Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2018, 12:27 PM
mym

706 posts, read 1,169,673 times

Advertisements

oh my bad, the cop didnt do nuthin cuz of political correctness from the top?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2018, 12:58 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,262,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mym View Post
oh my bad, the cop didnt do nuthin cuz of political correctness from the top?

now you are getting silly. I said some cops have a short temper and short fuse and will arrest anybody by just arguing with them and if they feel a threat by you. Other cops are passive and don't like confrontation and don't like to file police reports unless things get out of hand. They just want to end their shift and make it home alive especially in high crime cities.

My experience with cops in big cities with a high crime rate like Chicago where the jails are over-crowded that they have priorities in what arrests they make priorities compare to small-town cops.

It's the same in Puerto Rico with most cops....you saying that the cop should be charge with a crime is very ignorant to the law since No physical harm was done to the woman unless you can prove in court that the cop had INTENT that harm would be done to the woman and use his shield to agitate more the situation.

Why are you making a big drama out of nothing is beyond me.....be more outrage that in Chicago there are 51 unsolved deaths of women (some Puerto Ricans and Latinas from the poor side of Chicago) that died from violent attacks and those murders are unsolved? Don't you think that should get more national attention and coverage?

Old 07-13-2018, 01:36 PM
mym

706 posts, read 1,169,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
now you are getting silly.
you bet. now get off my lawn.

actually i think a felony offense for being a drunk a-hole is a bit much. i expect the hate crime charges to be dropped.

like you said, you got 50 dead women and this cop turns his back on a lady. it aint right. when guiliani tackled crime in NYC he didnt let anything slide because letting small stuff slide means the big stuff slides too. officer o'malley here swore to uphold the law. he broke an oath. he spit in the face of truth, liberty, justice and the American way.

Old 07-13-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mym View Post
you bet. now get off my lawn.

I think a felony offense for being a drunk a-hole is a bit much. i expect the hate crime charges to be dropped.

like you said, you got 50 dead women and this cop turns his back on a lady. it aint right. when guiliani tackled crime in NYC he didnt let anything slide because letting small stuff slide means the big stuff slides too. officer o'malley here swore to uphold the law. he broke an oath. he spit in the face of truth, liberty, justice and the American way.

LOL....you assume that all women are defenseless and weak. I know women that will cut a man's nuts in a second and that is that.......my money would be on the Puerto Rican woman over a drunken old fool any day. She already had the Captain Puerto Rican shirt on.

well, NYC did cleaned up their act and cut the crime rate under Guiliani but a lot of minorities and liberals in the city didn't like the tactics. I guess you can't make everybody happy.

I did remember an incident in NYC during the Puerto Rican Parade in 2000 (give or take a year ) where women were sexually assaulted in public and some cops didn't do anything and didn't come to the scenes on time. It was a big national news and the police department was liable for that and lawsuits were made and rightly so.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:24 AM

20 posts, read 12,123 times
Couldn’t really hear the conversation, no audio, but, I know Puerto Rican’s can’t vote for the US President. And PR is not a State ( yet)

the first Cop was just like most Cops I know.
fat lazy and racist.
What happened to the good old days when the cops had to be fit and pass physical exams to stay on the job?
Now just a bunch of lardbutts waiting to hit the donut shop.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:49 AM

you been watching too many Hollywood cop shows where the cops male and females are models and thin.

Cops always come in all shapes and sizes. In some cities when they have a shortage of people applying for the police force then the city can't be that demanding. Being a cop is low pay and high risk especially in high crime rate places like Chicago.

Puerto Rico is the same....not too many people wanting to be cops, low pay high risk so they have to lower the standards for recruitment including for women and keep people in the police force.

So most cops you know are "racists"? that is a bold statement.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:05 AM

I don’t watch TV.
I see what local cops look like. Sad excuses for law enforcement.

TheCops in metro PR are all ‘on the take’ corruption is rampant.
They won’t go into most places with the Guardia to back them up.

But, it is like that in CONUS too.

Fat, lazy, and corrupt knows no physical boundaries.

To wit;
A Lard butt Cop in philly tried to chase a perp two months ago and fell and busted his knees.
Now on 100% disability. Can’ t make this stuff up.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:53 AM

I have a positive view and respect for law enforcement in the U.S.A. overall. My experience in the states that I lived that most are professionals and go by the book and if you treat them with respect and don't challenge their authority because they are doing their jobs that it's a pleasant experience.

I understand that cops in high crime areas are more on the defensive and on the edge compare to other areas because their lives are always constantly at risk and are not going to bother about non-violent crimes because they are overwhelmed with the other priorities crimes and want to make it home alive at the end of their shifts.

Cops are humans and they have to deal constantly everyday with animals and the lowest scum on the planet that will do harm to them and innocent people and will do anything not to get busted and go to jail especially in high crime rate areas like Chicago. So I understand why some cops are on the edge and defensive and that's why I don't challenge them and I use common sense when dealing with them.

Some people especially minorities don't have common sense especially in poor areas and government projects and they scream "racism" because that's the only card they have to play for defense. They challenge the cops and that's when things go bad for them. One of my favorite shows was COPS. You see how criminals are just stupid and desperate and the things they do to not get caught.

Chris Rock made a comedy video how to act and not to act when stop by the police. It's funny but they must make this video mandatory in all schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

Old 07-14-2018, 12:30 PM

That lard ass slovenly cop in the Vid ( first one) was a stupido.
‘Are you a Citizen?’
Damn, he made Barney Fife look like an Elite member of Interpol.lol.

You watched ‘Cops?
Bad Boyz Bad Boyz, whatcha’ gonna do? Hahaha.

Do you realize how much that show was edited to make the local yokels look good?

They blew so many easy collars and arrests because they had cameras on them,
You should watch the bloopers and outtakes,

The local cops got sued out their Wazoos for messing up and violating the arrestees rights sooo many times.
Ironically, the Defense Attys often used the video from the show to have cases thrown out of court.

Old 07-14-2018, 12:37 PM

you must root for the criminals. Your anti-cop sentiment is very obvious.

How many times have you been arrested if I may ask?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories