Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2010, 06:55 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,833,975 times

Advertisements

LOL @ Julie flexing her muscles -- "Show me your answer NOW!"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 07:08 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
I'm thinking its Kathy also. BTW, Kathy and Britney look an awful lot alike . . . hmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
P.S. Kathy and Britney are both from Arkansas. Kathy's 40 and Britney's 22 - Kathy is old enough to be Britney's mother.
Yes, I've noticed that also. Sometimes I'm not sure who I am looking at except when they have closeups.

BTW, Kathy DID go to whoever hurt herself on the first game. They DID show it on tv, it wasn't edited out. It wsa just a quick look though.

I haven't watched yet, worked late so I will watch it in a few minutes. I haven't peeked.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:17 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,458,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
LOL @ Julie flexing her muscles -- "Show me your answer NOW!"

Julie always ends up looking so plaintive and weak. They need a timer on that process to put a stop to people's endless screwing around. No one has ever been DQed for it, and the time evidently is however long Julie feels like waiting. Time for a mechanical timer that drops a barrier so that the person's answer can't even be seen if they're late.

As for the result and revelation of today, since our friends in AK and HI haven't yet seen it, all I can say is an extensive baaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha at the producers, and everyone who's seen it knows exactly why. It's like the South fired upon Fort Sumter, but through poor aim, accidentally fired on a different uninhabited island and failed to start the war or something. Just baaaaahahahahahahaha.

Old 07-16-2010, 12:42 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,284,619 times
Figures. I was wrong both times on the guess who the saboteur was. Finally, I figured out it was Annie and knew she was leaving.
Looks like the producers edited out the evil side of Rachel. I can see trouble in the BB house this week with Rachel as HOH.
That stupid brigade alliance with Hayden, Matt, Lane and Enzo, they act like they are the only one's that can have an alliance. And if anyone else does one, they are out. Stupid idiots. It's a game. May the best one win.

Old 07-16-2010, 02:39 AM

I realize this may come off self-hating, but whenever I see a guy alliance like the Four Horses' Asses, or this Bragade, I just know it's going to splinter on its own hubris. They will believe themselves immortal, unstoppable, mighty, owning the house. And then things will get a little stressful, and someone will bust them out, and pretty soon three will be saying that a fourth is weak, and then it comes unglued. Fact is, they annoy me so much that when I see these, I can't wait to see them virtually wake up with a faceful of vajayjay from some woman they were so sure they had under control, and is now sitting astride their faces, commanding them to more energetic action and laughing while she does so. I hate the arrogance of it. Like that alliance, the Fiends, it was like that. But when it's four guys it has a particularly bromance flavor to it, like someone's about to give a buddy a hand.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:23 AM

1,615 posts, read 3,581,006 times
Obviously the house knew more about Annie then we did. BB Has the worst editing sometimes. When they showed Annie bump into Brenden in the dark I don't think Brenden ever brought up bumping into someone in the dark that would have changed everything.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:44 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
Not impressed with the House Guests "yet"...

Enzo - and his "meow" "meow" Are we in kindergarten?

Spoiler
And I picked correctly that it was Annie... Too bad she got booted off so fast.

Blah..........

Old 07-16-2010, 09:11 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,638 times
I'm scared to talk about this because not too many people have discussed last night!!! But it's over and done, so I guess we're good!

It looks like CBS saboutaged itself with last night's results. It makes me wonder what the cameras didn't show...as said earlier, the houseguests must have known more than they showed. Annie's closing speech would have made me scratch my head and think about the long-term. I hope the others realize nothing is coming between Rachel and Brendon, so they should have nipped that in the bud as soon as possible. As far as that romance between them goes, I think they're both a bit clingy too soon. It's been 2 weeks and Rachel's talking about "my man" this and that???? I bet she'll be proposed to and expecting a child before she leaves the house

I feel the Brigade will be in some serious trouble soon. Besides Matt, none of those guys seems to think very well. My bf feels someone will be backdoored this week. Mr. Hayden better watch his back this week--his plans backfired and now he probably feels real small

Old 07-16-2010, 10:01 AM

I think it's priceless. Their saboteur, their big and supposedly brand new twist (it isn't new; it's a riff on what they had in like season 2, and the whole dumbass Murrica's player concept), consumes waste and perishes a flaming death in the very first eviction, despite how hard they worked the hamsters over in DR sessions to prevent this. I'm still doing baaaahahahahaha. My happiest moments on this show are when it goes its own way no matter how hard they yank the strings.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Not impressed with the House Guests "yet"...

Enzo - and his "meow" "meow" Are we in kindergarten?
I can't stand that guy. He's so obviously cast for willingness to play to a Guido stereotype, which he is faithfully doing. (Surely it can't be all real. He does not seem that oblivious.) If Allison Grodner figures out a way to put Enzo on wet cat food for a week, I will stop putting hexes on her twists and will even fly down there and give her a back rub if she wishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV