Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2011, 09:30 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,323,326 times

Advertisements

I have forgotten way too much about last year's series of Big Love.

Did Adalene start the fire at the clinic?

Weren't there two people killed in that fire? I seem to remember a scene where a man and a woman were tied up in the clinic as the fire was blazing.

What really happened to Cara Lynn's father? Was he in the fire?

Whose baby is Adalene carrying? I know it was implanted. Do we know who the daddy is? Was it the crazy doctor? Or, is it an engineered baby?

Didn't Cara Lynn's father take over a polygamist group in Kansas? I remember that I thought it was odd the writers chose Kansas instead of Idaho or Canada. I guess they didn't want any law suits.

I really liked tonight's episode. I care about the family and I don't see how any of them are keeping their sanity. It'd be running down the street screaming.

And, I just have to mention this. Cara Lynn's teacher is just too cute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2011, 10:02 AM

6,451 posts, read 9,812,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post

Did Adalene start the fire at the clinic?

I think so

Weren't there two people killed in that fire? I seem to remember a scene where a man and a woman were tied up in the clinic as the fire was blazing.

JJ and his sickly wife

What really happened to Cara Lynn's father? Was he in the fire?

Yep burned to a crisp!

Whose baby is Adalene carrying? I know it was implanted. Do we know who the daddy is? Was it the crazy doctor? Or, is it an engineered baby?

I don't think they ever came out and explained exactly what it was

I answered what I remembered!

Old 01-31-2011, 04:04 PM

Thank you, SVTLightning. I may have to revist the last season because I can't remember much of it.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:07 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,230,296 times
Quote:

Whose baby is Adaleen carrying? I know it was implanted. Do we know who the daddy is? Was it the crazy doctor? Or, is it an engineered baby?

I thought she was implanted by JJ w/ his sperm. That's why Alby (Nicki's brother, Adaleen's son) kicked her off the compound because she had evil inside of her. That's why she quit giving herself the shots and lost the baby so that she could return pure.

Didn't Cara Lynn's father take over a polygamist group in Kansas? I remember that I thought it was odd the writers chose Kansas instead of Idaho or Canada. I guess they didn't want any law suits.

That's a good question. I don't know.

I really liked tonight's episode. I care about the family and I don't see how any of them are keeping their sanity. It'd be running down the street screaming.

And, I just have to mention this. Cara Lynn's teacher is just too cute.
I tried to answer what I know, but it gets confusing. I need to go back and review some episodes.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:09 PM

223 posts, read 577,017 times
I am confused...does anyone know where Teeney is on Christmas Eve? I forget everything from last season!

Old 01-31-2011, 06:12 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
I know it has been so long, I can't even remember who Teeney is!! LOL.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf_Rocks View Post
I am confused...does anyone know where Teeney is on Christmas Eve? I forget everything from last season!
Who is Teeney?

I just checked the cast list for all 5 seasons and I didn't find a "Teeney."

Old 01-31-2011, 07:39 PM

28,096 posts, read 29,957,386 times
Quote:
Who is Teeney?

I just checked the cast list for all 5 seasons and I didn't find a "Teeney."
Teeny was one of Bill's daughters, by Barbara, I think. She had red hair and freckles, and oddly enough was played on Season 1 by one actress and on Season 2 by another actress. Seems like she was maybe eight or ten years old. I can't remember why they wrote her out of the series, although the brief explanation made sense at the time. It was like she moved out of state to live with relatives or something odd like that. I do remember her, though. (Obviously, the short-term memory is the first to go, because I do remember her from four seasons back, but I'll be darned if I can recall any mention of her on the Christmas episode that just aired. What did I miss?) Also, Sarah and her hubby weren't there for dinner, were they? What happened to them after they got married?

Old 01-31-2011, 08:41 PM

223 posts, read 577,017 times
I replayed the episode: The phones rings during Christmas Eve dinner and I *think* that Barb says, "That's Sarah and Teeney." So, Teeney is living with Sarah and her husband? Huh.....I must have missed something. If the parents don't approve of Sarah's marriage, why would they let Teeney live with them?

I hate these long breaks between seasons!

Old 01-31-2011, 10:53 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,230,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf_Rocks View Post
Good catch! I was counting kids and missed Teeney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV