U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 01:24 PM

20 posts, read 3,861 times

Advertisements

I donít root for them, I defend them.

I am a Private Practice Attorney, in my early career, I did a stint as a Public Defender.
Now, I often do pro bono work representing a good proportion of Brown and Black people.

How many times have I been arrested?
Nada.
I know how to play the game, no Racist Cop will EVER get the best of me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 02:53 PM

328 posts, read 118,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you must root for the criminals. Your anti-cop sentiment is very obvious.

How many times have you been arrested if I may ask?

This entity-- RickyRock -- is just Mr. Magoo back under a different name.

Magoo used to brag about being a secret agent who could get people arrested. This one brags about being a lawyer.

Old 07-14-2018, 04:48 PM

9,062 posts, read 3,057,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyRockHardo View Post
I donít root for them, I defend them.

I am a Private Practice Attorney, in my early career, I did a stint as a Public Defender.
Now, I often do pro bono work representing a good proportion of Brown and Black people.

How many times have I been arrested?
Nada.
I know how to play the game, no Racist Cop will EVER get the best of me.

LMAO!! so you defend criminals that most are brown and black and to get them off you attack the whole police department and the system. I wonder when you have to defend a white criminal, does your narrative and the race card changes?

I figured you out when you labeled MOST cops as racists.

Old 07-14-2018, 06:06 PM

722 posts, read 255,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mym View Post
you bet. now get off my lawn.

actually i think a felony offense for being a drunk a-hole is a bit much. i expect the hate crime charges to be dropped.

like you said, you got 50 dead women and this cop turns his back on a lady. it aint right. when guiliani tackled crime in NYC he didnt let anything slide because letting small stuff slide means the big stuff slides too. officer o'malley here swore to uphold the law. he broke an oath. he spit in the face of truth, liberty, justice and the American way.
The broken windows concept.

Old 07-14-2018, 06:20 PM

722 posts, read 255,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyRockHardo View Post
I donít watch TV.
I see what local cops look like. Sad excuses for law enforcement.

TheCops in metro PR are all Ďon the takeí corruption is rampant.
They wonít go into most places with the Guardia to back them up.

But, it is like that in CONUS too.

Fat, lazy, and corrupt knows no physical boundaries.

To wit;
A Lard butt Cop in philly tried to chase a perp two months ago and fell and busted his knees.
Now on 100% disability. Caní t make this stuff up.
Well now Philly is down one "fat, lazy, raciest ,lard butt ,who I guess by your rant is also white since he is a "racist ".You should apply for the job. since your fit and trim and bring quality attributes to the job..Woops your an ambulance chasing attorney now that we are stereotyping people .

Old 07-21-2018, 11:30 PM

919 posts, read 833,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
The man in the tank top was charged with a hate crime violation as well as disorderly conduct. The FPDCC Police officer resigned under pressure. As good an outcome as possible if I must say so.

Yeah, this was an ugly situation, but a fair conclusion. The hate crime charge is probably a little over the top and will probably be plea bargained away to disorderly conduct with a fine and some community service. The irony is the office could have just stepped in told the guy to move along and that would have been that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or