Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 06:23 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,268 times

Advertisements

Lmao...dude said inferiority complex...lol...cant argue that...especially when it comes to Nacogdoches.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:49 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,844,304 times
I'm sorry, but this thread is really cracking me up at this point. I just want to say to all of the above,

TRUE DAT!

All of it. Everything. Dang.

Old 05-07-2013, 06:14 AM

86 posts, read 199,015 times
Tyler population - 96,900
Nacogdoches population - 32,996, or roughly one third of Tyler's population.

Land area doesn't really mean anything, but since you brought it up:

Tyler land area - 54.3 square miles
Nacogdoches area - 27.01 square miles, or half of Tyler's land area.

Last edited by Poncho_NM; 05-11-2013 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: The post you replied to has been deleted.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:29 PM

816 posts, read 1,946,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietthings View Post
Tyler population - 96,900
Nacogdoches population - 32,996, or roughly one third of Tyler's population.

Land area doesn't really mean anything, but since you brought it up:

Tyler land area - 54.3 square miles
Nacogdoches area - 27.01 square miles, or half of Tyler's land area.
Quietthings, I love how you correct him every time.

It's a shame that there are some people out there that give inaccurate information on this forum and screw it up.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:23 AM

86 posts, read 199,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0nym0us88 View Post
Quietthings, I love how you correct him every time.
It's enjoyable.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:50 AM

1,064 posts, read 1,903,003 times
Nobody has check first thing lmao foorreal!!!!
Nacogdoches and Lufkin are becoming way more dominate in East Texas then Tyler and Longview which is really NE Texas not East Texas and Nac-Town and Lufkin are really in East Texas.

1.Lufkin and Nacogdoches are growing in the medical field tons of new doctors call this area home and Nacogdoches is building on Nacogdoches Memorial right now and Lufkin which has recently added a stroke center to there Lufkin Memorial medical center.Lufkin woodland heights medical center in Lufkin rank number 2 in the state for cardiac care check the resume.

2.Nacogdoches and Lufkin carry almost every store that is in that area but what is crazy you will find stores in this area that are not in that region and stores in that region you can't find in this region.

3.Nacogdoches boast three colleges and Lufkin boast two:Stephen F.Austin state universtiy,Nacogdoches Tech school and a branch of Angelina college.Lufkin has Angelina college and Texas bible college=.

4.Nacogdoches has hills everywhere and people on here say that they don't trust me have never been here.

5.Nac-Town has way more clubs then Tyler and the way it look always will.The nightlife isn't nearly a contest Nac wins hands down.

6.Nacogdoches has over 120 apt/condos here and they are sprinkle all around the city and trust me it look suburban not country really.

7.Lufkin is connect to almost every major city and the area but not Tyler end of discussion on that.

8.Nac is way more pedestrian friendly then Tyler with boutiques and resturants and shopping along sidewalks that give a great fill of the city and really at night it looks just like the city.Tyler stop dry hating because having more people don't make it more fun.

So no I don't get check basically cash check lmao!!!!

Old 05-08-2013, 10:53 AM

1,064 posts, read 1,903,003 times
For the record Tyler boast one MALL so how are yall a metropolitan area tell me.

Old 05-08-2013, 11:55 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,844,304 times
Malls are not the measure of a metro area - in fact, malls are losing favor and being replaced with free standing stores and stores that are in plaza type areas rather than enclosed malls.

Most of the best stores in the Tyler/Longview area are NOT in the mall.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:57 PM

816 posts, read 1,946,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee936 View Post
Nacogdoches and Lufkin are becoming way more dominate in East Texas then Tyler and Longview which is really NE Texas not East Texas and Nac-Town and Lufkin are really in East Texas.

1.Lufkin and Nacogdoches are growing in the medical field tons of new doctors call this area home and Nacogdoches is building on Nacogdoches Memorial right now and Lufkin which has recently added a stroke center to there Lufkin Memorial medical center.Lufkin woodland heights medical center in Lufkin rank number 2 in the state for cardiac care check the resume.

2.Nacogdoches and Lufkin carry almost every store that is in that area but what is crazy you will find stores in this area that are not in that region and stores in that region you can't find in this region.

3.Nacogdoches boast three colleges and Lufkin boast two:Stephen F.Austin state universtiy,Nacogdoches Tech school and a branch of Angelina college.Lufkin has Angelina college and Texas bible college=.

4.Nacogdoches has hills everywhere and people on here say that they don't trust me have never been here.

5.Nac-Town has way more clubs then Tyler and the way it look always will.The nightlife isn't nearly a contest Nac wins hands down.

6.Nacogdoches has over 120 apt/condos here and they are sprinkle all around the city and trust me it look suburban not country really.

7.Lufkin is connect to almost every major city and the area but not Tyler end of discussion on that.

8.Nac is way more pedestrian friendly then Tyler with boutiques and resturants and shopping along sidewalks that give a great fill of the city and really at night it looks just like the city.Tyler stop dry hating because having more people don't make it more fun.

Again, this whole thing you've typed is very opinionated, barely any facts in there. You can't bring a point.

This is the first time I've seen you type like this. Did someone type that for you?

Old 05-08-2013, 02:34 PM

4,376 posts, read 4,615,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee936 View Post

Boy stop the areas surrounding Tyler/Longview are the most populated and most interesting places in East Texas. Not to mention that area sits right in between Dallas and shreveport. Also Marshall and Longview are pretty much a combined Mea which the area stretching from Tyler to Marshall in all areas in between boost the biggest population and colleges/univ. in Etx. Boost more shopping options, amenities,culture then Nac /Lufkin area. And i love my etx cousins but yall are like the distance relatives. Longview city motto is "Real East Texas" pretty much because its in a center location of East Texas. Stop it lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Tyler