Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2010, 11:52 PM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times

Advertisements

Yes one of the female contestants, early on, won $5.000 (I think from opening Pandoras Box) then was booted out soon afterwards.

I agree this has not been a great BB season. I only watch it cuz it's the only thing to watch in it's time slot and now curiosity has me wanting to see who wins.

I think they blocked out the results of the past week so spoilers won't give away the ending. They did this same thing last year. I agree that would be a riot showing the jury house members arguing all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 12:07 AM

874 posts, read 1,659,693 times
The two people being related tidbit was actually a lie created by the Saboteur.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:17 AM

4,280 posts, read 6,084,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post

Also: if any of you have reached an 'I'm done now' point with BB, please post. I'd be interested to hear what eroded your interest. For me it happened first with The Apprentice, quicker with the Celebrity Apprentice, Wife Swap and Kitchen Nightmares, and the last season of Hell's Kitchen was probably my last. This might be the last BB I bother with. In all cases it's the same reason for me: predictability and blatant production manipulation.
I'm not done with the show, but I did have an "I'm done with this season" point very early on. It happened when I couldn't even remember that the show was on and didn't really care that I missed it. This season couldn't hold my attention from the get go. The cast was really boring. Big Brother needs to stop just getting pretty people and get back to how the cast was in earlier seasons. Last season Jeff and Jordan had never even seen the show. I'm sorry, but that should be a pre-requisite to get on the show.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:59 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
It was Monet who won 10K or was it only 5K, on the first show for being the first one to make it across in the slimey hotdog. Hayden won the first HOH for being the last across.

I could not have been happier when Lane fell off first. He's a disgusting, spoiled rich brat (He's a criminal in my mind) and he does not deserve to win. I was sorry to see Enzo fall off 2nd. I don't like any of the F3 but since that's who the F3 are, I was hoping Enzo would win. I seriously doubt he will be in the F2.

The Live feeds are a joke, especially when you have to pay for them now! I wouldn't mind bubbles/fishies or whatever if they were free like they used to be but not with having to shell out money. It's a giant ripoff and I don't understand why people still subscribe to it although I love that people do and I can find out what's happening by reading their sites. (Tip o' the hat to "Because You're Addicted")

I'm looking forward to Survivor and TAR starting. Anything will be better than this wasted summer.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:47 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
I couldn't believe all the TV commercials on BB last night. They would air three minutes of the show and cut to another commercial break. It must have been boring sitting in the live audience.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:04 AM

From the CBS BB forum....title of a thread!!!! I haven't read it yet.

Lane suggests they all play 8 second game after the show..ASSAULT GAME
What a piece of dung.

Old 09-12-2010, 04:53 PM

621 posts, read 1,210,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
From the CBS BB forum....title of a thread!!!! I haven't read it yet.

Lane suggests they all play 8 second game after the show..ASSAULT GAME
What a piece of dung.
Yeah, I just read about that "game" and it sounds pretty detestable. I almost don't want to watch tonight or the finale.

Old 09-12-2010, 11:20 PM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times
If you are curious to the conversation between Lane & Enzo about the 8 sec controversy check here...it's fairly racy so beware.
Lane uses gay slur, laughs at suggestion "8 second game" is rape; Enzo used c-word + reality blurred

Old 09-13-2010, 04:53 AM

Why did CBS even have a show last night? It was the same old, same old and boring. I would have rather seen JH moments. Can't wait for Wednesday and for this to be over!

Old 09-13-2010, 05:04 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
What a waste of an hour show. Blah......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV