Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 02:01 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
Delusional Don is not getting impeached anytime soon. I believe he will be president for 8 years. Why? Because he's Rich, Old, and White. That makes him untouchable.

Obama was President for 8 years.....that kills your myth.....lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2017, 02:09 PM

10,094 posts, read 14,965,663 times
I don't know why Trump is already giving ultimatums. The trees don't have their leaves yet, which means its too early for that type of language.

Oh wait, I'm sure he will complain about Puerto Rico's trees taking to long to recover too. Wait for it. lol

Old 10-12-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
I don't know why Trump is already giving ultimatums. The trees don't have their leaves yet, which means its too early for that type of language.

Oh wait, I'm sure he will complain about Puerto Rico's trees taking to long to recover too. Wait for it. lol

so you are happy with the progress in P.R?......I listen to radio and Wapa everyday in P.R. and FEMA aid hasn't reach many people because of the corruption and ineptitude of the government at the local level.

you have the FBI going to the municipios to investigate the books and supplies and talk to the residents because something is very wrong.

What do you want Trump to say? yeah, continue as you are, don't worry, FEMA and the military will be there forever to do your jobs.....yeah! everything is fine.

If a Puerto Rican said the same thing Trump said, you all be praising him........this is tribalism, everybody has to protect their side and hide the truth

Old 10-12-2017, 04:13 PM

2,481 posts, read 2,235,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
so you are happy with the progress in P.R?......I listen to radio and Wapa everyday in P.R. and FEMA aid hasn't reach many people because of the corruption and ineptitude of the government at the local level.

you have the FBI going to the municipios to investigate the books and supplies and talk to the residents because something is very wrong.

What do you want Trump to say? yeah, continue as you are, don't worry, FEMA and the military will be there forever to do your jobs.....yeah! everything is fine.

If a Puerto Rican said the same thing Trump said, you all be praising him........this is tribalism, everybody has to protect their side and hide the truth
Sounds like you were a recipient of a roll of paper towels from the orange man..
were you happy and proud?

when are you going to look in the mirror and finally see you are Brown...not orange, like you want to be...
and the orange man, obviously does not like Brown, Black, yellow, ..only orange people.

Old 10-12-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.magoo View Post
Sounds like you were a recipient of a roll of paper towels from the orange man..
were you happy and proud?

when are you going to look in the mirror and finally see you are Brown...not orange, like you want to be...
and the orange man, obviously does not like Brown, Black, yellow, ..only orange people.
funny, before Trump ran for President, many black people liked Trump from Don King, Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson, Al Sharpton, you know your usual lefties from New York even Hillary and Bill Clinton went to his wedding then he ran as a Republican for President and all of the sudden he hates black, brown and yellow people....Before that it was Mitt Romney, John Mccain, W Bush, Bush Sr. and Reagan......ohh the politics of the left, everybody that doesn't go along with their lefty's agenda is a racist...lol

Actually, Trump is the only President in Puerto Rico's history to go in person after a hurricane.....and P.R. has had many hurricanes for the past 100 years. The worst one was hurricane San Felipe in 1928, category 5. Destroyed 24,728 homes., 192,444 were damaged, leaving over 500,000 people homeless. 313 deaths.

Then in 1998, you had Hurricane George, category 4..... damaging 72,605 houses and destroying 28,005. Over 22,000 people were sheltered in 139 shelters in cities throughout the island. All shelters experienced power outages, after the storm passed through, lack of water and sewer systems became a serious problem. Georges's deluge of rainfall caused significant damage to the agricultural industry, including the loss of 75% of its coffee crop, 95% of its banana or plantain crop, and 65% of its live poultry.

Did President Bill Clinton go to Puerto Rico? NO!......Did VP AL Gore go to Puerto Rico? NO........Clinton sent the first lady, Hillary Clinton months after and she was mostly there to set up her campaign for contributions for her U.S. Senate run for 2000 in New York.....she had her presidential aspirations way back then.

Where were the MSM and fake Puerto Rican outrage? ....I was there.....Puerto Rico treated Bill and Hillary like Rockstars....they even voted for her over Bernie Sanders during the 2016 P.R. Democrat primary, how dumb can they be?.....we call that in P.R. "masoquitas" ( masochistic)

Trump not only went to P.R., he has given EVERYTHING Governor Rosello, a Democrat, has asked for. Don't take my word for it, it comes out of the mouth of the Governor of Puerto Rico himself .....he must be a racist too because he gives credit to Trump and is NOT a Trump hater like Commandant Yulin, the mayor of San Juan. The one, when Fidel Castro died, she was sad and posted a tearful homage in public about the Cuban Communist Dictator......where was the outrage there?

by the way, about the towel incident, it's shame that the media didn't report it in its full context. People that were present reported on Facebook, Trump and his wife were giving food to the people by hand and the people in the back couldn't come to the front and were telling Trump to toss them the towels to them so Trump did.....we all know how the media reported the event and people showed their fake outrage.

Let me know if any of those facts mess with your white guilt?.......lol

Last edited by Hellion1999; 10-12-2017 at 05:52 PM..

Old 10-13-2017, 01:43 AM

8,572 posts, read 8,540,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
I could careless what the senile demented fool says.e.
I suggest that you do begin to worry. Residents of the 50 states pay incomes taxes to the IRS. Residents of PR don't. At some point people will start asking about this. FEMA is supported by the tax payers of the 50 states.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post

BTW: true corruption is the Trump cabinet of billionaires traveling around on military VIP jets at taxpayer expense.
Yes US tax payers, not those resident in PR. Focus on whether the PR government is as efficient and as effective as it ought to be. I was told that electricity and water have long been problems in PR which is why the system is taking so long to recover from Irma and Maria.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
I don't know why Trump is already giving ultimatums. The trees don't have their leaves yet,
Am I a taxpayer on the US mainland supposed to support PR until the leaves grow back when PR residents pay income tax to their OWN government and not to the IRS?

Why aren't PR residents asking about what THEIR government is doing with that money?

Old 10-13-2017, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
funny, before Trump ran for President, many black people liked Trump from Don King, Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson, Al Sharpton, lol
Please don't do this. Even though fewer blacks showed up to vote Trump won less than 7% of the black vote. The usual lunatics who vote based only on their homophobia and anti abortion nonsense.

To most blacks Trump is a monster with his behavior towards the white supremacists, who he calls "fine people" and the Confederate flag a legacy that Americans should be proud of.

Leave blacks out of your argument please! Like most Americans we are increasingly alarmed that he will blow the world up in a brawl with "Rocket Men".

Old 10-13-2017, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Please don't do this. Even though fewer blacks showed up to vote Trump won less than 7% of the black vote. The usual lunatics who vote based only on their homophobia and anti abortion nonsense.

To most blacks Trump is a monster with his behavior towards the white supremacists, who he calls "fine people" and the Confederate flag a legacy that Americans should be proud of.

Leave blacks out of your argument please! Like most Americans we are increasingly alarmed that he will blow the world up in a brawl with "Rocket Men".

Yeah, that makes sense, 63 million Americans and 30 states voted for Trump because of the abortion and gay marriage issues when Trump didn't run on those things.

Actually, I won't let you distort the facts.....there are good people on both sides who want to debate peacefully about the Confederate statues, pro or against. That is part of the history of the South just like Juan Ponce de Leon and Christopher Columbus are part of the history of Puerto Rico, both of them slave owners....you have a problem with those statues in Puerto Rico also?.....you want to change the name of the City of Ponce in P.R., it's name after Juan Ponce De Leon, a slave owner and a native slayer? you want to tear down everything that they tell you to be offended?

do you have a problem with the statue of Christopher Columbus in New York City? your Democrat governor, Cuomo who is Italian-American said HELL NO!!! The statue stays while he is the governor......funny, you don't see people of the South telling New Yorkers what statues they should have in their state. Let the people of the states decide what statues they want and which ones not.

More blacks voted for Trump than Mitt Romney and John Mccain.....I guess slowly they are waking up to the bad dream of the plantation mentality of the Democrat Party of the big welfare state isn't working for them.

Funny, you didn't have a problem with Obama and Hillary Clinton regime changes and their wars in the Middle East but now you have a problem in Trump blowing up the world?......Like most Americans????? you actually think you know what the majority of Americans think? LOL.....if that's the case why is the Democrat Party is the minority party at the states and federal government and Hillary isn't President?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories