U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 12-27-2010, 04:33 PM

17,371 posts, read 22,493,505 times
Oh, and it seems that Kelsey has been through this divorce thing a few times!

Unread 12-28-2010, 08:15 AM

4,502 posts, read 7,032,562 times
I caught a bit of Watch What Happens Live when Kyle was on. Camille called in to "apologize". I wonder why that is??? Andy asked Kyle if she believed it and she said she would like to believe it.

I guess Camille is trying to do damage control. When is their "reunion" going to be on?????

Unread 12-28-2010, 08:44 AM

14,876 posts, read 21,585,621 times
Finally caught up last night on the last few episodes.
WOW! Just WOW!!!!! Even hubby asked who the ugly chick was that was smoking on the ugly cigarette was. LOL!!! She is one fugly chick w/ an even worse attitude. She is the one that is jealous because she has NO ONE!!! As many of you said, after the show Medium being cancelled and her appearing on here.......... her rep is ruined. Who would want that hag and **** stirrer around.

Here is the thing w/ Camille. Of course she is going to be nicey nice to Kyle when at the 20's party. She does not have her posse around to help her and do all the ugly talk for her. Camille THINKS that Adrienne is her buddy but really she isn't. Adrienne is not going to get drug down into any mess that Camille starts. She is going to play nice and walk away when it starts to get ugly so that she doesn't have to get involved in any of it as she wants no part of it. Yep, Adrienne, you SHOULD have put Camille and her sidekicks in timeout and Kyle in a seperate corner to cool off as well.

Oh, I read on something that Camille's manfriends wife made an appearance on one of the shows and gave Camille a not so jokingly joking look. Hmmmmm

Unread 12-28-2010, 08:53 AM

This ain't right. This is so not right. Kelsey, come on man, your lawyers can do better than this, right???? Ugh.

Kelsey Grammer -- $50 Million Will Set Him Free | TMZ.com

Unread 12-28-2010, 09:30 AM

25,876 posts, read 18,941,242 times
Any lawyer who didn't trot out the scenes with Camille and Nick slobbering all over each other is a hack.

Unread 12-28-2010, 09:39 AM

4,502 posts, read 7,032,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
This ain't right. This is so not right. Kelsey, come on man, your lawyers can do better than this, right???? Ugh.

Kelsey Grammer -- $50 Million Will Set Him Free | TMZ.com

OMG.... to think Camille would get $50M is sickening. Any money made with their real estate deals was done with Kelsey's money, not hers.

The problem here is, Kelsey is trying to get out of the marriage NOW so he can get married again this Saturday. She has clear proof of his cheating; he has no proof other than her throwing herself on any male who looks in her direction.

Unread 12-28-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
OMG.... to think Camille would get $50M is sickening. Any money made with their real estate deals was done with Kelsey's money, not hers.

The problem here is, Kelsey is trying to get out of the marriage NOW so he can get married again this Saturday. She has clear proof of his cheating; he has no proof other than her throwing herself on any male who looks in her direction.
The only positive, the way Camille runs thru money that $50M will be gone in no time.

As for the financial side of this divorce, because of what Kelsey filed the dividing of assets does not have be to done now in order to grant him a divorce quick so he can go ahead and marry Kayte. This from one of the articles about what Kelsey filed:

"if the judge grants Kelsey's request for bifurcation, he can marry Kayte Walsh Saturday, January 1. Kelsey and Kayte have been engaged for several months.

There were reports Kelsey was trying to keep Camille from grabbing his pension benefits -- but in fact the pension papers are merely a formality which is required when someone files to bifurcate."

Kelsey needs to make sure that this Kayte girl is a good responsible person and then get a nice home and settle down and create a very nice home environment and then go for custody of the kids. If Kelsey and Kayte can prove that they would be a mother & father to the kids instead of them being raised by nannies and house managers they might have a shot at getting them.

Unread 12-28-2010, 01:37 PM

3,846 posts, read 6,315,629 times
I'm no Camille fan (who is?), but what could this Kayte person be thinking? Kelsey's no prize. He has a dismal track record in all things domestic. Face facts, Miss Walsh- he has a habit of discarding women once he finds someone new who catches his attention.

If he cheats WITH you, he''ll cheat ON you.

Unread 12-28-2010, 05:08 PM

1,586 posts, read 2,235,938 times
^I agree. What is with all this feeling sorry for Kelsey? He doesn't seem like such a great guy- don't get him confused with his fictitious character on television. He knocked up another woman and got engaged before his divorce was final- is that a great thing?

I could care less about Camille but she was his wife plus she helped his career behind the scenes with the company she started. Even if it was with his money (funny how if they were a normal couple and some husband got on here about 'his money' he'd be raked over the coals) he benefitted. Now he has a new toy/wife, she got 50 million. Looks like they are doing ok now.

Unread 12-28-2010, 05:11 PM

17,371 posts, read 22,493,505 times
First thing Kayte needs to do is learn the 2 words, prenuptual agreement! Duh!!!! She needs to protect herself and make it HURT if he wants a divorce.

50mil is chump change in KG world. You all know I'm no fan of dingdong, but she'd be crazy to take that and run. 50 mil isn't even half. That's just a starter bid. I'd ask to see an accounting of all marital assets ... the production company, the real estate, how much he's made since they were married ... that's Frasier, his movies, failed sitcoms, guest appearances (the Simpsons) and his broadway run ... then make sure those kids are provided for in the manner in which they are accustomed and then throw 50 mil in just for herself because she's so darn special.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.