U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-17-2010, 11:45 AM

9,778 posts, read 6,636,487 times
Kyle was on WWH with Andy Cohen after the show Camille called in to publicly apologize to Kyle and said she was sincerely sorry for what she had said and that she admires Kyle's husband and their relationship. OK-Camille--whatevah! Too little--toooooooo late.
Kyle said the reason Kim got put into a different car to be driven home is that her house was in a different direction and due to road construction going on it took 2 hours to get to Kim's house. Which is why they were late arriving to begin with.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:16 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,880,701 times
I am truly embarrassed for these women. Camille ....seriously...needs professional help....

Old 12-17-2010, 12:21 PM

422 posts, read 844,913 times
I think Camille was only apologetic on WWHL b/c the skeletons in her marriage have come out. During the ENTIRE dinner party she had a evil little smirk on her face. She knew what she was doing.

That pyschic was way too much -- and someone pegged her as just evil. The faces she was making were too much.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlblueyes View Post
I think Camille was only apologetic on WWHL b/c the skeletons in her marriage have come out. During the ENTIRE dinner party she had a evil little smirk on her face. She knew what she was doing.

That pyschic was way too much -- and someone pegged her as just evil. The faces she was making were too much.
I thought that too when Camille bothered to call. Spin control at this point.
That Medium is satan! Few people frighten me in this world but she is stark raving evil personnified.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:25 PM

6,783 posts, read 3,769,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingjupiter View Post
my oh my allison and camille make a bewitching crazy meets crazier pair! Well, i guess birds of a feather!Considering the show mediums demise, maybe this was her wacky way of shopping around for her own reality show! I found her bitchy passive-aggressive psychic mini reading priceless about kyles marriage, and wonder where her picking up thought skills failed her with camille. The only thing allison clearly is good at is downing cocktails!

LMAO....When she started on Kyle's marriage, I actually put my glass down wondering if she was going to bring up Camille's marriage. Damn, I guess that drink clouded the voices.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:30 PM

6,783 posts, read 3,769,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh man-ola .. Sounds like DingDong is in full on damage control mode! Kelsey Grammer has it so easy with this divorce! I can just see his lawyers tuning in every week!

I can see her lawyers sitting there with their heads in their hands wondering why in 90210's name did we take her as a client???

Old 12-17-2010, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
LMAO....When she started on Kyle's marriage, I actually put my glass down wondering if she was going to bring up Camille's marriage. Damn, I guess that drink clouded the voices.
even Camille said she thought bat sh*t crazy psycho medium was picking up on her and not Kyle. I don't deny that this loon has the "gift" but she's a fruitbasket too. I think she darn well knew it was a reading meant for Camille but told Kyle it was for her.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:52 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,807,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I thought that too when Camille bothered to call. Spin control at this point.
That Medium is satan! Few people frighten me in this world but she is stark raving evil personnified.
I agree. Her whole demeanor was creepy, but when she said to Camille and DD about knowing when she (Kyle) would die, I got the chills. THEN, when she said something about the group who left not buying it until one of their children disappears(!!), then they'll all come crying for her to help. That was way over the line. Scary woman.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:09 PM

17,594 posts, read 24,523,372 times
I'm watching it right now ... holy mary mother of god!

first some housecleaning issues:
Kim needs some neck work ... yow ... waddle waddle waddle.

Oh Adrienne ... sweetie, please, Paul is such a sweetie ... treat him as such.

And why am I surprised that DingDong couldn't tell that it was Vanderpoo's answering machine???? Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?

The party ...

DingDong ... she attacks Faye because Kyle stood up for her, but then she whines how Allison defends her and that's ok.

This Allison is off the chain! Wow, what a psyCHO!! Wow ... I wonder if there will be any blowback professionally for her as a result of this show. She has a lot of kahoonahs to tell Kyle that she's washed up, her husband will never satisfy .. hello dipcrap, that alcohol flowing through brain is confusing Kyle for Camille! OMG!!! That was an electronic water cigarette that people use to quit ... she was blowing water vapor ... insert freudian pun if you like.

ok ... gotta watch some more.

brb

Adrienne was the BEST!

OMG! did you see psycho allison flipping the state bird??? Wow ... did she go to the white trash school for girls???? She's doing a j-off at the end? Allison is hanging on by a thread ... Medium was cancelled .. wasn't it? Wow, she brings up killing, children dying ... that woman is one sick puppy. Kyle is an angry B ... well .. when you say bad things about people, you're really talking about yourself. And then the cheating husband stuff ... Maurecio would never cheat on Kyle, you can tell ...

Classy? Speaking about classy to Allison Dubois? Really? Really? That mental midget wouldn't know class if she was sitting in one. Wow.

Oh and classy .. classy is bringing up the OJ trial because little miss fancy pants can't stand that Faye's Playboy spread was better than hers! Judas Priest!!!! Faye was much classier a dinner guest than Allison.

What a waste of autographed Laboutins!

Old 12-17-2010, 01:16 PM

1,483 posts, read 1,417,512 times
OMG! Just a few minutes ago I just saw Allison DiBouis do a segment of "My City, My Secrets" on Headline News! Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.