Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 07:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Topamax is used for seizures and also migraines

Trazodone is used for depression, insomnia, and anxiety dreams

Lexapro is also used for depression and also for anxiety.

Why in the world would a doctor have her on all three of these drugs??? Whoa.

because there are as many quacks in this world as there are fake psychics and Bravo seems able to find all the fake psychics

Old 11-07-2011, 08:18 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,480,532 times
Quote:

Yeah, taking these meds explains why she acts the way she does. I work in a pharmacy, believe me I see people like her everyday. I see patients on these three meds plus more. And she might be going to more than one doctor and not telling doctor #2 what she's taking that doctor #1 has given her. We call this being a legal drug addict. But she might needs these meds to function so I'm not going to judge her. I don't know all her problems or mental state of mind.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:12 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,056,815 times
Topamax (topiramate) side effects include: memory problems, psychomotor slowing, confusion, and somnolence.

Trazodone side effects include: nervousness, decreased ability to concentrate or remember things, confusion.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:19 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,078 times
I was one who adored Kyle before this season, I have to say I enjoyed how Kim treated her tonight. I dont know if Kim's honey is already married, a jerk, a user, etc., but unless Kyle knows something about him we dont, she was very rude about this situation. I got the feeling she doesnt want Kim to have a man. That she likes Kim being a victim, so Kyle can feel superior and have more reason to boss her sis around. Ohhh, on the after show just now, Lisa even said Kyle has changed, so now I dont feel as bad being suckered on her fake sweetness.

Did anyone hear the psychic say anything we hadnt ALL heard from this show? And I hated all the women jabbering away, telling her info SHE should have been telling THEM! ugg If I was having a reading, I'd give nothing but my name. I was glad to hear Kim's behavior might all be caused by perscription drugs, and not booze or illegal drugs. Also, did anyone else think Kyle was a bugger about not wanting to be in the middle of the Taylor & Lisa drama, but then did when talking to Taylor..?? She is really being rude to Lisa lately. Good show tonight, cant wait for next weeks. The wedding ring comment should be good.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:20 PM

692 posts, read 1,004,545 times
OK there need to be some PSA's that everyone cannot pull off Angelina Jolie lips. Two blimps strapped on to your teeth is not sexy. Kim has more drugs in her than a CVS yet she operates a vehicle. Taylor needs to get off my screen. Some of whatever is pumped into her lips must have leaked into her brain to think that accusing Lisa of being jealous of a friendship, snapping at her husband and then snapping at her only to be shut down is the equivalent of trying to be nice. She's been dipping into Kim's stash if that counts as trying. Lisa is now my favorite housewife. Snotty or not her impression of Kim vaulted her to the head of the line. Now all that's left is for her to waltz into Denver Carrington and fire everybody.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:32 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Dear Santa, I want Paul for Christmas.

Me too! Ken for my 2ed choice. I have 2 pups he could help me spoil. They wont go for being dressed all the time, but love to be carried.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Me too! Ken for my 2ed choice. I have 2 pups he could help me spoil. They wont go for being dressed all the time, but love to be carried.
I just love Paul. His sense of humor,his good sense,his patience with people,his generosity..everything..........~sigh~

Old 11-08-2011, 06:24 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,552,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo.;21621119[B
].[/b]

Also, did anyone else think Kyle was a bugger about not wanting to be in the middle of the Taylor & Lisa drama, but then did when talking to Taylor..?? She is really being rude to Lisa lately. Good show tonight, cant wait for next weeks. The wedding ring comment should be good.

The shyt will hit the fan with the two of them one day. Mean girl Kyle is no match for Lisa, she'll put Kyle in her place in NY minute.

Old 11-08-2011, 06:46 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
Quote:

What a helpful thread this is I have a new policy. If I can't spell the drug, nor pronounce it, I won't be taking it What was up with Kim constantly looking into the rear view mirror like she was ready for her close-up as she was driving? I cannot believe she is only 46

Yes Trailor, everyone talks behind your back, everyone believes that you have the most fabulous marriage ever, your lips are not the size of a small continent, and no you don't have an eating disorder And I become the Queen of England when daylight savings time comes back. (must start shopping for an appropriate tiara) You don't need filler for your cheeks like Lisa stated, you need to freaking eat

I enjoyed watching the séance that was against Kim's religion. I especially liked the comments she made on the last crazy psychic and Trailor's marriage.

Lisa's imitation of Kim was priceless

Old 11-08-2011, 08:54 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Dear Santa, I want Paul for Christmas.
Me too Pip!!! Especially for that "love handle" machine...though it would take me going everyday for a year to get rid of what 3 c-sections and on 11lb baby have done to my stomach .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV