U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2010, 10:32 AM

12,480 posts, read 14,339,628 times

Advertisements

Friends saw Grammer, wife behaving badly in marriage - Chicago Sun-Times

Old 12-30-2010, 10:38 AM

I've no interest in how or why Camille became a "mom" but that term "seems " to mean little to her. IMHO
I've yet to see her act like a mother to the 2 children. I still SMDH about the need for one nanny much less FOUR! When someone is too busy or too consumed with themselves to take the time to be a parent it makes me wonder their motives for becoming one. And if she didn't want anyone wondering then she should have stayed off the Bravo channel.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:56 AM

14,874 posts, read 36,197,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
From Allison the sick puppy's website:

Taken from this article:
Astrochicks | Where the stars collide

here's a letter, psychic to psycho:
Allison Dubois & Real Housewives of Beverly Hills : Barb Powell
OH PU-LEEEEZE!
She was there to back Camille and she even says it. She was there to fend off any attacks that may have been thrown Camille's way and she made sure to throw plenty of attacks out to all the other people there. Camille invited her to "have her back" and she even says it. Ten bucks I say that if she had not been there and Camille would not have made one comment about Faye Resnick being there then this dinner party would have been MUCH BETTER! But Camille does not know how to control herself or her friends that are only present to "protect her". She even said something to the effect when she was going to the 20's party about going alone. And Allison telling Kyle she has no apology for her.......... She is a tool and a messed up one at that.

As for Camille and her kids........... I can see why some people on these shows might not want their kids shown much at all. Just small bleeps here and there. HOWEVER, it is everything else compiled that is showing that Camille does not do much "mothering" at all towards her kids.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:48 PM

3,534 posts, read 6,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
This would make sense as to why it seems she's not super-attached to her kids. So if she had a surrogate mother give birth to "her" children, does that mean they don't hold any of Camille's DNA?
Are you this much of a jerk in real life? To think that because someone doesn't share DNA with a child then they can't be super-attached to their kids????

Old 12-30-2010, 02:54 PM

2,385 posts, read 3,699,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyPl1 View Post
Are you this much of a jerk in real life? To think that because someone doesn't share DNA with a child then they can't be super-attached to their kids????
lol do you jump to conclusions and put words in peoples' mouths this much in real life?

we're talking about CAMILLE here. I didn't say that EVERY WOMAN who has a surrogate is not attached to her kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I've no interest in how or why Camille became a "mom" but that term "seems " to mean little to her. IMHO
I've yet to see her act like a mother to the 2 children. I still SMDH about the need for one nanny much less FOUR! When someone is too busy or too consumed with themselves to take the time to be a parent it makes me wonder their motives for becoming one. And if she didn't want anyone wondering then she should have stayed off the Bravo channel.

Exactly.

At least someone gets it.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:13 PM

4,502 posts, read 11,644,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

You got that right! And I can just imagine all the reasons she had for becoming a mom....1 million, 2 million, 3 million.......

Old 12-30-2010, 06:33 PM

will be so glad when new episodes of all the shows return. The holidays are great except for tv viewing!!!!

‎^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^|
HAVE A SAFE **AND* HAPPY NEW YEAR |";..,___.
|_______=====_| l______________l _|__|, ] |
(@)(@)""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)
2011 is coming...

Old 12-30-2010, 06:34 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,134,800 times
OK ladies...stop attacking Camille.....you know we're all just jealous!!!! LMAO

Old 12-30-2010, 07:17 PM

4,502 posts, read 11,644,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon94 View Post
OK ladies...stop attacking Camille.....you know we're all just jealous!!!! LMAO
Every woman on the planet is jealous of Camille.... Only the guys "understand" her! LOL!!!!!

Old 12-31-2010, 10:49 AM

17,698 posts, read 34,824,399 times
Here's my challenge ... please, show me pictures, not of the event or red carpet variety, of Camille having a gosh darn thing to do with those kids? Here's the conversation I see when it came time of Camille to become a mom:

Kelsey: honey
Camille: <sigh> what?
Kelsey: I think we should have a baby
Camille: me?
Kelsey: us, honey, WE should have a baby
Camille: ..............................
Kelsey: honey?
Camille: really? me? pregnant?
Kelsey: Well, that's what I've done in the past
Camille: no, not so much
Kelsey: WHAT?
Camille: I have IBS honey ... remember the doctor's appointment we went to?
Kelsey: You can still carry a pregnancy with IBS.
Camille: Oh, I don't know about that, he advised me not to
Kelsey: No, that's not what I heard
Camille: Yea, he said it
Kelsey: He said that it may be difficult on you physically, but the baby will be fine
Camille: No, Kelsey, he advised me not to get pregnant
Kelsey: Should we call to make sure?
Camille: Are you accusing me of lying?
Kelsey: NO! I would like to get clarification, that's all.
Camille: Well, my word is as good as his! I can't believe you think I'm lying
Kelsey: Ok ok ok ... how about a surrogate?
Camille: a what?
Kelsey: A surrogate ... someone can carry our child to term
Camille: will I get fat?
Kelsey: I don't think so, they will harvest little Camille's from you and little Kelsey's from me and then somone of our choosing will carry the fetus.
Camille: And it will be our child genetically?
Kelsey: yes, honey .. it will be ours genetically
Camille: What about after the birth?
Kelsey: Well, we raise the baby ..
Camille: how
Kelsey: what kind of question is that
Camille: I'll have to do stuff with it?
Kelsey: oh my ...
Camille: Look, if you want a baby so bad, I'm ok with having someone else carry and birth it, but I'm going to need help.
Kelsey: ok ... we can hire a nanny
Camille: just one?
Kelsey: good lord, how many do we need?
Camille: 10
Kelsey: NO!
Camille: 8?
Kelsey: let's worry about that later
Camille: Can you promise me it will be quiet?
Kelsey: what will be quiet?
Camille: this baby you want.
Kelsey: oh god ... what have I done?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or