Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 10:39 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times

Advertisements

what the hell, Clamenza? It's the final two's head to head challenge, either get in the kitchen or **** LOL.

I like both Christina and Justin. They're both strong cooks. But I can definitely see Chef Ramsey picking Christina.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 10:47 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
No time to post a manuscript right now - gotta run. But .... I agree - WTH, Clemenza??? I KNEW it was gonna be Justin and Christina in the final. The funny thing is ... when Dana got the boot, she didn't YELL at us in her final interview clip!!! Why couldn't she have spoken to us in a normal tone the whole time instead of YELLING at us like we were all 100 years old and deaf??? I thought fo shizzle that Christina would pick Clemenza for her team since she had already picked Kimmie and a Kimmie/Robyn combination is not a good one.

Ok, gotta go ... Stripes --- I'll yap at you later when I get back!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:00 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,914,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
I'm still thinking Christina and Justin (is that the dude's name?) as the final two. I personally like Dana, but I think she may make it to #3 if she's lucky.
I just had to search back and check my earlier predictions on this thread. Well, I called it back on July 10.

Not bad for an old donkey!

Now... who's going to win it? Not sure. I think it will be Justin, but I'd prefer Cristina.

It's a shame they have the other donkeys there to cook with them. Robyn looks like the type to make a big show out of herself in her last hurrah. Clemz is already being a stupid cow. Not sure if Patrick can come through in the big service.

Looks like the two finalists will have their hands full with babysitting duty as well as cooking!

Old 09-07-2012, 12:07 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
Yeah the final looks like it'll be a total gong show. Half those people can't cook and the other half have poor attitudes. Should be fun!

Old 09-07-2012, 03:29 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
Ok, so then in the clip of Dana after she got picked by her buddy, she YELLS at us something like "I'm awesome, she's awesome - we're awesome!" I was literally doing this:

Whatever!!!

Yeah, it looks like instead of Hell's Kitchen it's gonna be Hell's Babysitting Service. You got Rolls Royce ... he's a flippin' moron ... Robyn - she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag, plus she UG-LAY!!! Kimmie - you just KNOW she and Robyn are gonna get into it ... B**CHES!!!! Patrick - he's gonna screw up and cry. Brian - he's gonna screw up and make a comedy routine out of it ... Then you got my girl Babs - she's gonna kick ass and take names!!!

It's tough to say who's gonna win. I need to find my tin-foil hat so I can pick up some kind of signal or vibe. But I KNEW in the Vegas challenge it was gonna be 2 points for one donkey and 2 points for the other donkey, then a waffling chef who agonizes over who gets the last point to break the tie. That seems to be the same 'ol predictable M.O. on this show.

I haven't formed an opinion yet on who I want to win. I just think GR needs to hook Clemenza and Kimmie up - kind of like he hooked up the Inn owner and some lady on Hotel Hell. They would be like 'two tons of fun'! And ... just like "Brangelina", they would be "Klemenzie". Of course, not even half way through one date those two would probably kill each other.

Oh yeah, back to the Vegas challenge ... I knew Christina was going to win it. People LOVE they butter on they steaks and filet mignons, and hers was .... well ..... to quote Madonna on SNL from that episode back in the day when Babs Streisand made a special surprise appearance ...... "Just like Buttah"!!!!! In fact, it looked so good, and I'm hungry right now! I wish I had a medium-rare, buttery filet mignon!!!!!!!

Well, that's all for now, donkeys. I gotta go forage for some vittles.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:48 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,028,365 times
OMG having Robin and Kimmie on the same team, thinking they will do it for the team? Well they'll do it allright, like fight and cuss and screw everything up. It will be entertaining if nothing else.
Totally...who's the best babysitter!!

Old 09-09-2012, 10:14 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,427,518 times
I can't wait!! I know this show has been taped for several months so is GR LV Steakhouse open yet?? I'd love to book a trip out there and go to it...

Old 09-09-2012, 01:22 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,914,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I can't wait!! I know this show has been taped for several months so is GR LV Steakhouse open yet?? I'd love to book a trip out there and go to it...
Hey there, Himain... Did some checking and GR's Vegas Steakhouse opened in May.

Gordon Ramsay Officially Opens Steakhouse at Paris | Las Vegas Blog

Old 09-09-2012, 01:45 PM

45,379 posts, read 60,561,367 times
I looked to see if there were any pictures of employees like, oh, the head chef who might have won the spot on a TV show. There weren't.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:52 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,427,518 times
Thanks for the info stripes!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV