Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2010, 07:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times

Advertisements

Its so funny to me that the only couple who have lasted really are Trista and Ryan (and that's only because Trista has Ryan's "junk" in a dixie cup)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 07:50 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Thanks for the Dennis bracelet responses! Reps for you!

Jake showed his true colors and Vienna was much more believable; however, I think that Jake showed himself to be unstable just like he was in Jillian's series.

They breathe the same air as my children!?!?!

Ali's show is boring because she is boring. <yawn>

Old 07-07-2010, 08:29 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
I think Ali's show is boring because she has NO chemistry! One of the posters mentioned she looks complety unkept which is so true. I wouldn't be surprised if she either picks no one or she and whoever she picks break up two seconds after the show ends.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:13 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I think Ali's show is boring because she has NO chemistry! One of the posters mentioned she looks complety unkept which is so true. I wouldn't be surprised if she either picks no one or she and whoever she picks break up two seconds after the show ends.
I agree, it's just not happening for her. The hair extensions were a mistake, they tend to look stringy and messy. She would look much better with natural hair, I kept waiting for the episode when she would take them out, but it never happened.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:34 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
More gossip from Dallas:

Local Pilot Jake Pavelka Refuses to Go Away. Ever. | FrontBurner

Old 07-08-2010, 04:51 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,284,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiekate View Post
Jake will be shown on the bachelor pad show, even though he will not be there for all of it!
Now where is a puke smiley when you need one? I guess this will have to do then.

Old 07-08-2010, 07:15 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,830,650 times
As I said earlier, I think it is more interesting to watch women going at it for a guy than a bunch of guys bitching over a woman. The guys on here are so lame! Roberto is hot, but that is about it. I think Jake was a set up. These reality shows always have a guy who is the outcast. I mean that is so stupid, it cannot be true. I mean a guy with a damn broken foot and then he has a girlfriend. How predictable. I also think that the Jake and Vienna thing was a game too. Plus Jake was an a-hole too, not just Vienna. Everyone was blaming her for it all, but he was a fame ***** and an ego freak. It was all for drama. I missed the last episode of the Bachelorette anyway. I always laugh when I watch the Soup and he cracks on some of the guys!

Old 07-08-2010, 09:43 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,675,687 times
Hey where were you eagle eyed ladies back when he was on Jillian's season? All gals thought he was the cats meow.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,693,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Thanks for the Dennis bracelet responses! Reps for you!

Jake showed his true colors and Vienna was much more believable; however, I think that Jake showed himself to be unstable just like he was in Jillian's series.

They breathe the same air as my children!?!?!

Ali's show is boring because she is boring. <yawn>
I lived on Cape Cod and around ten years ago I think a Dennisport Jewler
made the bracelet and they did become a big fad hit! I am not sure if
then he could not keep up with the demand etc., but that must be what Chris had. If you visit St Thomas they also have there version etc..
What a boring season and Ali should as she yawns want it over! They are called the hook bracelet over in St Thomas etc. Dennis if you watch Cape Cod
with Chris does have some real nice beaches however there is not much else there! If they show Chatham and Orleans that is quaint and nice, hang on! Jillian said you seem to perfect so I think she did know!

Last edited by maggiekate; 07-08-2010 at 11:38 PM..

Old 07-08-2010, 11:14 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,693,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Its so funny to me that the only couple who have lasted really are Trista and Ryan (and that's only because Trista has Ryan's "junk" in a dixie cup)
I think the other flub got married with Molly and then faded out! He also got axed and we fell for him also!

Last edited by maggiekate; 07-08-2010 at 11:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV