Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2010, 12:02 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrthwdswmn View Post
After all is said and done about the Bristol issue, I have always wanted Derek and Jen to win this year anyway. They were my faves from the beginning and still are. I know Derek wins a lot, but it also must say something for him, that he's able to pull that off all the time. Sorry if I did something wrong to get my posts deleted, I'm new at this, didn't think I said anything wrong.
I hope that Jennifer and Derek win too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2010, 12:08 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,586,547 times
I want Brandy to win

Ugh really, I dunno...I do think Jen's the best dancer but I sorta don't want her to win. Wouldn't mind Derek winning again but Jen might be unbearable if she wins. It'll just be 10 minutes, though, so... It could be ok if Kyle won...but then I might feel immediate remorse for wishing against Jen even though she was the best dancer. Maybe it'd be best if Bristol won because then I could just be outraged - no holds barred

Old 11-20-2010, 12:14 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
I want Brandy to win

Ugh really, I dunno...I do think Jen's the best dancer but I sorta don't want her to win. Wouldn't mind Derek winning again but Jen might be unbearable if she wins. It'll just be 10 minutes, though, so... It could be ok if Kyle won...but then I might feel immediate remorse for wishing against Jen even though she was the best dancer. Maybe it'd be best if Bristol won because then I could just be outraged - no holds barred

LO, toos, you and me and how many more people???

Derek is great and Jen IS a beautiful dancer but I want Kyle to win. He's so entertaining, has put his heart and soul into this and is doing great at dancing too.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:32 PM

2,747 posts, read 465,231 times
toosie, maybe you'll just have to draw straws for a choice. Jen, Kyle, or Bristol? Short straw wins! I will say that this will probably open some new doors for Kyle, maybe going from Disney into some primetime sitcom or something.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:34 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
I bet they do it this way: Eliminate Jen first, then lots of boo's and hisses from the audience. Make Kyle and Bristol wait through the entire show, getting people in a tizzy that Bristol might win, and then pronounce Kyle as the winner. (at least I sure hope so anyway) Keeping my fingers/hands/arms/legs/eyes crossed. (hard to watch TV this way though)

Old 11-21-2010, 08:02 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Brandy in some of her TV interviews is saying that she thinks, or at least wants Kyle, to win.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:06 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,529,748 times
I heard on the radio some man shot his tv with a shotgun when heard bristol was going to the finals.

I think those of us who do not vote should vote. Otherwise, bristol will be the next winner. She should tell her mom not to skew the votes so she can actually take credit for winning based on her hard work.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:04 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I bet they do it this way: Eliminate Jen first, then lots of boo's and hisses from the audience. Make Kyle and Bristol wait through the entire show, getting people in a tizzy that Bristol might win, and then pronounce Kyle as the winner. (at least I sure hope so anyway) Keeping my fingers/hands/arms/legs/eyes crossed. (hard to watch TV this way though)
My thoughts exactly on how it will (and should) play out. Jen is too much of a whiner to get my votes although she did get a few because I love her partner's choreography. From week one I've split most of my votes between Brandy and Kyle. Everything you can say about Bristol being "most improved" and "young, sweet and real" can be said about Kyle as well.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:20 AM

93 posts, read 163,970 times
I find it interesting that most would vote for Kyle than Jenn, who is technically the better dancer. Once again proving that dancing itself comes second to popularity. I can see Kyle doing a better freestyle (usually the best one determines the winner) for some reason.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:28 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,166,775 times
DWTS just like AI has turned into a popularity contest ...hello? Lee won last year because he was "underdog" working in a paint store who never ever sang in public. Pick the underdog on DWTS and that is who will win! BTW I read Kyle lost 18 pounds! Good for him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV