Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2012, 03:03 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times

Advertisements

This donkey is pulling for Barbie--the way they have treated her all season, she should rub it in each of those women's faces if she makes the top two. And then splash the champagne all over their miserable faces if she wins the whole thing. It may be tough....the remaining women from the red team are all very strong. Barbie's disadvantage is the lack of being a team player, as ya'll have said.

Brian's comment, "It tastes like fish, Chef," is one of my favorites. I could laugh at that all day! They may have gotten rid of Brian, but we still have Justin to drool over....or me anyway. He and Brian are two of the hottest guys to ever go on the show!

Now &(%@ off!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 11:24 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Oh, you donkeys .............. I'm having withdrawal symptoms due to no HK this week! This is the feeling I have during the year while waiting for the new HK season to come back on!
LOL, Twink, I had a good week being dramaless from HK this week! These "chefs" this season are just driving me batty with ther lack of skill.

Oh, &(%@ yourself, you donkey! (j/k, love ya, sweety.)

Old 08-05-2012, 07:18 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Did anyone else see Ramsey take a spoon to check one of the risottos? He took a taste and then hit the spoon on the rim of the pan to knock the uneaten Risotto back into the pan before plating it! That's pretty gross. If he caught one of the contestants doing that he would have gone crazy.
Yep. I'll bet a lot of that kind of stuff goes on in professional kitchens. Even using the 'dirty' pan - it probably had the remnants of another dish on it, a dish that was just prepared. I'm thinking that there was not enough time for anything to spoil on that pan. The big crime was that the flavors would interfere with each other. Yes, it's a dirty practice and can lead to problems, but if I make eggs for myself and my husband gets up while I'm eating, he'll make eggs in that same pan. No problem.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:49 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
yep, she sank like the Titanic last night.

I don't understand how Clemenza is still there. He is always screwing something up.
I think Robin was a good choice for elimination. Raw fried chicken x2? Come on!
Well he may not be the best cook, but loved him in the Godfather. "Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

Old 08-12-2012, 01:45 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Hey Donkeys ......

Is HK back on tomorrow night? I hope so! My son reminded me that Hotel Hell begins tomorrow night, so I need to set up the DVR to record the series. Since I've been reminded, I have a moral obligation to remind YOU donkeys too!

Old 08-12-2012, 02:52 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hey Donkeys ......

Is HK back on tomorrow night? I hope so! My son reminded me that Hotel Hell begins tomorrow night, so I need to set up the DVR to record the series. Since I've been reminded, I have a moral obligation to remind YOU donkeys too!
Yep, I saw on my link from facebook tomorrow is all new! Bout time! I am so glad you mentioned the hotel hell! My bf has been wanting to watch it and we couldn't record it whenever we saw the previews! It was too early!

Old 08-14-2012, 05:44 AM

2,105 posts, read 3,011,896 times
Finally back on!! Enjoyed seeing the former runners-up. Wonder what they're doing nowadays.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:33 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
The final 6 got their asses handed to 'em last night, I don't think it was nearly as close as the edits made it seem. Part of me said it wasn't fair because the black team was basically an "all-star team," comprised of 6 finalists. But then again none of them had ever cooked together and had no chemistry, so it kinda evened out.

Carmenza was going nuts over Dana in a bathing suit (though I must admit she filled it out quite nicely )

Thank goodness Robyn is finally gone. Her plea to stay speech was hilarious. Barbie's faces are also priceless lol. I think Barbie might win it all.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:55 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
There were too many good shows on last night so HK lost out with me. I'll catch it on VOD. I'm rooting for either Barbie or Dana to win. I'm not sure if Barbie could handle a professional kitchen. She does not seem to play well with others or maybe that's just because in the HK setup it became so personal so quickly. I'm sure Kimmie had it out for Barbie from the very first look at Barbie. She might open her mouth in a different atmosphere.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:44 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
I don't have time to comment right now, so I'll be back later. But I am SO glad GR canned Robin!!! But I wasn't sure he was going to do that. It was a toss-up between Robin and Clemenza. For a fat dude, he walks a pretty mean tightwire! He is hanging on by a thread!

I think Barbie should win it. Can't stand Dana. WHY IS SHE ALWAYS YELLING AT US, DUDE??????? I think she screwed up on her station. She was in charge of scallops, didn't want help, then wanted to season them herself, then when they weren't "up to par" she blamed Robin and Clemenza for the lousy scallops. She should have made sure the scallops were perfect before they left her station. She should have checked the scallops personally.

Gotta leave now, but I'll be back later to rant some more.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

Later B**ches!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV