U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2010, 01:20 PM

4,502 posts, read 11,484,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
KellyHIEEEE's meltdown was the best RH moment ever.

It absolutely was the best RH moment ever!! They actually showed this repeat on Bravo on Thursday morning. I was off from work and watched it and it still ran shivers up/down my spine to watch someone have a break from reality like that. Very scary! I wonder if she ever got help or checked into a hospital? Because the episode after that shows her, Luann, and Jill at lunch and KellyHieeeeeee telling them some stories about "scary island" and it was all completely opposite of what actually happened.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:21 PM

4,502 posts, read 11,484,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
We're all entitled to our opinions.

Of course, but you have to admit, there was never a "table flip". It was merely a "table shake".

Old 12-26-2010, 02:22 PM

14,874 posts, read 35,693,185 times
This just shows that Lisa has true class. If this had been any of the Atlanta, NJ or Camille involved in this incident they all would have been up swinging fists or flipping tables. Lisa was professional and those with her all acted accordingly.

'Real Housewife' In Bloody Beverly Hills Attack | TMZ.com

And....... because the hit was bad enough the victim has decided to press charges........... don't blame them for that one bit

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump, Tv Reporter Friend Files Criminal Charges | TMZ.com

Old 12-26-2010, 10:34 PM

3,748 posts, read 7,099,165 times
Camille Grammer - the trainwreck gift that keeps on giving (laughs).
This woman is something else -
Camille Grammer: Kelsey Grammer Still Loved by Estranged Wife Camille Grammer | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

Old 12-26-2010, 10:54 PM

12,284 posts, read 14,001,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Camille Grammer - the trainwreck gift that keeps on giving (laughs).
This woman is something else -
Camille Grammer: Kelsey Grammer Still Loved by Estranged Wife Camille Grammer | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip
she is a pathetic creature. But one I can feel no sympathy for. Under most circumstances I would be tearing into the cheating spouse. In this case I'm not too sure who cheated first; but sure looks like they both did/are. Even if she isn't cheating I think Kelsey served his time in pergatory being married to her.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:03 PM

3,748 posts, read 7,099,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
she is a pathetic creature. But one I can feel no sympathy for. Under most circumstances I would be tearing into the cheating spouse. In this case I'm not too sure who cheated first; but sure looks like they both did/are. Even if she isn't cheating I think Kelsey served his time in pergatory being married to her.
Amen Pippy. Amen.

Old 12-27-2010, 01:07 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,435,719 times
Camille is just crazy. She has that psycho look in her eyes. She has jumped the sanity train. No wonder Kelsey left her. I admittedly loved how Kelsey blew her of in New York backstage after his show. Ahhhh too funny. She is the worst mother on the planet. She needs four nanies to raise her kids while she is off boffing some other dude, shopping, getting her hair and nails done and flying off to god knows where whenever she feels like it. She didn't want to ruin her body by having kids so she had someone else have them for her. She is psychotic. Her so-called medium friend said she could predict when husbands were cheating and marriages were ending...why didn't she tell Camille about hers? She is another psycho. They are a good match. And her "woe is me" crap and playing the victim in everything is too much.

I feel sorry for Taylor. Her husband is obviously running her life. She seems scared of him. Its very sad. She should leave him, but she is probably scared to do that for fear she will lose everything (but a 50/50 split isn't too bad). Yes she has overdone the Botox and the lip injections, but she genuinely seems like a nice person.

Kyle, I love. Very down to earth and adores her kids. She is a really great mom. She seems to have her head on straight and had every right to slam Camille. She is a better person thatn I am, I would have clocked her.

Kim...well...she needs some professional help, but adores her kids as well and is a great mom...a little overbearing, but good at least. She has a bit of a crazy look to her too and the fact that she didn't defend her own sister because she gets nervous is a crock. I would have been in Camille's face if she ever lied about my sister like that.

Lisa...My favorite. Classy, beautiful, funny, down to earth. Not sure what else to say. She makes me laugh with her little dog and her husband is funny as well. She seems like a genuine, good person with a big heart.

Adrienne...seems very cold at times, but I love how she handles Camille. she isn't very affectionate to her husband, who I think is very funny and seems very nice. I know she has alot on her plate being the mogul she is, but no need to be mean to your husband. She seems to love her kids and at least they are present in her life. I like the tinsel hair

Old 12-27-2010, 01:11 PM

14,874 posts, read 35,693,185 times
Well, Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to hurry up and grant the divorce so that he can marry Kayte on Saturday, Jan 1.

Kelsey Grammer's New Wife? Grammer Wants Quickie Divorce To Remarry | TMZ.com

Best line of the article:
A friend of Camille's tells TMZ, Camille "is not surprised but continues to be disappointed at Kelsey's immature and disrespectful behavior."

HAHAHAHABRAHAHAHAAA BRAWHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!
Who is calling whom immature???? ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-27-2010, 01:37 PM

2,497 posts, read 4,800,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
Well, Kelsey Grammer has asked a judge to hurry up and grant the divorce so that he can marry Kayte on Saturday, Jan 1.

Kelsey Grammer's New Wife? Grammer Wants Quickie Divorce To Remarry | TMZ.com

Best line of the article:
A friend of Camille's tells TMZ, Camille "is not surprised but continues to be disappointed at Kelsey's immature and disrespectful behavior."

HAHAHAHABRAHAHAHAAA BRAWHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!
Who is calling whom immature???? ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!
Dayum that's cold, Ice cold. I feel horrible for liking this, but I do anyway. Sue me, & yes I'm talking to you, fake azz Camille!

Old 12-27-2010, 04:29 PM

17,696 posts, read 34,437,019 times
Hey man! I'm a LIBRARIAN! Well, I was one for 10 or so years ... but I do have a masters in LIBRARY and Information Sciene. So yes, it annoys the snot out of me when someone says li-bary.

And reLA-tor also gets my blood boiling.

It's just lazy talk.

And can't you go to Mexico or Nevada for a quickie divorce? Or just the fact that DingDong filed in Cali makes that impossible.

Kelsey needs to work with his attorney and accountant and come up with a number and offer it to her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or