Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2011, 03:57 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,469,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
ABC News just reported that Russell Armstrong's mother is threatening to sue Bravo if they air any footage at all of her son in the new season. He signed a contract, so that would trump his mother's wishes in court, but... will Bravo want to get involved in that?

His mother is also talking to the press way more than she probably should. She's saying that the show and the press ruined her son's life, but then she's talking to the press, and opening herself up to the same kind of scrutiny and gossip? I hope she doesn't regret it later...

His mother has absolutely NO say in anything. He is still married to Taylor (even though they were separated) so Taylor is the ONLY one who has the right to speak for him and decide if the footage is shown or not.

Old 08-19-2011, 05:27 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,478 times
Bravo said they are re-editing the footage. Why bother? They should leave it, he made the decision to be on film so they should show whatever they have. Contract signed, they can't be sued. Everyone already knows what a low-life he was. I want to see what they've got.

Guess they are trying to make it easier on his kids/family so I guess they aren't as bad as some people thought. I guess I am though .

Old 08-19-2011, 05:36 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,165 times
His stepmother is evidently speaking out now as well - only she doesn't just blame the show like his mother, she also blames Taylor.

Russell Armstrong Suicide Confirmed, Nephew Says 'Housewives' Show Should Go On - ABC News

Old 08-19-2011, 05:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
His stepmother is evidently speaking out now as well - only she doesn't just blame the show like his mother, she also blames Taylor.

Russell Armstrong Suicide Confirmed, Nephew Says 'Housewives' Show Should Go On - ABC News

as well she should. Not exactly for his death but for her spending habits which ultimately led to his death. I can't stand the twit. I'm sure Kennedy will enjoy her birthday party at McDonalds from here on out much better than that fiasco Taylor threw her that cost----what?? 50 grand?

Old 08-19-2011, 05:41 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Bravo said they are re-editing the footage. Why bother? They should leave it, he made the decision to be on film so they should show whatever they have. Contract signed, they can't be sued. Everyone already knows what a low-life he was. I want to see what they've got.

Guess they are trying to make it easier on his kids/family so I guess they aren't as bad as some people thought. I guess I am though .
I have the same opinion I did a couple of days ago - I'd like to see them edit out the snarky, mean, judgmental comments about Russell, made by the other women in their "diary room" confessional segments - but keep the rest of the show as is. It's possible to show a marriage melting down, in a respectful way, and I'd like to see Bravo do that.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:22 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
as well she should. Not exactly for his death but for her spending habits which ultimately led to his death. I can't stand the twit. I'm sure Kennedy will enjoy her birthday party at McDonalds from here on out much better than that fiasco Taylor threw her that cost----what?? 50 grand?
Tried to rep you but am all out!
Crap like that would have to be a huge part of feeling defeated and having to put on airs. What idiot is in financial trouble and has a 50K party? Phonies that's who. I heard he beat her up so getting shown as a wife beater, dead beat, and jerk could drive someone to end their life. Also pretending to be something you are not wears a person down if they have any conscience at all.

Last edited by Taboo2; 08-19-2011 at 08:48 PM..

Old 08-19-2011, 08:50 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,680 times
Russell had to be troubled way before they filmed housewives, he just seemed a little off on the show.

Old 08-20-2011, 03:41 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Russell had to be troubled way before they filmed housewives, he just seemed a little off on the show.
Yup, we know why now. I'm just speechless.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:00 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
A little girl lost her daddy. That's what makes me the saddest. sorry to say this, but as odd as Russell was on the show, taylortrash drove him to suicide. If it wasn't for her attentionW**** ways and look at me look at me me me me me ways, he would still be alive. she is a classless trollop who literally let the Russell trash fly the minute the divorce papers were filed ... She went on the offensive. she couldn't have an ounce of dignity in this, because the warmth of the spotlights felt soooooo good! she'd be best to drop out of the show, and focus on something that she has no clue about ... Being a mother who will have to support a little girl. she probably won't get a life insurance check either ....

Oh what a bed taylortrash has made for herself. poor Kennedy.

Old 08-20-2011, 07:36 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,630,543 times
I'm just wondering if anyone else believes the gay rumors about Russell?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV