Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2010, 09:56 AM

10,171 posts, read 11,156,469 times

Advertisements

What a bunch of Creepy Looking wannabe' cooks!

Raj - only stays because of ratings, same with Sabrina, who creeps me out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2010, 03:07 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,018,607 times
Question ... are there any "good looking" chefs/cooks? Ever???

Also - didn't notice, but is this new crew a bunch of smokers too?

Old 09-25-2010, 04:08 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,731,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Question ... are there any "good looking" chefs/cooks? Ever???

Also - didn't notice, but is this new crew a bunch of smokers too?
Yep, a lot of them were smoking as usual.

There are plenty of hunky chefs, for example;

Iron Chef Michael Symon

Chef Scott Conant

Chef Scott Conant - Scarpetta Restaurant - Delish.com

Chef Eric Ripert

Chef Eric Ripert - Le Bernadin Restaurant - Delish.com

Old 09-25-2010, 09:08 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,248,485 times
Oh yes, I agree. Eric Ripert is hot. Anthony Bourdain isn't bad either. Bobby Flay is kind of cute. There are a lot of good-looking chefs.

Oh, wait, HK doesn't actually have chefs.

I still say that Antonia and Sabrina are plants. I was googling and I guess the question has come up for years about actors in that show. But those two are painfully obvious. Perhaps they can't afford better actors anymore.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:12 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,746,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Takes one to know one! Your post is raw and underseasoned, GET OUT you donkey!!
That is just RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Old 09-26-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
I think I've decided not to watch it this time. It conflicts with one of the new Fall Season shows and it's too soon, too formulaic and too over dramatic. And I don't think I can stand another season of botched risotto and beef Wellingtons. Sheesh, could they at least change the menu!
Just what they make DVRs for!

Old 09-26-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iskray917 View Post
Sabrina's just a b*tch. Raj is a clown. seriously, where do they find these people? They make last season's entire bunch look like 5 star chefs.
As far as professional appearance, I think they try to find one clown or klutz for every show for the entertainment value. Last season's cooks were the worst bunch I have ever seen. When Roc won, that crew was good and any of the top 6 of that crew would be better than anybody from last season.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:22 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,598,150 times
I am sad to say I have given up on this show after watching the trailer for this season. They are playing up the drama even more than ever from the looks of it. Too much bullshiat.

Old 09-26-2010, 08:15 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,018,607 times
Is Raj auditioning to be the next "Karate Kid"? He could do a sequel-type thing ... "Karate Kid at 50". The guy is such a moron!!!

I'm sorry, but if I were in the business of hiring professional chefs and I saw that ass-clown jumping around and kicking and sh*t like a fool, there is no way in hell I would ever consider him for a job. The guy is an immature ignoramus and needs to grow the F*%# up!!!

Old 09-27-2010, 07:45 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,339,448 times
Hello donkeys,

Finally watched the episode and all I have to say is where the h*ll did they pick up these clowns????? Did they stop by the mental ward????

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Sabrina as I would be afraid of finding a pet rabbit stew on my stove (a la Fatal Attraction).

Nobody mentioned Emily with the bursting "puppies". I thought my eyes would pop out when she started running around the kitchen

I don't know if Antonia was a plant or just tasted her own gumbo and she collapsed from it tasting so bad

Aside from Gail (asian chick) and this is a stretch, I didn't see anyone on red team that could cook a simple meal let alone a high end L.A. restaurant. Just too scary.

Now for the men, Vinny I could see in Little Italy making pizza but otherwise he's a weasel.

Curtis was simply not experienced and GR saw right through him. Right call letting him go.

Then we come to Raj. It looked like he was making Thankgiving dinner with all those side dishes but he is just a clown. Seriously, could you picture him in L.A. Market and he pulls that karate stuff when a dish comes back

I know I haven't watched every season but it seems that they need to grab people with wacko attitudes just to keep us donkeys talking about the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV