U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2010, 09:01 PM

12,480 posts, read 14,371,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
I find that I'm really not liking Camille at all
she has a bad aura, a bad attitude and a bad personality.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:08 PM

1,630 posts, read 2,288,455 times
I think Adrienne is uncomfortable with Camille and a little afraid to go against her. The way she speaks frankly with Lisa is dramatically different from the way she speaks deferentially and haltingly with Camille. I think she's better suited to taking on a male bully than a female one.

It sucked that Kyle's husband threw her under the bus for reacting to Camille and Alison's outrageous insults. Personally I would have backed my wife no matter how much money was involved. Privately we can strategise ways to diffuse the situation but publicly my wife gets support for protecting herself and my family.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:09 AM

6,773 posts, read 6,857,792 times
Taylor seems to have OD'd on the botox, the top part of her face doesn't move.

It's interesting to see people talking to Camille, she doesn't seem to get that they aren't agreeing with her about Kyle, they sort of smile and nod, but clearly look uncomfortable and unsure what to say to her. It was very childish to bring Kyle's husbands business into it, that was just wrong. I wonder if the truce will last.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Old 12-24-2010, 01:02 AM

12,480 posts, read 14,371,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Taylor seems to have OD'd on the botox, the top part of her face doesn't move.

It's interesting to see people talking to Camille, she doesn't seem to get that they aren't agreeing with her about Kyle, they sort of smile and nod, but clearly look uncomfortable and unsure what to say to her. It was very childish to bring Kyle's husbands business into it, that was just wrong. I wonder if the truce will last.

Merry Christmas everyone!
My gut instinct tells me Kelsey didn't know and would never have agreed to Camille doing that and the way she did it.
The truce? Who knows with Camille. She is a brainless twit. Pretty much gotta be on her payroll to be "in" with her. She seems to like "yes" people.

Merry Christmas back at ya!!
Merry* 。 ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
CHRISTmas 。* 。
。 ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ ˛˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ ˛ ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚♥ From my house to yours! ♥

Old 12-24-2010, 02:47 AM

4,502 posts, read 11,660,093 times
Pippy, it won't let me rep you until I spread some reps around but I gotta say, I totally agree!! I wonder if Kelsey is watching the show or if he's getting updates on it from others?

Old 12-24-2010, 02:48 AM

4,502 posts, read 11,660,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
It sucked that Kyle's husband threw her under the bus for reacting to Camille and Alison's outrageous insults. Personally I would have backed my wife no matter how much money was involved. Privately we can strategise ways to diffuse the situation but publicly my wife gets support for protecting herself and my family.
Yikes!! I fell asleep about 1/2 way through the show. What happened????

Old 12-24-2010, 07:45 AM

17,698 posts, read 34,861,113 times
Ok, before I get started ... can we please clone Mauricio?? please please please??? I love how he went straight for DingDong and turned on that charm machine he has inside of him. He proved what a spoiled brat child she is and such a coward! See, when you don't have your drunk psychotic parlor trickster with you, you have to submit to the adults in the room! HA HA BWAHHHHHHH HAHAHA! He had Kyle's back the entire time. Kyle made nice during the party, but that will be only in public, which is for the best. Oh, and I'd pay money to see Maurico confront Allison!!! Here's me seeing THAT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRkE_Gv6ALM

And Adrienne was fabulous ... although I still don't get the tinsel hair. I loved how she didn't take the DingDong bait and bolted like a mature person from that lunch.

Taylor is more of a wannabe than Fangface Alex from NYC .. wow, she is DESPERATE!!! And that turd she's married to, sigh. I did like her hair guy though, he was COOL! What was the party for anyway? That top lip of hers is disgusting. I don't see how she can eat or drink with that thing.

Lisa gets major golf claps for her charity work! What a nice lady she is ... note, LADY!!!! I do give Kyle credit for reigning in her emotional state during the event.

Kim ... Kim ... Kim ... she shouldn't be allowed out of the house. She has the social graces of someone who is drunk, but she's sober.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:49 AM

17,698 posts, read 34,861,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Oh brother ... here's what she said in another article about the freezing:

I'm so blessed to have these children in my life, and I thank Kelsey for that.

How about a big thank you to the surrogate who carried those kids you refused to grow yourself?

Old 12-24-2010, 08:06 AM

3,893 posts, read 9,363,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
I think Adrienne is uncomfortable with Camille and a little afraid to go against her. The way she speaks frankly with Lisa is dramatically different from the way she speaks deferentially and haltingly with Camille. I think she's better suited to taking on a male bully than a female one.

Adrienne and Lisa live across the street from each other. Adrienne is more comfortable with Lisa than Camille because they know each other much better, not because she's "afraid". She's a Maloof. She doesn't scare easily

Old 12-24-2010, 10:28 AM

6,449 posts, read 6,460,651 times
Was anyone shocked that at Lisa's charity event the only raised 25,000$. While I know thats alot of money to most it isn't to this group. I would thought somewhere in the range of 100,000 would have been more like it. Figure 100 ladies at lunch each donates $1000. I don,t it just seemed sort of cheap to me!! Still love Lisa though!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or