Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2013, 04:13 PM

95 posts, read 198,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
WRONG!
He is not gay. He has since remarried. Silver Sarah is her name.

Leann is scum! She even said she does not really regret having an affair while STILL married herself with a married man.

Again, I live in the EXACT same city this scumbag lived in when she was little and when she was "discovered". She is NOT "revered" around here at all. No one around her thinks she is anything worth claiming. BTW, I go to the same church that another singer grew up in around this area, she was that one that didn't know that tuna was in the sea since it had "chicken" in the name of it. Again, NO ONE around here claims this one either.

Look at the things she wears! She is SCUM! She is far from being "marriage material". Brandy is far more "marriage material" than Leann. As I said earlier, at least Brandy believes in monogamy within a marriage. Leann, right
RIGHT!!!!!

You are right, I forgot marriage "cures" homosexuality. Even though he acts gayer than Andy Cohen and Boy George combined, if his wife is Sarah Silver, he has to be straight.

I have seen Leanne say what she did was wrong so I know you are wrong about that. She was probably not sincere but she did say it.

Let's not even talk about clothes because Brandi doesn't really dress like a nun. They both dress like the world is running out of fabric. Anyway Brandi's anger management is more of a problem than her clothes or flirty talk.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:19 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Well Lisa got voted off Dancing With The Stars tonight she has a bad case of the flu is why she fainted at practice the other day they say.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:30 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Did anyone watch the secrets revealed show last night? They got into Faye a bit last night. Kyle has no excuse for being friends with her. Faye must have dirt. Brandi says that Faye doesn't know her, but attacks her like she does and Kyle said that it's true, she doesn't know Brandi, but she doesn't like her ... and Lisa nailed it ... Faye is on Kyle's payroll.

I hope there's some backlash there.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:22 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
Kyle was pretty much stumbling over that when Lisa confronted her and said Faye is on her payroll. Don't ya just love how LOUD Kyle gets when she's lying or trying to prove she's not lying??? (and that glitter eye makeup has got to go!!! I think if you're past the age of 13, you shouldn't be putting glitter all over your eyelids. Looked ridiculous!)

Old 04-10-2013, 11:22 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,898,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Did anyone watch the secrets revealed show last night? They got into Faye a bit last night. Kyle has no excuse for being friends with her. Faye must have dirt. Brandi says that Faye doesn't know her, but attacks her like she does and Kyle said that it's true, she doesn't know Brandi, but she doesn't like her ... and Lisa nailed it ... Faye is on Kyle's payroll.

I hope there's some backlash there.
I didn't see that show. I really don't understand why Faye is included.

By payroll, you mean the store Kyle is opening?

Old 04-10-2013, 11:25 AM

Isn't it funny how Kathy and Kim look exactly alike (I think Paris looks more like Kim than Kathy) and Kyle is the odd looking one?

Hopefully Kyle will wake up and realize that her friendship with Faye isn't worth her reputation.

There was an extra show on Monday night called RHBH secrets revealed. Showed some footage not previously seen. A sweet segment on Yolanda's friend who has ALS.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:56 AM

Another thing, I find it incredibly odd how Adrienne kept on defending Bernie ... there's something up with that. I think that Bernie is in love in Adrienne, but not in the marrying way and I think Adrienne prefers to be worshipped in that way.

and this tidbit! Glass houses!

http://www.eonline.com/news/404461/r...riage-revealed

Old 04-10-2013, 01:18 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Isn't it funny how Kathy and Kim look exactly alike (I think Paris looks more like Kim than Kathy) and Kyle is the odd looking one?

Hopefully Kyle will wake up and realize that her friendship with Faye isn't worth her reputation.

There was an extra show on Monday night called RHBH secrets revealed. Showed some footage not previously seen. A sweet segment on Yolanda's friend who has ALS.
I loved that segment. Yolanda is a true friend.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
It was a very touching part with her friend for sure and what a view she gets to see I'd be there in a heartbeat too.

This season must of been for David's exposure too he was on Dancing with the Stars last night playing. I know he is very highly honored composer but it seems I've seen him on all kinds of shows since Yolanda came on. I'm sure he's had all kinds of bookings prior to this but I don't remember shows making it a point to introduce him when he is playing for a singer before.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:54 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
Does anyone remember last season when Kyle was talking about women in BH getting plastic surgery, etc and how everyone should just "play fair" and stop with all the injectables, fillers, etc? Well, take a look at the current issue of Us Weekly. There are some before/after plastic surgery pics of Kyle. I mean, I knew she was getting botox and all that other poison injected in her face but I didn't think she had plastic surgery. Looks like she got her nose, jaw, and cheeks done. (I didn't read the article, I just quickly looked it over on line at the grocery store)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV