Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2010, 12:18 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Please, quietwalker... you're in the TV forum... the entertainment forum. We're aware of the "situation"... that's why we wanna watch TV to escape it for a few hours. And we're not ignorant... no need to attack people on here.

Now... back to the topic at hand...

I only heard one donkey tonight. I feel sooooo ripped off!

And soooooo close to wavin' buh-bye to Autumn too!

Scott needs to step off his own podium!

My pick for one of the finalist is Ed. Hope I didn't just jinx him by sayin' that.
agree
and no worries I tossed back a rum and coke everytime the veins on his neck bout exploded; didn't wait for the donkey.
I thought the dude who eats meat raw walked off last week........wasn't he back tonight?
Ed? Ed? who is Ed
Jason needs to chill.......dude...........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 12:59 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,154 times
Oh... see, Ed got yelled at once in the first episode tonight, but that's why I think he may go far. He flies under the radar! I think Holly (?) may be the female contender.

Sidenote: Ramsay's kids have gotten so big!

Old 06-16-2010, 01:02 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
I'm home from school, won't watch the show until Thurs night. But I have one question for you donkeys ..... what is a POTUS? I'm sure it is an acronym for something ....... but what???

PS - I would have said I had class tonight, but you donkeys would disagree, therefore I said I had "school".

Old 06-16-2010, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I'm home from school, won't watch the show until Thurs night. But I have one question for you donkeys ..... what is a POTUS? I'm sure it is an acronym for something ....... but what???

PS - I would have said I had class tonight, but you donkeys would disagree, therefore I said I had "school".
POTUS= President Of The United States.

is that a trick question you donkey?

Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Oh... see, Ed got yelled at once in the first episode tonight, but that's why I think he may go far. He flies under the radar! I think Holly (?) may be the female contender.

Sidenote: Ramsay's kids have gotten so big!
ok, so I looked up cast pics and saw Ed--the cute guy
And yea, Holli seems to be a contender

Old 06-16-2010, 03:38 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,031,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
POTUS= President Of The United States.

is that a trick question you donkey?
Yes. I was certainly tricked by it! LOL

Old 06-16-2010, 06:25 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,550,351 times
Aaaaargh! My DVR didn't catch the end of the second show. Who got booted?

Old 06-16-2010, 07:04 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,611,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Aaaaargh! My DVR didn't catch the end of the second show. Who got booted?
Mine didn't either!!! According to the forum on TWOP nobody was sent home. They had Scott and Autumn switch sides and didn't boot anyone. I guess they are all caught up since Cowboy quit.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:49 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,672,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Mine didn't either!!! According to the forum on TWOP nobody was sent home. They had Scott and Autumn switch sides and didn't boot anyone. I guess they are all caught up since Cowboy quit.
I think that switch will be more interesting that giving the boot to either of them. I have a feeling autumn is going to sink and not swim though.

Old 06-16-2010, 11:44 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post

LOL totally thought of that Rodney Dangerfield movie, "Back To School" when he's askin' that woman out on a date and she says, "Sorry, I have class that night" to which he responds, "Call me sometime when you have no class". LOL

Wanneroo... I think you're right! Can't wait to see it happen too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV