her convo with Kyle that other episode.

Look, y'all may not think Kim is stupid, but she appears to be some giant ditz. That's just how she's presenting herself. Ditzy as Chrissy on Three's Company.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I agree...there's something shady and evil in his face. His smile is really sinister. And as a woman who has been raised with abuse, Taylor is much more likely to put up with all sorts of b.s. treatment by her husband. I don't think she really knew what a relationship was supposed to be like to be good...I think that was fleshed out in her convo with Kyle that other episode.

Look, y'all may not think Kim is stupid, but she appears to be some giant ditz. That's just how she's presenting herself. Ditzy as Chrissy on Three's Company.
That's true, Taylor's first example of a relationship was the horrible one between her parents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.