Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2010, 05:46 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,592,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Oh I feel soooo sorry for you toos!!! Have a great trip. CUL
I know - it's heartbreaking isn't it Thanks for the bon voyage - see you after the 15th!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 07:48 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,920,088 times
toosie: Have a wonderful vacation!

MICoastieMom: Did Elizabeth Hasselbeck really say that?

Well, she would be an expert on stalking and just about everything since she's famous for....... Oh, that's right...she was on Survivor. LOL.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:46 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col.W.Deering View Post
toosie: Have a wonderful vacation!

MICoastieMom: Did Elizabeth Hasselbeck really say that?

Well, she would be an expert on stalking and just about everything since she's famous for....... Oh, that's right...she was on Survivor. LOL.
You forgot that she married a football player.

Old 05-06-2010, 06:49 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,249,937 times
Mi - wow, I had not heard that about that Hasselback chick - she's quite daft I think she comes across as so un-enlightened

Toosie - Have a terrfic vacation *jealous*

So why so much hatin' on Chad? LOL - I like him - I mean after all, he has "all that chocolate" - I think a lot of it is an act, after all he's BFFs with Terrell Owens, you gotta be pretty cocky to be BFFs with him. Tee hee, you think they sit around at night and do each other's hair and talk about girls -

You guys on here, really do crack me up, honestly this is the best thread I've been on in ages

Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 AM

15,927 posts, read 8,138,230 times
I agree HiR, this thread really is fun. It has everthing, humor, sorrow & drama!!! LOL!!!

Will miss Toosie, and her 2 cents.

Old 05-06-2010, 11:22 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Default Former DWTS Contestant Lawrence Taylor Arrested for Alleged Rape

Former DWTS Contestant Lawrence Taylor Arrested for Alleged Rape - Crime & Courts, Lawrence Taylor : People.com

if true--he should get lots of prison time

Old 05-06-2010, 12:17 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,249,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Say it ain't so - not LT ... I really hope this is false, I really want to believe in him. I've liked LT for many years.

If it's true then he needs to pay dearly ....

Old 05-06-2010, 12:46 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICoastieMom View Post
I haven't posted here for a couple of weeks; been taking care of my 91 year-old mother who has had eye surgery. Think I may give up the show and spend the time reading the posts here; they are far more entertaining!

What do you all think of the Erin Andrews/Elizabeth Hasselbeck situation?
She said she told her 5 yo DD that she said mean things about somebody & her DD told her to pick up the phone to tell her she was sorry. Now if her DD hadn't said that would she still understand what she did say was very uncalled for I wonder. Hope your mom recovers quickly.

I heard on the E channel that Erin was head of her dance team in college. They even had video of her perform and interviewed a team mate of hers back in college. So why are we going to have 3 in the top 3 most likely with dance experience? If this keeps up I will stop watching it. It is supposed to be for people that have never danced before.

Hate to hear it about LT but a lot of guys let their popularity and power go to their heads then can handle the word 'no'.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
She said she told her 5 yo DD that she said mean things about somebody & her DD told her to pick up the phone to tell her she was sorry. Now if her DD hadn't said that would she still understand what she did say was very uncalled for I wonder. Hope your mom recovers quickly.

I heard on the E channel that Erin was head of her dance team in college. They even had video of her perform and interviewed a team mate of hers back in college. So why are we going to have 3 in the top 3 most likely with dance experience? If this keeps up I will stop watching it. It is supposed to be for people that have never danced before.

Hate to hear it about LT but a lot of guys let their popularity and power go to their heads then can handle the word 'no'.

which is the main reason I don't watch this show consistently. Every season there are one or more contestants who are in reality dance semi-pros. That pussycat doll girl dances for a living-right?
Can't take this show seriously and the prize is a joke too.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:22 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
I know seems like they could get enough entertainers from different genres to have enough dancers to give it a true shot. Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching the more experienced performers but it is nice to see the improvements each week.

I thought Niecy would go before Pam did but Pam had an injury keeping her from dancing her encore dance didn't she?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV