Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2010, 07:12 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,416,916 times

Advertisements

Glad I didn't watch it.............I'm so done with this season!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2010, 11:54 AM

621 posts, read 1,210,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Why did CBS even have a show last night? It was the same old, same old and boring. I would have rather seen JH moments. Can't wait for Wednesday and for this to be over!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
What a waste of an hour show. Blah......
Agree with you both. In fact, when I saw that it was just going to be a recap of the season, I turned it off. I didn't think I'd hear myself saying this, but I'll be glad when Wednesday is over and done. I don't think I'm going to be watching BB anymore after this season.

Old 09-13-2010, 12:25 PM

308 posts, read 427,498 times
Was it just me or did the conversations that Enzo, Lane, and Hayden have on Sunday's episode sound contrived as can be?

Old 09-13-2010, 02:39 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyc0803 View Post
Was it just me or did the conversations that Enzo, Lane, and Hayden have on Sunday's episode sound contrived as can be?

Nope, not just you. Like Torn said, "what a waste of an hour...".

Old 09-13-2010, 02:46 PM

308 posts, read 427,498 times
I'm sure this is of interest:

Big Brother 12: Sucking In Big Ratings

Quote:
This season of Big Brother has proven to be huge in the ratings for CBS. The episode from Wednesday, September 1 brought in the largest audience for adults 18-34 on any night since 2007.

This episode marks the show’s biggest audience since September 18, 2007, for viewers between 18-34. A press release says this episode was also the night’s top-rated program in both adults ages 18-49 and adults ages 18-34. It tied as the top program for adults ranging in ages 25-54.

This episode featured the houseguests getting punished when Lane opened Pandora’s Box forcing them to dance whenever music played. They also had to wear sock puppets for 24 hours. This is also the episode that featured the giant, singing clam in the Power Of Veto competition.
So what do you guys think? Has this season been good in your opinion?

Old 09-13-2010, 03:43 PM

621 posts, read 1,210,219 times
Quote:
I only watched about 5 minutes of it after they started eating the lobster dinner. I can only imagine they were told to use the time reminiscing about the season. I was reminded of the episode they have on Survivor each season when the final 3 have to burn everyone else's torches while talking about them.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:47 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
I'm sure this is of interest:

Big Brother 12: Sucking In Big Ratings

So what do you guys think? Has this season been good in your opinion?
Not really. The only reason for the high ratings is that there was nothing else on at that time slot to compete with BB. The re-run season is over and the new Fall season starts this week and BB would never have a chance if it were to compete now in the ratings.
Wed nite will be interesting since they are up against Survivor and America's Got Talen finale.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:27 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
Survivor is on at 8:00, but it is also on CBS.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:23 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Survivor is on at 8:00, but it is also on CBS.
Oops, meant Americas Got Talent Finale and Master Chef Premier. BB is opposite these 2.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:07 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Well....this may or may not be thread worthy...but here goes...
According to http://big-brother-12-blog.blogspot.com/ ,
it looks like the production team told Lane that it would be better for him to take Enzo to the final two.

Hayden: "I shouldn't have said that. Ughh those clowns. Ahh crap. Only way into the final 2 is to win. You got Lane all jacked up in there. Did all that work on him (Lane) and now you guys (DR) got him all jacked up. That's bull."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is what the author of Because your Addicted.com said:

So it looks like production is telling Lane that it'd be better to take Enzo, and Hayden is scared (rightfully so) that if Lane wins Part 3 of the Final HOH comp, then Lane will take Enzo over Hayden...which would be smart on Lane's part.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX

If that's true well then that just stinks!
Since when does the production staff voice an opinion about the outcome of BB??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV