Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
I'd be willing to bet he won't be getting by on his own brain power
Just from listening to his cast mates on other TV interview shows none of them seem very intelligent. But all of them were smarter than me raking it like $100k per episode on their show and appearances at clubs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2010, 10:53 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
"The Situation" seemed like a nice guy to me. He didn't seem to be real full of himself either. He recognizes this is his 15 minutes of fame and he is going to make the most of it...........and who wouldn't.

I have never seen his program, but he practically admitted he is pretty much playing "the part".

I think he is smarter than he lets on.

I think if Bristol doesn't step it up, she should be the next to go, though I doubt that will happen. She doesn't have an ounce of natural rhythm......and it shows.

Old 10-12-2010, 11:24 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Florence Henderson...bleck. Not very graceful or adept on the dancefloor IMO. Didn't she used to be a dancer way back when? LOL at "Bobby Brady" in the audience!
I thought that was one of the Osmond brothers! Figured they couldn't get Donny so they just got one of the other ones!! Bobby Brady, now that makes a LOT more sense!

Old 10-12-2010, 11:25 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,586,547 times
Actually it was Peter Brady - the middle son - Bobby was the youngest. Same diff for these purposes though.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:10 AM

8,937 posts, read 20,360,557 times
Didn't watch the Results Show last night......had something better to do! Got home though and looked at who got shoved off and it was The Situation dude. From what was written, this guy was pretty pissed about being ousted! Article said he was out in the parking lot smoking a cig and plainly upset.
One thing about dancing that is just plain FACT, a person has to have rhythm......period! Some people just don't have rhythm (or very little of it) for whatever reasons.......Kurt, Bristol and perhaps even Florence are a few. I've been a an athlete before (rodeo) and most of the cowboys I knew were lucky they could do a 2-step!

Old 10-13-2010, 08:28 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Jennifer Grey WAS Baby [minus about 3 pounds of nose] I personally think she was incredibly beautiful and exotic WITH the nose....now she's just beautiful.....she was never REALLY a dancer but had a couple of dance roles....she's also had some physical problems [neck with bolts and nerve damage in her foot]
Florence was a very accomplished dancer BUT she is 10 years older then me I think....I give her 10 points for bein able to get outta bed in the morning.

The situration is a talentless spoiled punk...HOORAY....

Bristol is a nice small town girl but isnt working hard enough. By this point in Kelly Osbornes season Kelly had already started to drop weight [noticibly] Bristol hasn't....she's not working hard enough.

Mark is like a dawg in heat with her and she don't like it....which is prolly why she isnt working that hard...I agree. his dad is equally as wierd.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:31 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
I think The Situation reached the peak of what he's capable of - dance wise - so I'm glad he went.

I'm enjoying Kurt a lot. Don't know what he's supposed to do with those big hands though. It's not like he can take a pill and shrink them. I hope the judges get off of that criticism and get back to the dancing. (I thought he shook his hips just fine!! Sure wasn't looking at his hands when he was doing that.)

Bristol needs to step it up a notch or she's the next one out.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:35 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,586,547 times
Interesting observation about the weight Dyn - I think you might be onto something there!

Agreed about Kurt's hip action, Dew - I was surprised - gives me some hope he can get a little better

Old 10-13-2010, 11:58 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Yay, "The Situation" (dumb name) is gone. I just could not warm up to this kid. I did not see any chemistry between him and Karina - zip, zilch- zero nada....

Kurt - yawn

Mark is all over Bristol, seriously all over her.....I am glad I am not the only one picking up on this vibe. LOL - but I like her, no rhythm though, poor thing - I wonder if Levi is watching???

Florence is entertaining, but um, not going to win.

Brandy is still going good for me.....

Len's skit last night was funny.... but the elimination show should just be a half hour.......

Old 10-13-2010, 12:00 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Jennifer Grey WAS Baby [minus about 3 pounds of nose] I personally think she was incredibly beautiful and exotic WITH the nose....now she's just beautiful.....she was never REALLY a dancer but had a couple of dance roles....she's also had some physical problems [neck with bolts and nerve damage in her foot]
Florence was a very accomplished dancer BUT she is 10 years older then me I think....I give her 10 points for bein able to get outta bed in the morning.

The situration is a talentless spoiled punk...HOORAY....

Bristol is a nice small town girl but isnt working hard enough. By this point in Kelly Osbornes season Kelly had already started to drop weight [noticibly] Bristol hasn't....she's not working hard enough.

Mark is like a dawg in heat with her and she don't like it....which is prolly why she isnt working that hard...I agree. his dad is equally as wierd.
yeah, she kinda has a puss on when he is all over her.. Actually she is a little big for his body frame, so i dont think they look that great together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV